How many will Hogan get on Saturday?

Dees2014

I'll  be happy with 2-3 goals, 15 or more possessions and an improved attitude from Jesse.

More importantly I think we need at least 8-9 other players hitting the scoreboard, 2 -3 of them also being multiple goalscorers.

4 minutes ago, mo64 said:

How many did Hogan kick against the Dogs reserves team in the NAB Cup? And how many did he kick against Carlton and Essendon last year?

Jeez some supporters get ahead of themselves when it comes to the MFC. 

Lighten up mate it's just footy

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dees2014 said:

I'm tipping 8, Watts 5, Jeffy 4, Vanders 3 to win by 100 points, and go to second on the ladder...

This would be the only thing better than beating them by a point 2 years ago! I'd love us to return the 138 point favour from 2013!!

8 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

Hogan will be double teamed and kick 3. Pedo to have a day out and kick 7 as a result. 

#gopedo

Hogan to be moved to the backline at three quarter time in a match winning move. Pedersen will thrive in the last quarter without Hogan choking up the forward line and kick 10 last quarter goals to finish with 15 for the day. Long live #PedoMyths!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mo64 said:

How many did Hogan kick against the Dogs reserves team in the NAB Cup? And how many did he kick against Carlton and Essendon last year?

Jeez some supporters get ahead of themselves when it comes to the MFC. 

Jeez some supporters are party poopers of the highest order.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FireInTheBelly said:

Was serious. You're referring to the 'tomorrow' in the original OP I'm assuming? I figured it would be fixed up soon enough, and hey presto....

Sorry FITB, I was being serious.  How on earth can anyone think this is a "good question".  Would go down with the likes of:

• How many goals will Jack Watts kick on Saturday
  • How many clearances will Clayton Oliver have on Saturday
  • How many times will Christian Salem kick it to himself when kicking in from an opposition point
  • Who will be third out of the race after the half time break
  • How many goals will Jnrmac accuse Garland of leaking in the first quarter
  • How many "likes" will Destroy All get in his first post in the game day thread
  • How many handballs do you think Matt Jones will have in the final quarter

And the list could go on and on.  I actually didn't think it was a good question but there you go.

• Like 1

I don't like the cockiness of some supporters and hope the players aren't thinking the same way.

This will be the big effort by Essendon this year, first game at the G, in front of the masses, showing their support of their club and their players should give the really big effort. 

I have seen so many games end in disappointment for us.

We need to play at our best in every game, otherwise we will suffer.

For me the win is paramount, if that happens, a big one would be great.

• Like 12

The ghost of Fred Fanning came to me last night and said 17. He was going for his 18th after the siren in the fourth quarter  and although it went through Goddard sooked it up and they sent it upstairs and the video ref pressed the wrong button and called it a point.

My tip is 3.

Mitch Brown pulled his pants down last year in the Nab challange but i also understand the vast improvement of Hogan so really who knows? Could the first gamer in Hartley who is 199cm 99kg go on Hogan?

We still need to work on our forward entries. Too many times we just bombed it into our forward 50 with no result. 

17 hours ago, The Sailing Demon said:

I kinda feel like that hashtag won't quite catch.

Nice one.

I'm going out on a limb with 12. And another limb or two with.......a massive kneejerk reaction next week for the 'sign him now' brigade. Not to mention the bookies falling over themselves to slash his odds for the Coleman. And Dr.Turf in the rooms after the game congratulating Jesse. 

We love predictions here at Demonland.

Sharpen the pencils and buy a second footy record folks. I'll go out on a limb and suggest 15.  

Quarter by quarter it will be 3,3, 3, 6. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.