Sylvia and Moloney - A Poll

Range Rover

Sylvia and Moloney - A Poll  

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest José Mourinho

No offense, but on the back of what?

An anon internet poster I wouldn't know if I fell over in the st?

What do you want?

Credentials?

I'll simply state that you should open yourself to the possibility that a lot goes on that the media does not get wind of.

And i'll leave it there.

What do you want?

Credentials?

I'll simply state that you should open yourself to the possibility that a lot goes on that the media does not get wind of.

And i'll leave it there.

Of course I'm open to the prospect, but generally serial offenders get caught out often

I don't want anything from you, nothing you're willing to give

You won't give solid examples of his behaviour, you've just asked me to believe it

What do you want?

Credentials?

And i'll leave it there.

Put up or shut up

I'd trade Moloney for a second rounder and Sylvia for a handful of peanuts. Moloney's an honest toiler but that's it and Sylvia's a peanut.

• Like 1

What stuff up? Getting on the [censored]?

If some moron hadn't have rung Eddie on MMM and made up some BS that Beamer had [censored] on the bar, this would've been a non issue

The fact he lost the VC for this was a disgrace and to me it seemed as though to justify losing the VC, the club made him get up and repent his 'sins'

It wasn't a matter of an isolated night of "getting on the [censored]". He was a serial binge drinker. Said so himself unless you're calling him a liar?

If you think that is the type of "leader" a professional football club needs guiding fresh-faced 18 -20 year olds, you need your head read V12.

In the media fishbowl that footballers live in, I just don't believe his behaviour would go unnoticed / unreported for so long if it was as bad as you are eluding to

Why would they report it? Binge drinking isn't a crime. It's just not the conduct of someone who has any pretenses of leading a football club.

We should be thanking the caller who rang Eddie, even if it was to publicly establish that our VC was a pisshead.

What do you want?

Credentials?

And i'll leave it there.

You're on a hiding to nothing claiming any inside knowledge Jose. And even if you did, people will say you're making it up anyway. Such is the life of an anon forum poster.

Interesting poll results so far.

89 votes in the keep them/happy to give them a chance camp

52 votes in the trade one or both/ fast running out of patience categories

Seems like there has been a spike in the latter in the past 24 hours following that HUN article about Moloney possibly leaving to "get success elsewhere".

Wonder what Neeld thinks ... we'll know in October no doubt.

Wonder what Neeld thinks ... we'll know in October no doubt.

I somehow dont think we'll be waiting til Oct to gauge how Neelds views such things !! ^_^

I'd trade Moloney for a second rounder and Sylvia for a handful of peanuts. Moloney's an honest toiler but that's it and Sylvia's a peanut.

A peanut in the hand is worth a handful of peanuts in the draft .

Beamer kept this club on the park last year.

To betray either of these guys as they are peaking in their careers would sh!t me to tears.

I just cant go through seeing guys in their teens to early twenties again.

Pay them what they are worth in the market and hope they are over their crap and let the coach have some decent bloody players instead of trying to pluck it out of high schools .

FFS-lets not [censored] about their boozy nights in the past .

Clean Slate and all that.

Thing is they can both play.

Other thing is they are nearing their peak .

No more useless players than these two against good teams.

At one point Sylvia cracked the shits with McKenzie for turning it over. Imagine the nerve of the guy to dump on a teammate who kills himself so that Sylvia can get a touch. Absolutely woeful.

Selfish, lazy footballers who are symbolic of everything that is wrong with us.

• Like 2

Guest José Mourinho

I wouldn't argue like I did if there wasn't something to it.

There are some players that need to go, and those 2 head the list.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be unhappy if Sylvia never pulls on a MFC jumper again, absolute disgraceful effort. How come Fitzpatrick gets subbed (at least he was having a go) and the dud Sylvia stayed on. Im really really over him !!!!

• Like 1

Moloney in the Age's best second week in a row but still has shite put on him.

Moloney had a half-decent first quarter which flattered the stat sheet. Totally went missing from then on when the heat went up. As is his want. Jason Dunstall gave Sylvia (3) Davey (2) and Moloney (1) Triple M's "worst on ground" votes, to which Garry Lyon replied something like "no argument from me Chief".

The three worst players in a pool of 44 who laced up boots for the game. Not to mention, aside from Mitch Clark, the three highest paid players at the Melbourne Football Club.

Sylvia should do the honourable thing and bank transfer his match payments to Magner, a player with half the ability but five times the heart.

Edited by Range Rover
  • Like 6

There is a real danger we are going to end up with a bunch of kids with no bigger mature players to provide protection.

Having said that would we be any worse off than we are now? Neither of them are winning us games or in fact doing anything to protect their younger team mates. Therefore we may as well see what we can get for Sylvia. With Beamer I think we should offer what is fair but if he craves success more than playing his heart out in red and blue he should follow his own advice and head off down the road to Carlton. It will be his choice with FA not ours.

• Like 3

There is a real danger we are going to end up with a bunch of kids with no bigger mature players to provide protection.

Having said that would we be any worse off than we are now? Neither of them are winning us games or in fact doing anything to protect their younger team mates. Therefore we may as well see what we can get for Sylvia. With Beamer I think we should offer what is fair but if he craves success more than playing his heart out in red and blue he should follow his own advice and head off down the road to Carlton. It will be his choice with FA not ours.

If he wants to go let him

His career is over for one with such limitations Huff no puff

Had an image then of the Titanic Skipper saying "what was that bang"

Footynut we got to that point about 4 years ago

Had an image then of the Titanic Skipper saying "what was that bang"

Footynut we got to that point about 4 years ago

Which is exactly my point...having bigger bodies is all good in theory but useless when the have no impact...we are no worse off by trying again with kids at the draft table...Agree it's a point we have been at almost permanently for the last 4 yrs...

If he wants to go let him

His career is over for one with such limitations Huff no puff

Agree no one is holding a gun to his head. As he stated if you don't wanna be here off you go. We dont need senior players who aren't sure if they want to play for the club.