FAREWELL LIAM JURRAH

DemonDave

Petterd would be breathing a sigh of releif. May mean an extra chance for him.

Also isn't Aaron Davey meant to be the indiginous ambassador at the club? How could he have not known about something like this?

how could he let it have gotten to a point where the club has no prior notice to make any type of arrangements...

You are assuming that olisik

This may have been in the wings for a while

As soon as he went to Adelaide instead of playing for Casey I knew he was gone

Won't save petterd he is gone!

Edited by old dee

Especially if it meant Port "looked after us" in a Boak/Jurrah trade. Jurrah and 2nd round pick for Boak. Pretty bloody good deal for them, especially if we help with the court costs.

Not if Jurrah is in jail and can't play a game for them. We won't get anything for him, they will pick him up in the PSD or Rookie draft.

Enough BS RR, no more conspiracy theories; next you will be telling me the moon landing wasn't real.

It's an opinion. As valid as anyone else's. More than most in fact as a lot of what I say is proven to be correct.

Jurrah has ties to Collingwood through Rudeboy, Rupe Betheras and his previous stint there and they will be in the market for a key forward for '013. Also recently did an interview with Eddie McGuire without informing the MFC first.

Watch this space.

It's an opinion. As valid as anyone else's. More than most in fact as a lot of what I say is proven to be correct.

Jurrah has ties to Collingwood through Rudeboy, Rupe Betheras and his previous stint there and they will be in the market for a key forward for '013. Also recently did an interview with Eddie McGuire without informing the MFC first.

Watch this space.

It's a conspiracy theory, Rover. It's you believing the worst possible scenario of betrayal as usual. Have you been hurt a lot by people in your life?

I would be absolutely livid if Jurrah went to Collingwood. If that happens I'd feel genuinely burnt. I don't believe that will happen, though.

(I believe in Liam?)

Our cupboards are so bare.

Liam was one of a few special players we have at Melbourne.

"Sigh"

Is this the news you'd heard previously when he flew back to Adelaide? I recall you saying something at the time about the whole story not being released, I assume this is it and they just wanted to wait til the season was over before it came out?

The guy's family has been ordered to leave Northern Territory because they are at risk, and some of you are disappointed he has left to be with them. Surprised he didn't leave earlier, I know if my family was at danger I would be with them

He did. He's been in Adelaide for a while now. This news is that he's actually quit the MFC.

Once again, just when we think 2012 has a silver lining, it turns out to be mercury and we get quicksilver poisoning.

Watch this space.

Liam will not be playing for Collingwood in 2013 mate, be good if he was at least we could get some trade value but no he will be facing court in Adelaide and good luck to him.

The club has done the right thing in supporting one of our players and we should be proud of that. Liam has done the right thing by let us move on now. lets just leave it at that.

• Like 4

The way we have treated LJ with kid gloves is the real story here. He injured himself (wrist) in Rd 20 last year wasn't fit enough to play and requested another game at Casey. FInally played rd 11 and injured himself. We let him go home to NT and he wasn't sanctioned despite being out drinking during rehab and getting into appalling trouble with a machete (allegedly).

The club needs to weed out this soft c*** approach. Its truly pathetic.

People like Jurrah and even Moloney who don't want to be here should get TF out now, We don't want em. The club needs to start getting tough.

• Like 2

Was great while it lasted and I admit it will hurt if he ends up playing a lot of AFL for one of the Adelaide clubs. We used a rookie pick on a high risk investment and got little to show for it except a good highlight package.

He could have been the icing on the cake, but is now a stark reminder that the cake isn't even in the oven yet.

Time will tell if we have the ingredients and recipe sorted out.

(Sorry about the baking analogies - the kids make me watch too much Master Chef)

• Like 1