Official Team vs Swans

barpen

Backs: J.McDonald, C.Garland, M.Warnock

Half backs: B.Green, P.Wheatley, C.Bruce

Centreline: C.Sylvia, B.McLean, L.Dunn

Half forwards: J.Bode, M.Bate, A.Davey

Forwards: P.Johnson, B.Miller, A.Wonaeamirri

Followers: J.White, C.Bartram, N.Jones

Interchange from: J.Frawley, M.Jamar, C.Johnson, C.Morton, S.Valenti, M.Whelan, A.Yze

In: Valenti, Whelan, Jamar

Out: -

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bench should be: Frawley, CJ, Morton and Valenti.

I want to see Whelan in the side, but can't justify dropping the other 4.

Valenti against Sydney seems a good fit, plus he deserves another chance.

Out: Yze

In: Valenti

in- Valenti, whelan

out- yze, bode

Want to see how CJ backs up this week, it really is crunch time for the kid and i hope he comes through..

Bench should be: Frawley, CJ, Morton and Valenti.

I want to see Whelan in the side, but can't justify dropping the other 4.

Valenti against Sydney seems a good fit, plus he deserves another chance.

Out: Yze

In: Valenti

Agree Jaded - seems as though I was one of the few who was disappointed at Adem's performance at critical points under pressure on Sunday. Let's find out what SV can do with a couple of games.

Yze made a trip up to do some work with school kids. Either it's really poor planning by the club to expose kids to a bloke that isn't going to play or.....

Yze made a trip up to do some work with school kids. Either it's really poor planning by the club to expose kids to a bloke that isn't going to play or.....

Or they are trying to get value for money out of his contract ;)

I really hope they drop him. I've had enough of his selfishness and laziness. It goes against everything Bailey is trying to teach the younger players.

Or they are trying to get value for money out of his contract ;)

I really hope they drop him. I've had enough of his selfishness and laziness. It goes against everything Bailey is trying to teach the younger players.

Your right Jaded, he's to slow & not hungry enough for todays footy, but ATM we're short on goal kickers.

Interchange from: J.Frawley, M.Jamar, C.Johnson, C.Morton, S.Valenti, M.Whelan, A.Yze

So pleased to see Valenti in 25 - hope he makes the 22.

Guest MFC4Life
Bode made the 18!? You have got to be kidding me...

I know man. But Garland has showed me anything's possible. If he plays rubbish every game for the rest of the year then we can make a finite judgement. But both Garland and DB have given me faith that anything is possible if you try to be the best you can be.

Bode made the 18!? You have got to be kidding me...

shhhh!!! be werry werry qwiat !!! its... drafting season...hehehehehe :lol:

By the way, here is the Sydney team:

B: Nick Malceski, Leo Barry, Martin Mattner

HB: Craig Bolton, Ted Richards, Tadhg Kennelly

C: Adam Goodes, Jarrad McVeigh, Amon Buchanan

HF: Ryan O’Keefe, Barry Hall, Luke Ablett

F: Paul Bevan, Michael O’Loughlin, Lewis Roberts-Thomson

Foll: Darren Jolly, Brett Kirk, Jude Bolton

I/C (from): Craig Bird, Luke Brennan, Nic Fosdike, Kieren Jack, Ben Mathews, Jarred Moore, Henry Playfair

In: Brennan, Fosdike, Mathews

Sydney will be at full strength. It will be a miracle if we win this week!

In: Valenti, Whelan

Out: Frawley, Bode

Bode will probably play.

Which isn't a shocking decision, may as well see if he can do a Garland.

Frawley out, there isn't a match up for him bar O'Keefe and he will be dominant.

I was going to say Valenti will be suited to Sydney shut down game style, but they have changed that. They are both shut down and free running, so I just want him to play. Him and Wonaeamirri could be some of our few good stories out of the year.

Match ups.

Warnock on Hall

Garland on Magic

Whelan on O'Keefe

Whelan on O'Keefe

O'Keefe is in red hot form and will probably make a meal of Whelan with his hard running. An in-form Bell is the perfect match-up but considering he is unavailable I expect Bartram or Bode to get the task.

O'Keefe is in red hot form and will probably make a meal of Whelan with his hard running. An in-form Bell is the perfect match-up but considering he is unavailable I expect Bartram or Bode to get the task.

o'keefe is a tough match up. he is very strong overhead. i dont know if either bode or bartram would get the job due to this.