H_T

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought I have ago at this ,

1or 2 Scully , Trengove

11 ...

18. Ball LOCK IT in ( if he hasnt already been picked )

PSD : Joel MacDonald - deal has been done and will be a Dee .

Edited by markc

1 & 2. Scully & Trengove

11. Black

18. Carlisle or Bastinac

34. Patrick

50. Grimes, Daw or best available in that order

The Demons could have traded for another top 20 pick off loading a 2 players to achieve this. That would get us a top 20 pick and the opportunity to use Pick 66 or another pick in the PSD. Bastinac will be a great player! Drafting him aswell as not missing out on 2 KP in the top 20 would have been super.

Hi All ... this is my first post on the boards. I thought I'd give nearest the pin a crack ...

1. Scully

2. Trengove

11. Talia

18. Melksham

34. Gawn

50. Thorp

Picks 1 and 2 are sorted so it's really 11 and 18 that will be most interesting. I went the U/18 carnival to watch a lot of these kids and Talia was a real standout from where I sat. Classy tall with great decision making and poise. Can play both CHB and CHF and will develop into a quality AFL player. I hope we don't pick Ball when it comes to the crunch at 18. He doesn't want to play for us and I believe there should still be an excellent prospect available who will become a long term gun player for the Dees. I like Jake Melksham if he's available - the guy is a Dal Santo clone with equally sublime skills. At 34 I think we should take a punt on a young ruckman and of those available I like the look of Gawn. Could become the next Sandliands tapping the ball down to Scully, Moloney and co. Lastly at pick 50, I reckon we give Mitch Thorp a second life at AFL as I think he's a genuine talent and would work well in a Watts-Thorpe-Jurrah forward line if he can get himself fully fit. He's only 23 and by all reports is training with hunger at passion down at the junction.

That's it then from me. Only 4 days to go!!

Sorry for lateness due to suspension, I think will be picked and not my picks however-I have been suspended to now

1-Scully

2- Trengove

11-Talia

18- Gawn

34- Griffiths

50- Thorp or Patrick

66- pass/PSD1- Joel McDonald.

Edited by jayceebee31

I've changed mine too because it appears that we will not take Thorp in the PSD and I'm not sure about Patrick any more.

1 Sculley

2 Trengove

11 Tapscott/Jetta/Lucas

18 Panos

34 Grimes

50 Temel/Daw

PSD McDonald

I just have a feeling we won't take Ball, may be wrong but I reckon it's to flush out another club.

1. T Scully

2. J Trengove

11. J Butcher

18. K Stevens

34. L Patrick

50. M Daw

PSD. J Macdonald

Re Rookie J Meeson and add another Ruck Rookie

=1. T Scully

=1. J Trengove (Ican't see how on earth they can be separated, orwhy they have to be - $7500 bonus each)

11. N. Jetta (or any 'second-tier' mid who slips)

18. J. Carlisle (assuming Talia & Black are gone)

34. L Patrick

50. M Thorp

PSD. J Macdonald

=1. T Scully

=1. J Trengove (Ican't see how on earth they can be separated, orwhy they have to be - $7500 bonus each)

11. N. Jetta (or any 'second-tier' mid who slips)

18. J. Carlisle (assuming Talia & Black are gone)

34. L Patrick

50. M Thorp

PSD. J Macdonald

We already have Neville Jetta.

1 Jack Trengove

2 Tom Scully

11 Aaron Black

18 Luke Ball

34 Mitch Thorpe

50 Brock McCauley (although wouldn't mind seeing Patrick or Grimes drafted here, although expect us to take a ruckman considering the interest in Meeson)

PSD Joel Macdonald

End result is 3 mids, 2 young KPP's and 1 running defender and 1 ruckman

Edited by The O

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.