I must share my frustrations

praha123

http://www.melbourne...77/default.aspx

nice, we will have a team photo without a sponsor. Well played Dees!

Wow, just shut the place down.

Breakdown of people who look at team photos:

99% fans of that club

1% people who googled the wrong thing

• Like 1

To the OP and others ready to leap out of windows. We do have a major sponsor, we are in the process of getting another.

It takes a lot to wake a sleeping Dinasour. Jimmy & co have done that and we still a long way to go. Think long term and help when asked.

To the OP and others ready to leap out of windows. We do have a major sponsor, we are in the process of getting another.

It takes a lot to wake a sleeping Dinasour. Jimmy & co have done that and we still a long way to go. Think long term and help when asked.

I think you mean a sleeping Dragon (and its dinosaur, not dinasour) B)

I think you mean a sleeping Dragon (and its dinosaur, not dinasour) B)

DC I am fearful of raising the subject but here goes.

It appears that the maroon colour of last years scarf has now filtered into the 2012 jumper

Both the real one and the clash / away strip.

I can forgive CS of many things but what is it with the RED in MFC jumpers CS.

I have no memory of the MFC jumper being anything but blood red, the Blue has changed but what is it with the red?

The MFC must hold the record for the most changes to a jumper, it seems like we have had a new Red every year for the last 10.

FACTS: We have no major sponsor and the pre-season is 2 weeks away. We were in a similiar position the last time we were sponsorless

Fact ? hmmm.....Dont't let Energy Watch hear you say we have no major sponsor. Apparently they have tipped in $6M over 3 years thinking that they may be a joint major sponsor. But did lets facts get in the way of a good rant.

We are looking for a second major sposnor -I would fire CS and hire Harry Potter - - expelliarmus sponsor

Edited by nutbean
  • Like 2

DC I am fearful of raising the subject but here goes.

It appears that the maroon colour of last years scarf has now filtered into the 2012 jumper

Both the real one and the clash / away strip.

I can forgive CS of many things but what is it with the RED in MFC jumpers CS.

I have no memory of the MFC jumper being anything but blood red, the Blue has changed but what is it with the red?

The MFC must hold the record for the most changes to a jumper, it seems like we have had a new Red every year for the last 10.

maybe it is a conspiracy to gradually change the red until it is fucshia?

I hate it when you get to the latter half of a pringles tin, and you have to basically turn it upside-down to get the next one out.......problem is.....all the crumbs then come with it!

That is the worst. Pisses me off no end. And it's a simple fix too.

funny-food-photos-get-your-paw-out-of-the-tube.jpg

• Like 1

This is the most amusing thread other than the training reports I have read in months. Gotta hand it to Praha for getting most peoples blood pumping again.

With the social media, it has been said and does ring true that the reasoning behind us not having the same support as other clubs is due to our lack of younger members. Well I am one of these younger members and follow the FB MFC group and they are reasonable active always updating subscribers with photos from training and important announcements from the club.

The issue I have is that people are complaining about the lack of free marketing through Facebook, twitter and alike. I think that you have to understand it isn't like putting an ad on tv or radio where it gets shoved into your face inbetween what you actually want to watch/listen to. To view this social media you need to have to search for it and subscribe yourself to it inorder to receive the I formation. I dont know where the opportunity lies to really utilise this media to advertise to the general public as the people that make an effort to follow these feeds are more likely than not already members and supporters.

In saying all this though Melbourne heart are alot more active in there FB page than the MFC but I put that down to them being right in the middle of a season.

Where's the part where you log back on to your other av to agree with yourself again, did I miss that post?

Yes, I'm still calling it an agenda.

Edited by dandeeman

Where's the part where you log back on to your other av to agree with yourself again, did I miss that post? Yes, I'm still calling it an agenda.

No way?

They are the same person?

That's disengenuous if true.

You're right dandeeman. You haven't missed it. Not yet, anyway.

I love it when that happens, can someone let my wife know?

Well whatever colour it is, it will look completely different in person than on the TV...

I feel like I am labouring the point here.

Is it the same colour as last year's scarf?

If so I am very dissapointed.

That is Maroon IMO.

Don't like it.

Will I still go ?

Yes but I would not buy anything in that colour.

Did not wear last years scarf so it looks like the 2010 version will have to go round again.

Also nice to see those jumpers looking nice and purple/pink/fuscia again for the team photo. CS must have been too busy in China getting the huge sponsorship deal doen to worry about fixing the seizen jumpers! again, well done!

Wasnt our old nick name the fuscia's? sounds like an apt colour choice

I feel like I am labouring the point here.

Is it the same colour as last year's scarf?

If so I am very dissapointed.

That is Maroon IMO.

Don't like it.

Will I still go ?

Yes but I would not buy anything in that colour.

Did not wear last years scarf so it looks like the 2010 version will have to go round again.

I think this years scarf is better, i get it sent to a country area...... just a bit brighter nothing huge