Blue ban

dee-luded

Laugh at your own peril. Fact of the matter is that the Carlton boys are into serious training. Right at the moment several of them are fighting for right to wear Fev's coveted # 25 guernsey and they're all making a great fist of it. Sticks is over the moon!

You're joking right

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u want to rave on about how good and awsome carlton are go to carlton bored.. at demonland we go along the lines as something like this.. We F%$in hate those motherf##ers from visy!! :angry: :angry:

cannot stand them one bit!!

Are you actually saying you don't get it? That's just frightening.

You're joking right

Yes he is.

Did you know about Lovett's recent indiscretion when you posted that..?

Prophetic.

Makes it all the more comical, even if we shouldn't laugh.

Ahh I did, but let's be honest it wouldn't have been a very difficult guess otherwise - the clown was always going to do himself in again.

If young Levi ever gets a senior Game-His nick name will just have to be "Hand Cuffs"

This story just gets Better by the Day :lol:

Carlton have always been my most hated Team. The sledging next year on field will be Gold!

Ahh I did, but let's be honest it wouldn't have been a very difficult guess otherwise - the clown was always going to do himself in again.

Yeah, I thought the joke was valid and appreciated it without knowing about the latest.

How has he not pulled his head in? I just can't understand why you wouldn't behave after everything that has happened to him...

If young Levi ever gets a senior Game-His nick name will just have to be "Hand Cuffs"

Carlton have always been my most hated Team. The sledging next year on field will be Gold!

Handcuffs Casboult... Perfeck.

Shame, cos I've met the kid and he's a nice one too.

Not long before the rot sets in though...

on a serious note - surely thats physical assault?? like, why arent the police involved here?

Handcuffs Casboult... Perfeck.

Shame, cos I've met the kid and he's a nice one too.

Not long before the rot sets in though...

I genuinely feel sorry for the kid, but the reality is, if he plays a senior game then this story will be regurgetated by the media so none of us will forget.

Handcuffs it shall be....Wonder if Vlad will speak on this matter?? i'm hoping so :lol:

So on Tuesday last week - 15th December - this 19 yo Levi Casboult gets selected at pick 44 in the rookie draft. He's probably dreamed about playing AFL since he was a kid and he finally gets selected. 4 days later and they've got him in a drinking contest on a cruise boat. Welcome to Carlton where they publicly stated they want to remove the drinking culture at the club! I don't know if he passed out or just had a few too many, but that isn't the issue. Someone at Carlton leaded to show leadership and look after him. He needed a hand, not a pair of handcuffs. They've had their second 'mad monday' for the year.

Then along came Steve, the club president who said 'we got rid of Fev 'cos he was a bad influence' and 'i'm gonna read them the riot act when i see them on January 4'.

Why not do it this weekend Steve? Why not call a special meeting of the players and show them you mean business?

when i did legal studies in year 12 im quite sure that the "victim" didnt have to press charges - if a crime had been committed the police would prosecute anyway...

Testifying, in that case.

Casboult would have to testify that it was done against his will.

Which, to be honest, I doubt it was.

Peer pressure would have had him agree to it.

Testifying, in that case.

Casboult would have to testify that it was done against his will.

A victim doesn't have to testify. It just makes the case stronger if they do.

For example if someone heard him saying leave me alone, let me go and saw him being forced into an act, that would be evidence. If he gave evidence and agreed that would be stronger.

Edited by Redleg

just seems to me if he has been handcuffed to something/someone and forced to drink (even if it is peer pressure) - that the act of being handcuffed is assault? of course, i dont know the circumstances and its not exactly my forte, so i could be wrong.

no forwardline, a boozy culture (i mean, these guys seem to go harder than i do, and im 1 step shy of being a full blown alcoholic currently), no clear leadership, theyve forever been run by crooks......

merry christmas :)

Blues equals; Leaderless, hopeless, rudderless, useless, pretenders, drunken, stupid, same old, [censored] brained, pack of blind pathetic boofheads.

How strong are Swann, Kernahan and Captain "Airy Fairy"-Judd? Where ever the players go, to play up , he, Judd is there ruling with an iron handkerchief! The players now know he will do nothing to stop their behavior, so they continue.

And who would be scared of a bollocking from Kernahan? Even their own supporters are calling for Swann's head on their forum. How good is all of this? Now Vlad wants in on the whole situation. He might end up running their show.

This mob are in fact out of control and in freefall. Its a really great Christmas present to us all. :lol:

Edited by Still Waiting

Yes i went to the Carlton Social Club a number of times in the 80's, Mates of the Old Man invited us in.

Great Social Club don't get me wrong-But the paper bags were often filled! Carlton viewed it as their right!

Well doesnt surprise me.. from the Underbelly series we learned about the Carlton Crew.. all that drug money.. I am sure a lot of it went into the CFC coffers.

If I were a Blues fan I would be wondering at the moment about the coach Brett Ratten and captain Chris Judd. They're nowhere to be seen at a time when the club is releasing pithy statements about $5,000 fines and hiding their heads in the sand. I'd be wondering when are we going to see some leadership because if they're not visible making strong statements about the direction of the club now then where are they going to be when under pressure in the heat of the action?

Yes, its amazing that they are not coming out and making a statement. Straight after the Lovett recent incident he has been banned from the club indefinitely. His previous indiscretion was followed by a statement from the coach saying no further trouble would be acceptable and they have followed through.

Carlton has just had the statment from Sticks but no word from the coach or captain. Prob cos the captain was there on the night of the booze cruise.

that the act of being handcuffed is assault? of course, i dont know the circumstances and its not exactly my forte, so i could be wrong.

You are, it is not an assault if he agreed to being handcuffed. Plenty of sado-masochistic clubs in the world for example, where clients pay to be whipped, tied up etc.

You are, it is not an assault if he agreed to being handcuffed. Plenty of sado-masochistic clubs in the world for example, where clients pay to be whipped, tied up etc.

how do we know he did?

anyway, what i like about it is eddie betts. the cruise started at about midday and finished up about 230.........well eddie was still out at 430AM!!!!!!

id be dead

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.