A Calendar of Incompetency - Patrick Smith

Range Rover

It is but often when a caretaker is put in place a club has a run of wins or better performance after the shackles have been taken off. Our performances under Viney were still sub standard, can't remember what happened under Riley, and that shows much deeper issues than just the coach.

Strangely enough under Riley, we were not too horrible.

3 of their 5 wins were under him, and just lost to Collingwood who were top 4 that year.

I used to get my back up over articles like this, he is 100% spot on, maybe we should buy 50 papers and hand them out at training to the players & coaches. I'm starting to become uninterested in the season already. The scariest thing is I don't care that much...

I used to get my back up over articles like this, he is 100% spot on, maybe we should buy 50 papers and hand them out at training to the players & coaches. I'm starting to become uninterested in the season already. The scariest thing is I don't care that much...

I have booked and paid to come up for the Brisbane Game on the 28th BD.

Should we retire to the Pub and forget the Gabba?

Not sure how I am going to cope with my Lions supporting Brother at the game.

Moderators: How many threads trying to bring down our CEO is this guys going to be allowed to start? Seriously,1 is fair enough, but this guys agenda is getting out of control.

Currently there are 3 threads this guys has started about Cam Schwab.

Enough is enough.

Edited by stuie

Moderators: How many threads trying to bring down our CEO is this guys going to be allowed to start? Seriously,1 is fair enough, but this guys agenda is getting out of control.

Currently there are 3 threads this guys has started about Cam Schwab.

Enough is enough.

Don Mclardy Quote in todays HUN

"I don't know whether they thought it was still the NAB CUP"

When i read quotes like that i realize that the people upstairs running our club are right out of their depth.

It's time to clear out the board and CEO, & ANYONE else left who was part of 186.

Because after sundays game it is fact that the players are still in the same mind set they were in durig that putrid Geelong game.

Watch the footage that Lloyd highlights in last nights FC

Damming. The Club is stuck in a bad place.

New Blood we need.

Neeld & co are safe for now, but the blowtorch is heating up.

Has the MFC got any fight left in it?

When i read quotes like that i realize that the people upstairs running our club are right out of their depth.

It's time to clear out the board and CEO, & ANYONE else left who was part of 186.

Because after sundays game it is fact that the players are still in the same mind set they were in durig that putrid Geelong game.

New Blood we need.

Getting straight to the point wyl

Not much!

New Blood we need.

Get a clue WYL.

You want everyone gone who was around during your favourite conspiracy "186" but say Neeld is safe.

FFS.

New Blood we need.

If we had any fight in us we'd be in court watching Finklestein give the AFL an almighty dressing down.

That's fight.

I don't know what you call what we now have.

Edited by Range Rover
  • Like 1

Get a clue WYL.

You want everyone gone who was around during your favourite conspiracy "186" but say Neeld is safe.

FFS.

You realy are Clueless Stuie. Please stop clogging up conversations with your inane replies.

186 was never my conspiricy. It actually happened & i do not recall Mark Neeld being in attendance. The rest of them were.

Bailey was lampooned but it should have been the whole board & CEO that day. Its obvious.

The club as a whole is listless has no passion.

List management has almost killed it.

The people involved in that strategy must go. Not some but all.

New Blood Supply or no Members..which is it?

• Like 4

If we had any fight in us we'd be in court watching Finklestein give the AFL an almighty dressing down.

That's fight.

yes my heart sank the day we rolled over RR. 5 WASTED years just like that

$500,000 + all the rest we have lost.

In return Trengove + Watts

I still believe the Members will sort this out RR We still have fight even if the current Board remain silent.

• Like 3

The PS article seems reasonable to me also.

My 7 yo boy and I went on Sunday and it was quite demoralising. We had taped the Storm v Broncos game and we watched it after the Dees game, it was fantastic to watch. I asked my boy whether he wanted see the next Dees match against the Bombers but instead he asked if we could go and watch Billy Slater (he was very excited when I said OK). Its school holidays so we are off to see our first live Storm game next Monday night.

My interest levels in all things Dees, usually quite high, have been obliterated like many others given Sunday's pathetic display. I am not surprised by the number of new threads started that are questioning the players, the coach, the board and the CEO. We are all in this together and I hope leaders can be found to move us forward somehow. A win against the Bombers next Saturday night would be a start.

Anyway go Melbourne....

• Like 1

yes my heart sank the day we rolled over RR. 5 WASTED years just like that

$500,000 + all the rest we have lost.

In return Trengove + Watts

I still believe the Members will sort this out RR We still have fight even if the current Board remain silent.

Hope so, WYL.

But, like many on here, it's hard to know what the members can do to effect change. Most of us don't have the $$$ to get to positions of power, and the Board holds all the trump cards at the AGMs.

As you know, some of D'Land members have run pretty significant organisations with really important deliverables and I suspect would be strong leaders, but it's hard to know how that would work. Divisive Board elections are death. We need a "unity" ticket, and now that the sainted Jimmy has left us, DM and his team have no automatic right to that role...

• Like 2

That's fight.

A half million fine for not tanking RR

List management has almost killed it.

The people involved in that strategy must go. Not some but all.

So list management including TH have nearly killed the club?

If you're talking strategy, you're including Tim Harrington.

Is that right, WYL?

You're basically saying the decisions to get Clark et al are killing the club

• Like 1

Hope so, WYL.

But, like many on here, it's hard to know what the members can do to effect change. Most of us don't have the $$$ to get to positions of power, and the Board holds all the trump cards at the AGMs.

As you know, some of D'Land members have run pretty significant organisations with really important deliverables and I suspect would be strong leaders, but it's hard to know how that would work. Divisive Board elections are death. We need a "unity" ticket, and now that the sainted Jimmy has left us, DM and his team have no automatic right to that role...

it's the reaction after the game that gives me hope Frankie.

Finally the members have said "No fcuking more"

The 3 MCG games to come may well be the test for Neeld.

Anything like sunday again and i think it is over.

It cannot be accepted at AFL Level...EVER.

The people who say "wait until years end" have no fight in them. They are excusing what we saw.

So list management including TH have nearly killed the club?

If you're talking strategy, you're including Tim Harrington.

Is that right, WYL?

You're basically saying the decisions to get Clark et al are killing the club

Don't bring logic into this HT, everyone must burn at the stake, starting with the runners and drink carriers!

Don't bring logic into this HT, everyone must burn at the stake, starting with the runners and drink carriers!

Still waiting for your critique of the Smith article. Where is it?

13th or lower since '06. Who's responsible Stu? The tooth fairy?

... Unbelievable isn't it. And they wonder why we fold like a Buck Rogers pocketknife on the field.

Gee RR there only about ten of us on Demonland who know what you are talking about.

The years are marching by!