Demons will get Cousins in the PSD

Yze_Magic

Mark my words, Cousins is finished at West Coast

He will go to the Demons in the PSD

The Tigers will not take him, and obviously the Blues wont cos they have Judd (well potentially anyway)

So that leaves Cousins to us. A massive coup. He is the fittest player in the comp, and still one of the best 5 players in the land

Missing out on Judd is the best thing to happen top the MFC. In the end, the amazing chain events will land us Ben Cousins AND Trent Cotchin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said before, i have a source (independent to yze_magics) that confirmed cousins is gone, and most likely will be bakc in the old USA next week...

whether he goes preseason draft or just retires i havnt heard. and whether we take him or not is another issue. but i doubt he will be at WCE next year...

as i said before, i have a source (independent to yze_magics) that confirmed cousins is gone, and most likely will be bakc in the old USA next week...

whether he goes preseason draft or just retires i havnt heard. and whether we take him or not is another issue. but i doubt he will be at WCE next year...

I hope so Deanox... I would love to get him, but I just get the impression he's lost his passion for the game. You wouldn't have thought so after his comeback this year, but I think the Mainwaring thing will have him absolutely devastated. I think theres a good chance he'll retire.

Do we really want Ben Cousins if the Eagles are willing to let him walk for nothing?

He has some serious issues, which while they may not affect his on-field ability, they certainly impact his off-field life.

I don't think that I would be happy to have the influence of Ben Cousins around. He is clearly more trouble than he is worth, if he is indeed being given the boot.

It will be a very very big risk, which given our president's strong stand on drugs, I can't see us taking.

It will be a very very big risk, which given our president's strong stand on drugs, I can't see us taking.

Ooo. Forgot about that. Massive sticking point right there. But unless he's thick as two bricks, I'm sure Gardner could find a way to put a positive spin on it... like... "Taking him under our wing, out of the fishbowl, and letting him sort himself out, etc."

But yes, I would still want him. He is a brilliant footballer, and if some of our blokes would bust their guts half as much as him, it would go a long way to making us a better side.

yep ....we could find him a town house near King St !!

out of the frying pan and into the fire !!

Do we really want Ben Cousins if the Eagles are willing to let him walk for nothing?

He has some serious issues, which while they may not affect his on-field ability, they certainly impact his off-field life.

I don't think that I would be happy to have the influence of Ben Cousins around. He is clearly more trouble than he is worth, if he is indeed being given the boot.

Totally agree jaded.

Does anyone think to consider where Cousins mind is at and whether he is motivated to play for Vic Club? Or he one of those plug n play toys?

lets Cuz go to the Doggies...they seem to be chasing every player not tied down!!

There is know way that i want cousins at melburne...... with the amount of [censored] i have given eagles supporters because of his drug addiction i would cop it big time. Good role model on the field, terrible off the field.

though he would add a lot of speed to the midfield.

I'm leaning towards Jaded and Rhino here. Cousins is a champion player, easily amongst the top 10 players in the comp. They would not let him go without very good reason. I suspect his head is not close to being in the right place at the moment.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,2...1-23211,00.html

read last paragraphs and you get the impression Cuz aint going anywhere !!

still, this is footy !! lol

""We are interested in Josh. He's the poor player that has been bandied around and he signed a new contract earlier this year and he may not necessarily want to come home."

from the above article. if he has already signed a contract this year,, cant he not be traded?

""We are interested in Josh. He's the poor player that has been bandied around and he signed a new contract earlier this year and he may not necessarily want to come home."

from the above article. if he has already signed a contract this year,, cant he not be traded?

He can - but only if he agrees.