Changes for next week

Eth

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN: Scully, Trengove, Gawn (depending on tomorrow, can't wait!)

Out: Morton, Bennell, Newton (depending on Gawn's game)

Essendon have lots and lots of tall timber.

Edited by ucanchoose

IN: Casey

OUT: MFC

Beat me to it!

Out: any/all of Bennel, Jetta, Warnock, Morton, Bate, Petterd, Newton,

In: anyone who has a half decent game for casey tomorrow

Rage away.

In: Howe

Out: Newton

Howe for Bate. Newton sucks but Martin has to get relief eventually.

One DEFINITE inclusion is Trengove. Hopefully the Sculldog also.

Blease for Bennell?

Howe for Bate. Newton sucks but Martin has to get relief eventually.

One DEFINITE inclusion is Trengove. Hopefully the Sculldog also.

Blease for Bennell?

It's been three rounds already?

In: Howe, Trengove

Out: Bate, Morton

I didn't mind Benell this week. Think we give him another run. It's Bate/Newton I'm really worried about. Morton really needs to be given a job. Stanton?

Um... how does Jetta keep his spot? He lays 5 tackles a game and that's it. :/

Jetta, Bennell, Morton, Bate, Newton, Petterd and Maric should all be worried.

We should debut Blease (especially if he does well in the VFL again this week!), bring in Scully ASAP, we'll get Trengove back, throw in Strauss (top 20 draft pick!!!) and debut big Maxy Gawn.

Something drastic needs to happen... so make half a dozen damn changes vs Dons and let's get some new blood in!!!

And no... "The Chin" Dunn is not an inclusion just because he has served his 2-week suspension. He's hopeless and should go straight to Casey Reserves.

*pant* Had a gutful.

Get rid of Petterd and Morton too and in comes Trenners, Dunn and Gawn

Would be good to see Scully too but I guess that'll depend how he goes / pulls up at Casey

Edit: Happy to turf out Maric too... Too slow for a little bloke and doesnt man up

Edited by Grapeviney

Again, Petterd played really poor football. Just after he kicked his goal his stats came up: 2 kicks 4 handballs. I don't think we can drop him but some forward pressure would be nice. I wouldn't like to be him this week for his one-on-one player review. Needs to stay in but one more week of this week rubbish and he will lose his place again.

Morton. The Mortons are all the same. Show glimpses of brilliance merged in with a lot of fluff, poor disposable and dumb football. They won't drop him though.

Warnock. This bloke is ending up one of those poor blokes who is too good for VFL and yet not up to AFL level. When I last saw him for 2 games for Casey I was pleading for him to come into our 22. He works hard, reads it well and then... brain fades and kicks out-on-the-full when under no pressure, drops easy chest marks etc...

Newton. How can you be so good (some of his running to get to a contest) AND so bad in the same game? In the first quarter he peeled off the contest before we had won the ball and was sprinting into our forward line calling for it, until he realised that Carlton had it and were already up to the wing. He is an absolute [censored]. Considering Essendon's height he won't be dropped until Jamar or Garland return.

OUT: Warnock, Nicholson

IN : Trengove, Howe

I would love to swing an axe but we just can't.

Morton deserve another week. Thought his early attack on the ball showed he had learnt he has to go at times. To be honest we were that poorly coached i feel I can't take it out on to many players. Jurrah has little idea about footy other than trying to do miracle things.

Guest 36DD

OUT: Warnock, Nicholson

IN : Trengove, Howe

I would love to swing an axe but we just can't.

Harsh on Nicholson, reckon the kid deserve another crack

In the gun: Morton, Warnock, Bate, Maric, Evans, Newton, Jurrah, Bennell, Petterd

OUT: Bate, Morton, Newton, Warnock

IN: Scully, Trengove, Gawn, McDonald

FB: Macdonald Rivers Frawley

HB: Nicholson McDonald Bennell

C: Green Moloney Jones

HF: Sylvia Watts Evans

FF: Maric Jurrah Petterd

Foll: Martin Trengove McKenzie

Int: Gawn, Gysberts, Jetta, Scully

Juice isn't the worst FF, but is horrible in the ruck. Time to give big Max a go. Bate might be a bit unlucky, but I'd rather stick with Petterd and Jurrah. Morton just isn't quiet there yet with his skills or hardness. Back to Casey to really fix it up. Finally, who are we kidding with Warnock. Time to give Tom McDonald a go.

Edited by the master

Harsh on Nicholson, reckon the kid deserve another crack

Possibly he does, but due to the height of Essendon we can't drop Newton or any other tall player. And as the sub he was supposed to have an impact but had little. This is probably not his fault because the team around him were average, but he is the best out for Trengove.

Possibly he does, but due to the height of Essendon we can't drop Newton or any other tall player. And as the sub he was supposed to have an impact but had little. This is probably not his fault because the team around him were average, but he is the best out for Trengove.

He was far from our worst.

It's hard to impact a game when it's pretty much over.

I agree with an earlier poster

Put Frawley Forward!!!

He is quick strong and fit!

It is clearly the biggest problem at the moment and heck we can't get any worse.

If it doesn't work well who cares but it just might make Pettard and Jurrah see what hard work can do if it pays off