Another Potential Presidential Candidate

deanox

Is he watching Melb play rpfc?

No he is reacting to the swarming masses of MFC supporters who wanted the AFL to intervene and a few weeks after they did intervene by parachuting a CEO into the place the swarming masses are hoping for Kennett to intervene...

No he is reacting to the swarming masses of MFC supporters who wanted the AFL to intervene and a few weeks after they did intervene by parachuting a CEO into the place the swarming masses are hoping for Kennett to intervene...

and who is your preferred option after considering carefully the last 50 years??

and who is your preferred option after considering carefully the last 50 years??

Very good question wyl

Most of the old boys club have not exactly covered them selves in glory

• Like 1

The AFL have stepped in.

They are already here.

I rest my case. You want the AFL to do all the work.

It won't happen, they will assist but we must assemble a board to take this club where it has always feared. Total Professionalism which it has never grasped properly.

That does not mean merging or relocation.

We need to become the MOST Melbourne club in this city. Open a Demon shop at Tullamarine and Avalon in time. Get in peoples faces in THIS CITY. JGK might just do that.

• Like 1

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-06-13/another-lib-for-demons

Alan Stockdale has arisen as a possible candidate for President or the board. He is a Melbourne supporter, with serious experience. The article indicates he has been approached, but doesn't indicate whether he has been approached by the current board or if he has been approached by disgruntled supporters.

Like Ian Robson and Ian Dicker fixed the Hawks (not Kennett) so too did Stockdale as Victorian Treasurer - kennett was a sideshow.

I briefed him perosnally once in the late 90"s about an issue and found him astute, smart and scary. Would love to see him run the show. As a speaker he holds an audience really well.

U r a very serious dude rpfc.

• Like 1

I rest my case. You want the AFL to do all the work.

It won't happen, they will assist but we must assemble a board to take this club where it has always feared. Total Professionalism which it has never grasped properly.

That does not mean merging or relocation.

We need to become the MOST Melbourne club in this city. Open a Demon shop at Tullamarine and Avalon in time. Get in peoples faces in THIS CITY. JGK might just do that.

Jackson is assembling a Board.

If Kennett is in it - I owe you a coke.

And now I rest my case.

Adjourned.

Jackson is assembling a Board.

If Kennett is in it - I owe you a coke.

And now I rest my case.

Adjourned..

Jacksons job is to refurbish the business ahead of a new board. Its not really up to him to select it, its upon him most likely to report back to Vlad as to the state of affairs and who's canvassing etc.

In reality RPFC , your goodself knows as much as the rest of us ( i.e nada ) as to the makeup of that board.

No one's ruled in or out yet, as very few cards have been shown let alone played. Whilst its true certain factions would probably rather that particular persons arent included in any considerations. Footy is a bit like its cousin politics, it aint over before its over, especially as is hasnt really even started yet !!!

• Like 1

Jacksons job is to refurbish the business ahead of a new board. Its not really up to him to select it, its upon him most likely to report back to Vlad as to the state of affairs and who's canvassing etc.

In reality RPFC , your goodself knows as much as the rest of us ( i.e nada ) as to the makeup of that board.

No one's ruled in or out yet, as very few cards have been shown let alone played. Whilst its true certain factions would probably rather that particular persons arent included in any considerations. Footy is a bit like its cousin politics, it aint over before its over, especially as is hasnt really even started yet !!!

It turns out that I was on the money with how the new Board will be installed. They will be casual vacancy appointments in the next few weeks as Jackson said in the presser, and while he said the members will have the ultimate say, I am not certain that 'ultimate say' will involve a universal election of the Board at the end of the year.

No objections to Stockdale-as long as he doesn't have Kennett involved .

Two big differences-he's not a complete [censored] ,and he has a magnificent set of eyebrows ,which is a pre-requisite for anyone in a position of power .

Except for Julia ?? Just Saying :)

I think PJ will search for an appropriate candidate, with the help of the AFL. He knows how they work and the type of President would be right. After all the AFL will be closely monitoring any selections.

I believe that the appointment of PJ is as close as being put under an administrator as you can get without calling it that.

Edited by Chippy

New president = CK

Calvin Klein..

golly the Dees must run in his Jeans !!!

Hes all for giving many a good roasting...

yes its ...

Chef Kennett !! :wacko:

New president = CK

Chris Kelleher. Managing director of IOOF, finance firm. See herald sun article where he is rumored as a front man by a group of 90's players including Ox.

Another successful businessman no doubt but once again I say show me the ticket he's running with, it's football knowledge and long term commitment.

Graeme Samuel's name getting a mention on Facebook. Yes I know, I referenced Facebook.

Please not Graeme Samuel! I don't care if the AFL don't want Kennett; their opposition should be construed as au badge of honour!

Chris Kelleher. Managing director of IOOF, finance firm. See herald sun article where he is rumored as a front man by a group of 90's players including Ox.

Another successful businessman no doubt but once again I say show me the ticket he's running with, it's football knowledge and long term commitment.

Yes, a frustrated group of supporters going to the club and not the papers.

Again, we have plenty of people willing to help - we are just doing it methodically and without the need for public bashings of each other and the club.