Explain ADC please

pitmaster

No to you. Well you made the assumption that Robbie F was right with no factual basis to do so.

And FTR, I reckon Hazy has copped more than he has given.

Frankly I could not give a stuff if he was or not.

I do think its mischievous to make a statement to clearly implicate a poster to a certain group of people when you clearly dont have any facts.

I acknowledged that in post #27 but keep up the good work.

So why did you make the statement if you can't support it?

I didn't ask you if you cared or not I asked you to support your statement, can you?

To anyone on Demonland or anywhere else who have personal agenda's with board members, ex board members or alleged board members grow up and move on. Your childish actions are hurting my god damn club. I know nothing about board members or if Schwabb is doing a good job or not. I'm just a bloke who pays up and goes to games. Leaking info to try to over throw a board hurts my club whilst you try to pursue your agenda's. You don't love the club you love yourself.

This is exactly how I feel when rats start agitating for change at the very times we should be pulling together .

Keep your low rent politics for the bowling club or the council chamber any of you ambitious wankers out there .

• Like 3

This is exactly how I feel when rats start agitating for change at the very times we should be pulling together .

Keep your low rent politics for the bowling club or the council chamber any of you ambitious wankers out there .

I can't figure out how these rats proclaim their love for the club and then do everything they can to destroy stability. In the pursuit of hurting someone they have personal issues with they hurt the club ten times more.

• Like 1

I acknowledged that in post #27 but keep up the good work.

Post #27 was made by RF, but regardless, with your words of encouragement, I will certainly continue to do so.

When you virtually only contribute to a site due to political motives and clearly lack of any balance in your views than that's hardly surprising.

I thought we agreed not to discuss Andrew Bolt and The Herald Scum anymore .

I thought we agreed not to discuss Andrew Bolt and The Herald Scum anymore .

Absolutely love Bolt and his conservative views perfectly reflect mine.

I love how much he's hated and I also love the fact that his views are never properly challenged, or disproved. Lefties just complain about them. All you can do his hang your hat on the court case he lost.

Glad you got a mini win. Bully for you.

I won't be responding on this thread about Bolt further. Love the guy.

• Like 1

Absolutely love Bolt and his conservative views perfectly reflect mine.

I love how much he's hated and I also love the fact that his views are never properly challenged, or disproved. Lefties just complain about them. All you can do his hang your hat on the court case he lost.

Glad you got a mini win. Bully for you.

I won't be responding on this thread about Bolt further. Love the guy.

I know that BH-carry on .

Back to other issues.

I shall refrain from mocking said person.

I know that BH-carry on .

Back to other issues.

I shall refrain from mocking said person.

Yep, back to the nuts and bolts... so, who is this ADC character?

Yep, back to the nuts and bolts... so, who is this ADC character?

America De Cali.

Perhaps we could have a competition, I'll go with the middle letter being Deadset. Anyone have any ideas what the other initials stand for?

I was thinking something along the lines of A=Attention D=Desirous C=well, I'll leave that up to you ;-)

• Like 2

Guest José Mourinho

HSOG

Ok, let's pretend I am an ex-board member for a moment. What difference would that make? None. If anything, it would make things worse because you would have to assume that I know something of what I am talking about. I know everyone here thinks I am horribly biased - this is not exactly news. But it doesn't change the facts and it doesn't make me wrong.

RF

Let's not pretend let's take it as read you are an ex Board member and we can therefore assume that anything you say comes from a position of bias, I guess we could see that in your posting anyway.

HSOG

Boring. Changes nothing.

This is the exchange between he and i and you can make of it what you want, I'm sure RR will but he refuses to deny it after repeated requests and his only response was Boring.

Sorry RobbieF, but that's some serious Caroline Wilson-type logic there.

I don't give a flying monkey's balls who you are.

The bottom line is that we all love this club and want to see it succeed.

So to have anyone write so much toxic, negative rubbish is unacceptable, as is the behavior of ex- MFC employees leaking information to the media because of some need to fight their enemies.

We should all be on the same side, but instead some people are so clouded by their bitterness that they are trying to bring down the MFC, and the hell with the consequences.

• Like 3

I take some consolation that in the not too distant future most of the venon now exclusively resevered for me will be directed to some ex adminstators and perhaps ex board members too. And also that some of the 9 to 5 saturation "office posters" will then have little to say assuming they are still around.

Edited by america de cali

I take some consolation that in the not too distant future most of the venon now exclusively resevered for me will be directed to some ex adminstators and perhaps ex board members too. And also that some of the 9 to 5 saturation "office posters" will then have little to say assuming they are still around.

interesting how you know the timeframe so well.

Carry on.......

I'm completely out of Venon but if I find some I will direct it at another club and their board .Not my own.

• Like 1

That's what differentiates you from a supporter, you actually salivate over the club's problems.

• Like 1