Judd has met the blues

Gorgoroth

Watch some media [censored] say "Judd is certainly going to club X', after every meeting he has :rolleyes:

He said he'll meet with 4 clubs, and he will.

He can't possibly make a decision based on one club, because he hasn't heard what other clubs have to offer.

We won't know until Monday night, at the earliest.

exactly...he's seen one club and apparently its all over..

***sigh***

things to keep in mind

The Media has to write things to justify their existance

The Media write on page 1....retract on page 78 ...if they bother !!

The media get it right ...ooh about... ...whats 3/5 of 2/3 of FA !!!

Anything which has the slightest morsel of relevance will be offered up as " Dead SET Certainty!!! "

the Media writes X on Monday Y on Tuesday...Z on wed,... denies X on thursday and changes Z the next day !!

Only Judd knows anything.. alll else is suposition!!

Lloyd seems to be the man around those parts these days. :lol:

I almost feel for Ash!!! lol :rolleyes:

I don't mind listening to Parko talk about footy... but i'd have to say increasingly he seems to know less and less. I don't think he's got any idea, not least because he probably hasn't even spoken to Chris Judd to know what he's thinking.

carlton would be a very different outfit with judd and stevens on the park. especially with some more time into murphy and gibbs. i dont think they will be top4 and prob not top 8 just yet but he would be a big steal. however, i think the trade would set them back more. they need to use the top picks to draft more youngsters, and getting judd would cost them too much at this stage...

Yeah- pick 3, they shouldn't trade it..if they kept pick 1 and 3 then that would be unreal...they wont trade fev and they shouldnt trade Kennedy or any young talent..because it would go back on their youth policy

On the other hand, your right, stevens and Judd in there would give them a few extra wins on top of this season

Had lunch at Pratt's house for about 1.5 hours, then went to Optus Oval to have a look and get the presentation from Ratten.

I have yet to see Chris Judd smile. If they get vision of him meeting with Melbourne tomorrow and he smiles, he's ours :D

Judd is also meeting with Essendon on Saturday and Collingwood later in the week. Hutchy said that he will only talk to these 4 clubs, he will then make a decision and tell the Eagles "this is the club I want to go to, trade me there or I'm going into the PSD".

Carlton said they haven't made him an offer, and that they'll only make one if/when he says he is committed to them... which he obviously hasn't said.

Had lunch at Pratt's house for about 1.5 hours, then went to Optus Oval to have a look and get the presentation from Ratten.

I have yet to see Chris Judd smile. If they get vision of him meeting with Melbourne tomorrow and he smiles, he's ours :D

Judd is also meeting with Essendon on Saturday and Collingwood later in the week. Hutchy said that he will only talk to these 4 clubs, he will then make a decision and tell the Eagles "this is the club I want to go to, trade me there or I'm going into the PSD".

Carlton said they haven't made him an offer, and that they'll only make one if/when he says he is committed to them... which he obviously hasn't said.

I must have been imagining the massive grin on his face as he was walking out of optus oval...

I must have been imagining the massive grin on his face as he was walking out of optus oval...

I didn't see a massive grin... do you mean when he was trying to run away from Hutchy?

He said "it was good" and he repeated that he still had to meet other clubs. It was hardly earth shattering news.

I don't see Judd playing at TD for a team of tankers who are going nowhere fast. If he does go there, he's obviously chasing the dollar.

If you were imagining it then so was I. He looked fairly happy walking out of the Pratt house, this next couple of weeks are going to be painful.

So tomorrow is the day, best of luck to Dean and the troops, we really need this to put the club back on the map.

If you were imagining it then so was I. He looked fairly happy walking out of the Pratt house, this next couple of weeks are going to be painful.

So tomorrow is the day, best of luck to Dean and the troops, we really need this to put the club back on the map.

He was smiling because he was happy to be leaving! ;)

wonder if pratt showed him his collection of wooden spoons hehe

Dick Pratt's reportedly offered Judd the captaincy. Are they getting desperate or really stupid?

Judd said he doesn't want to be captain. He wants to come to a club and gain respect first.

Dick Pratt's reportedly offered Judd the captaincy. Are they getting desperate or really stupid?

Judd said he doesn't want to be captain. He wants to come to a club and gain respect first.

Pratt also stated that he would be offering his two daughters to Judd. One will be hand feeding him grapes while he lies in a hammock as the other waves an overly large fan.