GWS list of targets revealed

Eth

GWS And Their List Of Targets Revealed

Basically there's a file called 'GWS Confidential' on the stats site (Prowess) used by GWS. When installed it gives you 46 reports of AFL players in PDF files, so it's easy to assume that they're trying to recruit some of these players.

The Melbourne players on the list are Cale Morton, Jack Grimes, Jack Trengove, Jack Watts, James Frawley and Tom Scully. The list was created in September last year, so only Morton and Scully are still uncontracted from that list.

Poor form, GWS.

Anyway, the full list of players found in the file is at the link above.

gee..any of us could have come up with that list surely !!

hardly poor form for GWS...theyre looking after themselves. What do you expect them to do ffs

GWS And Their List Of Targets Revealed

Basically there's a file called 'GWS Confidential' on the stats site (Prowess) used by GWS. When installed it gives you 46 reports of AFL players in PDF files, so it's easy to assume that they're trying to recruit some of these players.

The Melbourne players on the list are Cale Morton, Jack Grimes, Jack Trengove, Jack Watts, James Frawley and Tom Scully. The list was created in September last year, so only Morton and Scully are still uncontracted from that list.

Poor form, GWS.

Anyway, the full list of players found in the file is at the link above.

Didnt Jack Watts sign a 3 year deal late last year which would see him here until the end of 2013? or am I wrong?

most of the players on the list are out of their reach now, must have been a list put together last year?

The have two bites at the cherry though, any of those players out of contract next year?

The have two bites at the cherry though, any of those players out of contract next year?

Trengove is definitely one who comes out of contract next year. We could see the whole Scully scenario played out again with his name up in media lights.

Doubt it'll happen, but as always unless there's ink on paper ...

Trengove is definitely one who comes out of contract next year. We could see the whole Scully scenario played out again with his name up in media lights.

Doubt it'll happen, but as always unless there's ink on paper ...

Didn't he label himself as a one club player?

Didn't he label himself as a one club player?

So did Brock McLean. Not saying this to disparage Trenners, but young players say it a lot, perhaps at that young age they haven't been tainted by the club's lack of loyalty.

So did Brock McLean. Not saying this to disparage Trenners, but young players say it a lot, perhaps at that young age they haven't been tainted by the club's lack of loyalty.

IIRC McLean left because he was requested to take a pay cut to stay with Melbourne and also because he was more likely to play in a premiership winning side at Carlton.

I doubt either will happen with Trengove.

IIRC McLean left because he was requested to take a pay cut to stay with Melbourne and also because he was more likely to play in a premiership winning side at Carlton.

I doubt either will happen with Trengove.

Both good points, and FWIW i think Trengove will be a Dee for a very long time.

I haven't given up on Morton, yet. There's a quality league footballer lurking somewhere within that young man.

Time's ticking, though.

Hhmmmnn, yeah, it's a bit like that, isn't it. In todays reduced bench, endurence is more important, and height as well. But, so is toughness.

I dont know if i will take much out of this list, i could have written something very similar.... and it states that dates are 09/10.....ect would be the players worth targeting however, times change

The list was created in September. It's basically reports of uncontracted (at the time)players they were considering contacting, so it's going to be a broad and obvious list.

It's confidential GWS info, nonetheless. :)

Wow! Cameron Wood, Chris Mayne, Ben Warren, Lachie Hansen, Easton Wood, Josh Hill.

There's a team of future Brownlow medallists on their wishlist you could build a team around!

These sort of 'non mainstream' sports sites will fill their pages with any kind of drivel that they consider 'an exclusive'

21 posts in, nobody mentions the fact that North is the only side with more names on the list which means GWS rates us as having the 2nd best young gun talent in the comp...too busy whinging I guess... oh and they're right too, all of those 6 will be fantastic players. If you'd throw away Morton now you have some sort of excrement for brains

Guest Artie Bucco

21 posts in, nobody mentions the fact that North is the only side with more names on the list which means GWS rates us as having the 2nd best young gun talent in the comp...too busy whinging I guess... oh and they're right too, all of those 6 will be fantastic players. If you'd throw away Morton now you have some sort of excrement for brains

Hrmmm.

Interesting conclusion to come to.

Not the correct one though.

And Lachie Hansen might be a bit injury prone, but he is a real talent, I'd be happy for him to come to Melbourne.