GAME DAY

Pates

That's it. I will support this club with everything I have for the rest of life. But players come and go from clubs, and I will refuse to support this particular group of players again. Not all of them, but as a whole, and especially those in leadership positions, I have lost all respect for. Absolutely pathetic.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well, at least Joel Mac is playing alright. Shattered for Straussy though, lets hope through some miracle it isn't a 12 month type injury or worse.

I cant remember a time where i was disappointed with Joel Mac after a game this year. Rivers BEST games are better than Mac's, but i would much prefer Joels consistency...

With Strauss out and our backline taking another big scoreline hit.. is it time for Tom McDonald to get blooded at AFL level? Cant do much worse right now

Edited by rhaz

Jared Rivers - 1 handball, 1 free against

Glad to see our 'leaders' have had great stats in the past two weeks

I remember a rumor going around 2 years ago that Port Adelaide offered their first-rounder (pick 9 I think) for Rivers. So Butcher or Moore in the team today instead of Rivers...

He's useless.

Half time and Rivers has 3 stats less i free against = 4 DT points Davey has 3 possessions Green 4 Jones 9 Moloney 9 Frawley 7 Watts is leading with 14.

Do we have a backline apart from Garland early and Joel Mac?

Do we have a single winner out there? What about someone who is breaking even? Be honest, if Carlton were as polished as Geelong we'd be more than 10 goals down at half time and on track for another 20+ goal flogging.

maybe our plan is to wear the blues out by making them run thru the midfield at pace all game, making sure we don't get in their way

Edited by Retrospective

Out leadership is an absolute disgrace. They couldn't stand up if thier lives depended in it. Green, beamer, Davey rivers jones should all go everyone left from the Daners era is soft as butter and we don't need them spoiling this crop who still have a chance

Guest Guy Rigoni

I remember a rumor going around 2 years ago that Port Adelaide offered their first-rounder (pick 9 I think) for Rivers. So Butcher or Moore in the team today instead of Rivers...

He's useless.

no, they offered pick 8 & 9 (Butcher & Moore) for pick 2 (Trengove)

uppercut yourself champ.

Out leadership is an absolute disgrace. They couldn't stand up if thier lives depended in it. Green, beamer, Davey rivers jones should all go everyone left from the Daners era is soft as butter and we don't need them spoiling this crop who still have a chance

Maybe they've gone out in protest this week because Col was dropped?

BTW what is with the nickname of Stef Martin; every time he gets a kick or handball they call him ineffective?

Edited by RobbieF

Unfortunately this is true. Time to drop Green. Has been terrible all year.\

Unfortunately this is true. Time to drop Green. Has been terrible all year.\

Maybe but today he is playing in the forward line....how does he inspire influence when he's not in the game. Send him to the half back line for the rest of the game with a message to harden up

Maybe but today he is playing in the forward line....how does he inspire influence when he's not in the game. Send him to the half back line for the rest of the game with a message to harden up

Howe is also playing forward yet is having influence on the game.

Just watching the game on tv, jeff garlett ran 45 meters

Without bouncing the ball how is that possible?

Umpires have adopted a 'games over, put whistle away' approach.

Unless the free is against Melbourne.

I said last week I was done and yet here I am wasting my time. Supporting this team is like being married to an [censored], and I want a divorce.

The players should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. In the past two weeks they cost a man his job, made their president even sicker and brought turmoil to the club. To turn this [censored] on today is just gut wrenching.

Now will anyone join me in the chorus that Rivers is decidely over rated on this forum. i dont say this just to say something.. Im just sick of his inconsequential efforts.

Thank god for Watts.

Another joke of a day after a promisinig start..

again its taking us 3 qtrs to even get over our opponents Qtr time score.

Edited by belzebub59