Jack Watts

jabberwocky

dude he was clearly our best player that day and he was in the middle - the fact he has done SFA since then is the issue

Our midfield was still well on top that night. It was the no option up forward that cost us.

I have been reading most threads on this website for the last couple of months and have come to the conclusion that all posters except saty are drama queens, I would also suspect that you are the kind of supporters who constantly bag the opposition players and your own team from the safety behind the fence, real heroes. I suggest that you all *uck off and follow Collingwood.

Oh Rob, what have we done to offend you?

Climbing the fence and entering the arena is illegal Robbie boy. I suppose it is a little like coming on here and bagging us from the safety of your computer. Demonland member since 8:56 this morning mmmmmm. I would rather gouge my eyes out with a McDonalds hot apple pie than follow Collingwood.

If you want high spirited argument with like minded supporters you can have some fun here, but I wouldn't recommend swinging too hard and too often you may end up being treated like a Collingwood supporter.

Edit;Spelling

Edited by ManDee

Oh Rob, what have we done to offend you?

Climbing the fence and entering the arena is illegal Robbie boy. I suppose it is a little like coming on here and bagging us from the safety of your computer. Demonland member since 8:56 this morning mmmmmm. I would rather gouge my eyes out with a McDonalds hot apple pie than follow Collingwood.

If you want high spirited argument with like minded supporters you can have some fun here, but I wouldn't recommend swinging too hard and too often you may end up being treated like a Collingwood supporter.

Edit;Spelling

Demonland is like a living thing, it has lots of antibodies fighting one another for superiority of opinion, but add a new foreign antibody and Demonland unites to fight the evil.

Ohh if Jackie boy had just some of Pendleburys' skills and desire I wish

Jackie is a serial prentendelbury

Watts is the artist of football. each game is a lesson. the masterpiece will come.

have faith my dear demonlanders, we have a genius in our ranks. he is not an animal. he is grace, and he will arrive like the spring. like destiny.

he is honing te craft in its essence, without the use of force.

great wines take time.

• Like 1

pretty easily sucked in, aren't we.

Not bad RW you spent 1 hour posting while you were in the spare room on your own, just out of interest how many neighbours banged your misses in that 60 minutes

I suggest that all the Jack Watts detractors here, all of whom say the same stuff week in week out, listen to the last section of the Bernie Vince interview on the official website.

I'll back Bernie's views over the repetitive keyboard warrior criticism that I continually read here about Watts.

Watts clearly brings a lot more to this list, on and off field, than many here care/bother to recognise. Fortunately, I reckon the likes of Paul Roos get this though.

• Like 1

Not bad RW you spent 1 hour posting while you were in the spare room on your own, just out of interest how many neighbours banged your misses in that 60 minutes

I wouldn't go as far as assuming he has a missus...

• Like 1

I suggest that all the Jack Watts detractors here, all of whom say the same stuff week in week out, listen to the last section of the Bernie Vince interview on the official website.

I'll back Bernie's views over the repetitive keyboard warrior criticism that I continually read here about Watts.

Watts clearly brings a lot more to this list, on and off field, than many here care/bother to recognise. Fortunately, I reckon the likes of Paul Roos get this though.

love your posting ronny,always have.

while some knockers will continually bang on about a subject,most have only just started entering the debate this year.

its certainly getting to critical stage this year,and its telling that crossy completely bagged him out not more than 20 meters from where i was sitting,{some posted it was seen on telly}externally a lot of things get said.

internally a lot more is known as fact.

love him as much as you want,time is running and never stops. as david parkin says.

You've been critical of him this week as well, Ronald.

What Bernie says is fair enough, but in response I would say it's all very well that his laconic playing style is what draws attention, but it is the things he is doing when he DOESN'T have the ball that are equally or more damning.

The reluctance to put his head over the ball, to tackle and chase, to the equal extent of his other teammates. Supporters can see his continual reluctance for years to do these things and that is why he cops heat. Pendlebury makes time stand still with the ball in hand as well, but it is what he does when the ball is in dispute that makes him a great player.

I'd also be lying if I said I didn't hope the younger players look up to Nate Jones more than they do Jack Watts.

Watts gets criticism because people see the talent not being fulfilled and those keeping faith aren't being repaid. I said he would lift last week and he went backwards, so this week I just hope he comes out on par.

• Like 1

Watts is the artist of football. each game is a lesson. the masterpiece will come.

have faith my dear demonlanders, we have a genius in our ranks. he is not an animal. he is grace, and he will arrive like the spring. like destiny.

he is honing te craft in its essence, without the use of force.

great wines take time.

Please don't mention Wines, Tona.

It might start the whole Toumpas vs Wines debate, again :)

• Like 2

I reckon watts is a half forward flanker he is a good enough forward his opponent has to respect him and his kicking into the 5o is an asset.

There were certainly a lot more Amps today, which, multiplied by the Volts (= well known potential), meant a lot more output of energy = Watts.

Now he needs to back it up again and again.

• Like 1

Showed some guts today after that back injury. He was playing great before it too.

Thought he responded very well to last weeks criticism and had a real dip

Yes i called all week for him to be dropped, and thats why im a moron on an internet forum and Paul Roos is a master AFL coach on 1.5 mil

Well done, Jack, more of the same next week and beyond please

• Like 2

There were certainly a lot more Amps today, which, multiplied by the Volts (= well known potential), meant a lot more output of energy = Watts.

Now he needs to back it up again and again.

How long have you been working on that one mono? :D

Where are all the demonland experts calling for watts head on a platter now?

Yes he needs more consistency but he is an important player for us going forward

It was always about effort and courage and I don't think he has shown that consistently, today he showed it (and conversely many many times he hasn't). Now he needs to back it up.

• Like 5