Demons will get Cousins in the PSD

Yze_Magic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark my words, Cousins is finished at West Coast

He will go to the Demons in the PSD

The Tigers will not take him, and obviously the Blues wont cos they have Judd (well potentially anyway)

So that leaves Cousins to us. A massive coup. He is the fittest player in the comp, and still one of the best 5 players in the land

Missing out on Judd is the best thing to happen top the MFC. In the end, the amazing chain events will land us Ben Cousins AND Trent Cotchin

I trusted you the day before judd announced he went to carlton, that we will wake up the next day with Judd on our list. That didnt happen did it? This sounds beautiful tho, Cousins is my fav non demon in the comp. But keep dreaming ;)

Cousins and Judd leaving at the same time? Try telling that one to your members!

It is no secret that he is at a crossroad in his career. But is one path really going to be the demons? And if so, how will he impact on our younger players?

The old Ben Cousins (pre substance days) would be a great pick up. But someone elses problem isn't the best idea, a bit like picking up junk at a garage sale, sure it is a bargain, but you still have to fix it!

Cousins and Judd leaving at the same time? Try telling that one to your members!

It is no secret that he is at a crossroad in his career. But is one path really going to be the demons? And if so, how will he impact on our younger players?

The old Ben Cousins (pre substance days) would be a great pick up. But someone elses problem isn't the best idea, a bit like picking up junk at a garage sale, sure it is a bargain, but you still have to fix it!

Pre substance days? The only person that knows that is himself and those days could have ended ten years ago or maybe two.

The only person that can fix this problem is himself.

If he wants to continue his career at another club he will

If he wants to remain clean he will

If he wants to gain back some respect he can.

Everything is up to him, He can turn this all around, maybe win another Brownlow or help a side to a Premiership.

Cousins is worth just as much as Judd on the playing field and would be a great component in any club.

There are substance users in every club so I wouldn't be too hard on him, at least he had the guts to deal with his problem.

I hope he get the opportunity to redeem himself as an elite footballer if he is committed.

But I think he will stay at WC and try win another Premiership for Mainwairing. He has got something to play for and this will make the Eagles play some very spirited Football next season.

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD, it's like I've entered some parallel universe where the predictions of Yze_Magic actually come true.

You've taken fifteen thousand stabs in the dark, and you finally got one right.

Now if only you get it right about your beloved Dees every once in a while...

still a long way to go yze, before he ends up at the MFC...

I've just finished reading the first part of the Dean Bailey interview on melbournefc.com.au and I somehow can't imagine Cousins fitting into the ethos that the club is trying to establish. He won't get to within a light year of the MCG even if he remains a person registered to play in the AFL in the future.

Interesting take from a Collingwood supporter on one of their fan sites:-

If they sack him I say the Pies get him in the PSD.

Then keep away from the rest of the squad at a secret training location. Drain & replace his blood on matchdays & do the same to his urine.

Then wheel him out in a shrouded cage on match days & keep him locked up for the first half next to our interchange bench.

Then if the game is in the balance unleash the beast.

But get the PA to blast out a rhythmic drum beat first.

And gang tackle any reporter who tries to interview him after each game.

Or we could get Kepler Bradley.

Gardner has a very well-known disgust and intolerance from drug-abuse. he is the most outspoken president in the afl on this issue.

add to this the fact that we are trying to reestablish our culture.

plus he's 29 and doesnt fit our under23 policy.

there is less than zero % chance he will come to Melbourne.

YM is just a bored idiot who tries to impress everybody by making a million wild predictions.

once again, your prediction that he will be picked up by MFC is/ will be incorrect.

the fact that u guessed he'd be sacked...when this was pretty obvious probability for everyboyd...is no big deal. just get over it

More like a dull *THUD*

I am not sure why you want to highlight one of your more truly vacuous posts.

By God there has been alot of them too.

Cousins was done well before this latest incident.

Nothing prophetic there

Dont forget this pearler for YM

"It is simple

Brett Ratten is the man to coach Melbourne

Any of the other contenders will set us back 10 years

If we dont get Ratten, I may not renew my membership

He is the obvious choice"

well he's stated he wants to play on... if the tigers pass on him he will be ours for the taking @ pick 3 in the PSD... i really think if he's there we should take him...

If you read the article in the age today you'll see that we have ruled out taking him.

Just what we need Benny going out with Col Sylvia and Brock Mclean and leading them into the world of no return. The only club with a mature enough list to cope with Ben Cousins is Sydney, the only other clubs stupid enough to get him are Collingwood and Richmond.

Just what we need Benny going out with Col Sylvia and Brock Mclean and leading them into the world of no return. The only club with a mature enough list to cope with Ben Cousins is Sydney, the only other clubs stupid enough to get him are Collingwood and Richmond.

Its more than the list. Its the whole Club. I dont think any Club could with stand Benny's behaviour and interests.

He has almost singlehandedly gutted the WCE with his behaviour. His cancerous influence has split the playing group, undermined junior players and without doubt been a primary catalyst for possibly the best AFL footballer in the past 20 years leaving WCE.

Its an unmitigated disaster. Ben and the Club are at fault for tolerating it. The AFL have been made to look stupid, dishonest and complicit in Benny's activities.

Its more than the list. Its the whole Club. I dont think any Club could with stand Benny's behaviour and interests.

He has almost singlehandedly gutted the WCE with his behaviour. His cancerous influence has split the playing group, undermined junior players and without doubt been a primary catalyst for possibly the best AFL footballer in the past 20 years leaving WCE.

Its an unmitigated disaster. Ben and the Club are at fault for tolerating it. The AFL have been made to look stupid, dishonest and complicit in Benny's activities.

I agree and that's proably why the AFL won't sanction the Eagles over the fiasco - because they're in it deep to Fonzie's ample waistline.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree and that's probably why the AFL won't sanction the Eagles over the fiasco - because they're in it deep to Fonzie's ample waistline.

It's now a moot point. Cousins is gone and I doubt he will be eligible for any draft for at least 12 months if ever. Hopefully, the AFL will now let him have his rehabilitation and make this easy for his parents, family and friends.

• 1 year later...

Wow! Bumped much?

Where the hell did this come from?

Hazy, its not the first time YM has been wrong, and prolly won't be the last.

You can't argue that YM has the knack for producing decent discussion.

So why the Bump?

Gippy