WELCOME TO DEMONLAND - PAUL ROOS

timmyo64

0 from 3 what? I was told that the deal is done. Timing of the announcement is the only impediment. Roos and PJ have differed on this

Sure mate.

1st announcement is on Monday.

Oh no, due to mad Monday it is today, but watch Fox footy last night to find out the truth......

Now it's a disagreement on Roos and PJ, you don't know squat.

• Like 1

I think a lot of people may misconstrue the value of any AFL money.. It's in effect totally irrelevant as to any condition on its use. Any dollar spent on the footy dept frees up a dollar elsewhere.. Its fiscal semantics made to appease the numnuts out there :)

• Like 4

will be announced next week

Imagine all the positive press we will get and the great exposure for the sponsors finally

Takes something pretty special to take he focus off week 2 of the finals but Roos to the MFC will do it

great stuff

Look if pull ourselves from the bottom and notch a few wins next year members will increase dramatically and we'll be rolling in dosh. As someone on the Lions forum said Melbourne has a lot of dormant members (Brisbane/Fitzroy not as many) who will get on board when we start winning again.... Posers no doubt, but i'll still take their money!

Then the North Melbourne comparisons can finally cease.

All hypothetical of course.

• Like 3

Imagine all the positive press we will get and the great exposure for the sponsors finally

Takes something pretty special to take he focus off week 2 of the finals but Roos to the MFC will do it

great stuff

Cant wait for all the media footy pedants to start tripping over themselves. hird might have been the golden boy once but we've got the new one..:) nha nha na nha nha !!! :P

deep breaths people....long deep breaths....

OMMMMMMMMMM

OMMMMMMMMMMM

OMMMM my gawd we gunna be a real club with a real team lol

• Like 3

great stuff

Its going to be a LONG wk then aint it HH?

• Like 1

Ive seen a lot of people say in here they are worreid about the 'messiah' mentality.

Well we will not be looking for a messiah, we will be hiring a team of professionals who all have runs on the board.

It will be a team effort to get the MFC back to where it belongs.

Roos will have all the support he needs, and then some.

And if there was a messiah it would be PJ with what hes pulled off so far and plenty more to come

• Like 1

Ive seen a lot of people say in here they are worreid about the 'messiah' mentality.

Well we will not be looking for a messiah, we will be hiring a team of professionals who all have runs on the board.

It will be a team effort to get the MFC back to where it belongs.

Roos will have all the support he needs, and then some.

And if there was a messiah it would be PJ with what hes pulled off so far and plenty more to come

I can't wait to see the sort of results he is going to get out of blokes like Watts, Trengove, Grimes, tapscott, blease, all the unfulfilled talent.

Sure mate.

1st announcement is on Monday.

Oh no, due to mad Monday it is today, but watch Fox footy last night to find out the truth......

Now it's a disagreement on Roos and PJ, you don't know squat.

I don't believe I said anything about "watch fox footy tonight and find out the truth!"

However, the mail is: Will he take 5 years or only 4? I've kind of forgotten in all this excitement. But you have to ask yuourself one question Dees supporters, do you feel lucky?

Look if pull ourselves from the bottom and notch a few wins next year members will increase dramatically and we'll be rolling in dosh. As someone on the Lions forum said Melbourne has a lot of dormant members (Brisbane/Fitzroy not as many) who will get on board when we start winning again.... Posers no doubt, but i'll still take their money!

Then the North Melbourne comparisons can finally cease.

All hypothetical of course.

We historically have a very keen and fervent following. This has always translated well from following to memberships but liek any team thats been crap for so long the 'keenness' can drop off. All this club need do is show a pulse, have it race from time to time and allow momentum to overcome inertia and the numbers will grow.

50000 in 3years of moderate , upward success isnt a silly number

Its going to be a LONG wk then aint it HH?

same as normal 7 days :rolleyes:^_^

I can't believe it's only tuesday, i have taken on 6 extra clients just to try and pass the time haha

Its funny how the week never goes as quickly as the weekend!!!!

Should be a 2 day week and 5 day weekend.

• Like 2

I don't believe I said anything about "watch fox footy tonight and find out the truth!"

However, the mail is: Will he take 5 years or only 4? I've kind of forgotten in all this excitement. But you have to ask yuourself one question Dees supporters, do you feel lucky?

When you shoot your "source" at fox footy, save a bullet.

Its funny how the week never goes as quickly as the weekend!!!!

Should be a 2 day week and 5 day weekend.

Absolutely, PJ has done the impossible and hired Roos, maybe we should get him onto that now?

• Like 1

Mike Sheahans son is an associate of mine. He wouldn't put a source to his inside word but said was 99% sure it will be announced at our best and fairest and flung me a little wink afterwards.

He's either cheating on his wife with me, or Paul roos will be our coach next year.

Lol, your last line cracked me up.

• Like 1

I probably shouldnt utter this , as this are easily regretted, but not for a long time have I actually looked forward to round1, if only to be competitive and relevant to this game. many things may or may not come after but Id like to see us take the field and do something.

I dont expect miracles

but theyre welcome none the less :)

When you shoot your "source" at fox footy, save a bullet.

Pleasant piece you are! You're making it personal, wanting to shoot the messenger.