WELCOME TO DEMONLAND - PAUL ROOS

timmyo64

Roos is out of the race according to Gerard Healy on 3AW tonight.

He was asking Dees Supporters if they had a choice between Craig,Williams and Eade,who would you choose?

He has been correct a couple of times recently the last being Neeld's departure.

If I had to choose right now it would be Craig.

However according to the new rules we cannot talk to Williams or Eade as both look like being involved into Septemeber

We have a while to wait.

A few better performances over the next month and Craig's odds could shorten dramatically.

information, disinformation , misinformation

Remember rule #1 of the media " when any real news doesnt exist, make it up !! "

Edited by belzebub59
  • Like 2

He has been correct a couple of times recently the last being Neeld's departure.

However according to the new rules we cannot talk to Williams or Eade as both look like being involved into Septemeber

We have a while to wait.

A few better performances over the next month and Craig's odds could shorten dramatically.

I think Choco could be the best fit.

He won a flag at Port

GWS havent come on like many expected, which could be inpart due to him leaving

Big wraps @ Tigerland

if its not choco, then Craig is the next best choice

Experienced coach

Very good win/loss record

Knows the players / club and staff, would be able to hit the ground running like no other candidate could

• Like 1

Remember rule #1 of the media " when any real news doesnt exist, make it up !! "

I wee bit of cynicism there bb.

Healy is not normally a person who makes wild claims.

He is one I think has some Cred.

that's just downright rude

your calling our democratic press masters of make believe

please no more accusations on this site

shame on you

He won a flag at Port

Big wraps @ Tigerland

Experienced coach

Knows the players / club and staff, would be able to hit the ground running like no other candidate could

All of that may be true PSD but I just cannot take a shine to Williams.

Just rubs me up the wrong way

We have a while to wait.

I believe those so called rules are just guidelines are they not?

Obviously Eddie is delusional enough to believe results of games may change by not having Rocket Eade do whatever it is he does but maybe Hardwick is more of a realist.

Plus I heard Peter Jackson say he'd approach peoples current employers before the person they want to speak to anyway. Which is a smart way to operate.

The way I see it happening is that we wont rush to form our panel or advisers and we may even focus on the GM of footy first. I think the ideal time for a coaching appointment is no later than after the second round of finals. So it's a month to trade week and plenty of time to organise a preseason schedule. Luckily that fits in with the time that Rich and Coll should be finished up by!

Next Monday's on the couch will again be entertaining viewing if Healy hasn't recanted or Roos confirmed by then. Thank the lord for Mike Sheahan who has that art of being able to grill people without being obnoxious or stepping over the line. He uses very clever phrasing to get people to give up more than they want.

• Like 3

I wee bit of cynicism there bb.

Healy is not normally a person who makes wild claims.

He is one I think has some Cred.

old..When ROOS comes forward and says,,, No , nada, nyet Then we have something to consider as a direction.

Anything til then is just guesswork irrespective of whom utters it. Its no more than his opinion.

I mean, no one in this sport has ever changed minds, ever misdirected etc etc. Do I need to go on ?

Nothing IS, until it IS

currently we have the 'nothing'

old..When ROOS comes forward and says,,, No , nada, nyet Then we have something to consider as a direction.

Anything til then is just guesswork irrespective of whom utters it. Its no more than his opinion.

I mean, no one in this sport has ever changed minds, ever misdirected etc etc. Do I need to go on ?

Nothing IS, until it IS

currently we have the 'nothing'

Seems we have Been there for quite a while bb

Can you let me know when we are somewhere!

• Like 1

He won a flag at Port

Big wraps @ Tigerland

Experienced coach

Sorry DemonWA Not one of my better afternoons

Feels like I have been here before.

2007, 11 and now 13!

Seems we have Been there for quite a while bb

Can you let me know when we are somewhere!

I keep hearing rumours we are going "somewhere"

maybe one day.

kind of a theme to our situation isnt there.. Somewhere, One day, next year, next-best-thing on the horizon.....lol

we ought to be sponsored by the Munyanna Corporation :rolleyes:

I keep hearing rumours we are going "somewhere"

maybe one day.

kind of a theme to our situation isnt there.. Somewhere, One day, next year, next-best-thing on the horizon.....lol

we ought to be sponsored by the Munyanna Corporation :rolleyes:

I heard CS had them almost signed when he got flung.

They pulled out because they could not handle action

• Like 1

I heard CS had them almost signed when he got flung.

They pulled out because they could not handle action

I think the papers were actually in the top drawer of a desk, just couldnt remember which one ^_^ Thought he get to that one of those 'tomorrows' :)

I think the papers were actually in the top drawer of a desk, just couldnt remember which one ^_^ Thought he get to that one of those 'tomorrows' :)

Must have been in the same drawer as the chinese sponsor bb

Remember them they were a week away one AGM a couple of years back.

Must agree big time b as I have been involved in a story which was in the media and the story was very far removed to what happened.

At least I think to what happened cause the media would know better than someone who was involved wouldn't they...........

Must agree big time b as I have been involved in a story which was in the media and the story was very far removed to what happened.

At least I think to what happened cause the media would know better than someone who was involved wouldn't they...........

No DemonOX they had it right

You just lived it the wrong way

• Like 1

Interesting article in the age.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/dees-wont-be-rushed-on-coach-20130703-2pcgf.html

Seems we have all the time in the world and only have contacted Roos at this stage.

Good to see we are not rushing into a decision prior to the other appointments being made.

Would be nice to know sooner rather than later though but that's just me being impatient, or as my wife would say an impatient plick.

Edited by DemonOX
  • Like 1

that's just downright rude

your calling our democratic press masters of make believe

please no more accusations on this site

shame on you

I know....I know....shame on the Bub :mellow: What was I thinking !!!

As Old would have it....off to the corner !!!