10 things to see/do in the last 5 games

DeeSpencer

1. Get more of a look at Blease and Tapscott. Can even add Strauss (or Nicholson) if you like.

2. More senior time for Max Gawn

3. Midfield time for Dean Kent

4. Aiden Riley. The more match fitness and experience the better for this guy

5. Jesse Hogan - if it doesn't happen then that's too bad. But if we get to see him play that's great!

6. Hawthorn - can we rattle some of those f#ckers and disrupt their finals

7. North - see Hawthorn, oh and maybe we could beat them, I dare to dream

8. West Coast - we've had decent road form in SA, can we translate that to WA? New stadium is 4 years away!

9. Etihad - 2 chances to break the hoodoo

10. Some more Salem and JKH magic

1. Get more of a look at Blease and Tapscott. Can even add Strauss (or Nicholson) if you like.

5. Jesse Hogan - if it doesn't happen then that's too bad. But if we get to see him play that's great!

8. West Coast - we've had decent road form in SA, can we translate that to WA? New stadium is 4 years away!

I want to see 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

I expect to see 1, 4, 10.

I fear we may only see 1.

No wish to see Nicholson in but a glimpse of Toumpas would be nice.

I want to see

1. Three wins

2. Ok, two wins

3. Alright... One win

4. Hogan play a game or two at AFL level.

5. More of Blease and Tappy although I don't hold any hope, give them a few weeks and then if no good delist.

6. Roos commit to a third year as coach with another 3 years running the coaching/football department

7. Essendon get banned.

8. Chip realise no one will pay him more than 400k for 3 years and then re sign with us.

9. Salem to tear a game apart

10. Watts lose his shite and go Hulk on someone! Ha ha ha ha

Yesterday has filled me with a bit of confidence, Kent's burst out of midfield and handball to Tyson (although nearly botched) was impressive. Whether Hogan get's to step on the field is an unknown, but I would like to see all these guys in the list to close our season.

1. Win at Etihad

2. Beat GWS

3. 1+2 = Win a home game (haven't won a home game this year)

4. Jones to go forward temporarily

5. Toumpas

6. Hogan

7. A win by 5+ goals

8. A better performance against the Roos

9. A tough outing against the Hawks

10. A few more Tyson BOG

I want to see:

• GRRM recognize how wrong he was about Tom McDonald.
  • If you need more of a look at Blease and Tappy go back to remedial school.
  • Some games from Strauss.
  • The coaching situation resolved.
  • Watts played on the wing.
  • Strauss getting some games
  • Howe moved forward.
  • Saints, Brisbane and GWS win 3 more games (but not against us).
  • Campbell apologise to MFC for the Watts decision.
  • RPFC show some humility. :)

Edit: I'm obviously keen to see Strauss get some games!

Edited by Baghdad Bob
  • Like 1

Strauss, clisby and michie get a run

Dawes kicks a bag

Frawley 're-signs

Hogan gets a run

Vince gets a decent hair cut

Cross gets back in

Toumpas plays some good games to hit pre season with momentum

Win at least 2 games, with GWS and Brisbane being the likely 2

This team is ingrained with a losing culture and mindset and every win is an important one

If anyone suggests that losing those 2 games wont matter they have rocks in their head... we especially must put GWS back in their place they have flogged us the last few times we have played and its embarrassing

• Like 1

1.Four quarter effort by the boys in all 5 of our remaining games and finishing out of the bottom 4

2.At least 2 more wins, hopefully more. GWS, Brissy I demand, but bring effort and the right attitude and Meth Coast and North are gettable

3.Daniel Cross back to provide some leadership, midfield depth and a cool head (would have been worth his weight in gold in the last 5 minutes yesterday)

4.Kent, Blease and JKH providing the much needed line breaking run coupled with continuous team ethos cementing their spots in the side, providing us with some x-factor

5.No serious injuries to any of our players

6.Hogan getting fit and making his debut and hopefully 2/3 games into him, providing us with another forward option on top of showing why he was so highly sought after

7.Jamar continuing his return to form and providing us with first use of the ball, a good run home for him as crazy as it seems would not rule out a spot in at least the AA 40 man squad, Jacobs is the standout and Lobbe next best but dropping off over the last few weeks

8. Dunn and Jetta continuing their good seasons and earning AA squad selections at least

9. Roos making an announcement during a press conference after a win that he will be extending his contract for at least 1 more season.

10.Frawley agreeing to stay at the Dees for less money than offered at opposition clubs and openly stating the club is headed in the right direction

1. Compete for every single minute of every single game.

Yes it's a bit of a tired and worn out cliché, but I just really would love to see the team go hard right until the very end. For too many years we've had to sit back and watch as the club put the cue in the rack. Things like our ladder position and percentage is not irrelevant by any means, but when we talk about things like the 'culture' of the team then I think this is where it all starts. Setting out to win every single game.