Watts waiting on coaching appointment

Balls

In terms of trading Watts I don't see it as being about Watts - more that we have many options in defense and in the forward 50 already so where does young Jack fit?

we need run and mids like a man needs a drink after 4 days lost 400kms from Alice Springs.

Me three..... Reckon there are quite a few Demonlanders from the APS system, certainly the old breeding ground of demon followers, what's worse is I do drive a land rover (with a stereotypical liitle square demon jumper sticker!) and love skiing...... :)

Blacky High boy here.

Played against Mark Lee and Dale Weightman when they were playing for Melbourne High.

They towelled us, but I got a few in!

Wouldn't be unfair if they suspended it to all except about 5 players this season.

And Watts wouldn't be one of them... :cool:

Unreal,is this where we slag off Watts because he is not Fijian and bag his ticker?

Sadly, he's our best player.

He is worth about 350-400 a year.

You DO mean Dollars not Thousands of dollars ??? Just "arksking" :)

Edited by [email protected]

Agree with Breretons assessment, Watts hasn't earned the right to hold the club to ransom.

If he thinks he needs to leave, make sure we get a decent trade as he is not likely to find any courage on the way out the door.

Trade Watts? If we can get something decent, I won't lose any sleep.

I reckon his career will just be like a set of waves at the beach. He'll have his ups but mostly downs, today being a prime example. He isn't a leaders shoelace and his intensity and passion is just deplorable. Jack Watts just makes me angry now.

• Like 2

Watts was good in the first half and average in the second half.

Not Robinson Crusoe either.

Still in our best today easily.

Cam Ling just said an offer has been made to Watts from Carlton. I say don't play him for the rest of the year if he can't commit verbally. Time to take a stand.

Three Number 1 picks isnt enough?

We Ll take Murphy thanks.

Cam Ling just said an offer has been made to Watts from Carlton. I say don't play him for the rest of the year if he can't commit verbally. Time to take a stand.

How not so strange...eh Mick !!

Watts on offer Mick ?? Even I will listen to offers now.

If Watts want to go Freo/Carlton, they have to offer us their first rounder and or a player. We need to start being like Collingwood and demanding a good trade!

• Like 1

That's the spirit.

I just mean it doesn't look like he wants to play for us, he has probably been treated fairly poorly on the most part unfortunately, if he walks i don't think it would be the end of the world.

This isn't the humour thread.

Clearly not.

I'm sure you will see to that.