Crowd estimation next week v Freo

dees189227

A routine Melbourne basher at work says he thinks it will be the lowest turnout at a game in 30 years. Since its at etihad he is probably right.

Are you suggesting this could be the "186" of attendences?

I go every single week but i have got to say that after all the hype of this last rebuild alot of fans have said thats it.

I know 2 guys who just cant watch this team anymore which i give it to them for but really my wife always says it to me why do you do this to yourself.

I sit at the games and think why dont i just do the same because all they serve up is rubbish and the game is over at quarter time.

I cant explain it i just love my club.

• Like 3

I go every single week but i have got to say that after all the hype of this last rebuild alot of fans have said thats it.

I know 2 guys who just cant watch this team anymore which i give it to them for but really my wife always says it to me why do you do this to yourself.

I sit at the games and think why dont i just do the same because all they serve up is rubbish and the game is over at quarter time.

A demonologist posted a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the GFC game in 2011. (You'd NEVER get anything like that from Demonland)

That is my current desktop background.

My wife was .. unimpressed. WHY would your set THAT as your desktop background?????!!

'Things CANNOT get worse than THIS'

You must be my alter ego Big Jim My wife says similar things to me ( does not help that she is a Pies Fan )

However I am giving serious thought to skipping saturdays game, other things are looking more attractive this weekend.

You must be my alter ego Big Jim My wife says similar things to me ( does not help that she is a Pies Fan )

However I am giving serious thought to skipping saturdays game, other things are looking more attractive this weekend.

Are you serious? You have to be joking when you say some things look more attractive this weekend? What could be more attractive then watching the dee's at a ground where we historically play really well? What about how good a brand of football we are playing? Everyone I talk to just wants to come to games to see Bail's pin point passes and Trengove's lightning speed. Don't forget the opposition either they are a volcano of excitement waiting to erupt. Their coach understands the significance of playing a attractive style of footy to entertain the fans. For me I can't wait to go and scan my premium reserved seat membership which I pay for every year and then have to sit in a General Admission seat. BRING IT ON!

• Like 1

Are you serious? You have to be joking when you say some things look more attractive this weekend? What could be more attractive then watching the dee's at a ground where we historically play really well? What about how good a brand of football we are playing? Everyone I talk to just wants to come to games to see Bail's pin point passes and Trengove's lightning speed. Don't forget the opposition either they are a volcano of excitement waiting to erupt. Their coach understands the significance of playing a attractive style of footy to entertain the fans. For me I can't wait to go and scan my premium reserved seat membership which I pay for every year and then have to sit in a General Admission seat. BRING IT ON!

CFH

You are part of the reason I hang in there.

You have made my day.

Excellent work.

• Like 1

The crowd number won't be helped by it being on Channel 7 (delayed).

On the other hand, our sponsors should be happier that instead of around 10k at the ground and the smaller number which would watch on Foxtel, there'll be all those Channel 7 viewers seeing the Opel and Webjet messages*.

*Can't hurt to give them this minor additional plug right here and now. Hope I haven't contravened Demonland policy.

Terry Wallace tipped us this arvo on SEN ! The "Line" is only 17.5 points . Our form over the past month has been at least competitive. Freo are on the road . Chipper on Pav ? We're a chance......be there ! ( TAKES DEEP BREATH AND NERVOUSLY CLICKS ON "POST" )

Terry Wallace tipped us this arvo on SEN ! The "Line" is only 17.5 points . Our form over the past month has been at least competitive. Freo are on the road . Chipper on Pav ? We're a chance......be there ! ( TAKES DEEP BREATH AND NERVOUSLY CLICKS ON "POST" )

I will not disappoint you dee-eee

Our last four games have been 7 goal loss, big win against GWS IMO that does not count, 10 goal loss and 2 goal 11 loss should have been another 10 goaler if the Tigers were half decent kicks.

Not sure where you get that idea from!

I was going to count the seagulls......but with the raptors coming...it will be very cold and lonely at the Mausoleum. Dont count me in....cant stand the place.

That must be hard having a wife who loves the pies old dee.

My wife was an Essendon fan but i told her that if she wants to have kids or get married and not have our honeymoon in frankston that she must be a demon.

Now we are married and have 2 little demon members.

I will not disappoint you dee-eee

Our last four games have been 7 goal loss, big win against GWS IMO that does not count, 10 goal loss and 2 goal 11 loss should have been another 10 goaler if the Tigers were half decent kicks.

Not sure where you get that idea from!

Ok , the Brissie game at the Gabba was a shocker but our last five games at the G were quite an improvement on the first 8 rounds. v Carlton- still there at 3/4 time ; Ess- win ; Coll- after abysmal start we had runs of 3 and 4 consecutive goals to get within a couple of goals in the third quarter; GWS- win ; Rich- at least it was a scrap. These games WERE largely competitive !

A routine Melbourne basher at work says he thinks it will be the lowest turnout at a game in 30 years. Since its at etihad he is probably right.

Tell him Brisbane used to get 3000 in the early 90's then staple his hand to a desk.

I am a trident member this year and have my own reserved seat at the M.C.G my question is does this get me a good seat at this so called home game when i pay top doller for my seat? or do i just get G/A if so what a load of crap.