Ticketing 2023

sue

1 minute ago, Demon_spurs said:

I heard a rumour that the Fixture Rnds 16 - ? were going to be released this week, does anyone have any idea when this might happen? 

I think I heard on one of the footy shows or Sen yesterday that it will be Thursday. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lucifers Hero said:

Its in the 'Membership Details' of your account.  If not familair with the process follow these steps:

• Click the 'Membership' tab on mfc websie. 
  • Click on 'Login'
  • It will take you to this the Ticketmaster website which is where accounts are held. 
  • Click on 'Sign in'. 
  • Put in email address then password when requested.  
  • Your 'Membership Details' page should appear.

The 12 digit barcode will be listed for each membership.

Other posters may know of a shortcut.  And maybe the mobile app is easier but I haven't tried that.

Thanks very much Luci that worked

20 minutes ago, JimmyGadson said:

@FearTheBeard

How are the ticket sales looking for King's birthday? 

90k surely. 

First point is that I have never seen so many reserved seats sold a month before a game for a Melbourne ever.

They are at row AA level 4 in the Olympic stand for bays Q49-Q55 with Q56-57 sold out.

they are selling up to row V in the southern stand for Q5-Q15 and up to row Q for Q1-4.

afl and mcc go on sale next Tuesday with both expected to sell out given our mcc support and their afl members.

as a guess I would say GA areas are going to be Q31-Q36 rows AA-MM and Q1-Q4 rows T-DD.

probably 87-89k for me

• Like 1
  • Clap 1

14 minutes ago, FearTheBeard said:

First point is that I have never seen so many reserved seats sold a month before a game for a Melbourne ever.

They are at row AA level 4 in the Olympic stand for bays Q49-Q55 with Q56-57 sold out.

they are selling up to row V in the southern stand for Q5-Q15 and up to row Q for Q1-4.

afl and mcc go on sale next Tuesday with both expected to sell out given our mcc support and their afl members.

as a guess I would say GA areas are going to be Q31-Q36 rows AA-MM and Q1-Q4 rows T-DD.

probably 87-89k for me

No doubt the vast majority of those reserved seats sold will be Collingwood supporters no? 

Or do we get first dibs on those? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyGadson said:

No doubt the vast majority of those reserved seats sold will be Collingwood supporters no? 

Or do we get first dibs on those? 

Yes that is going to be the case. We only get cheaper tickets, not first dibs. But on Anzac eve I would say 30% of the reserved seat areas (excluding our member reserved seat areas) were dees fans which is more than usual. GA on level 4 that night was completely red as was the MCC. We also have an extra 3 bays of reserved seating on level 1 this year (m13, m53 and m4) which are all sold out for KB and that makes a big difference.

i think the crowd will be 45k of them, 40k of us and 5k neutrals. Unfortunately 45k of them make a hell of a lot more noise than 40k of us.

i know I’m usually pessimistic about our supporters turning up but we’ve always outnumbered them at our home Queens birthday games and Anzac eve was a really good sign. So for me we can max out at 40k of us for non finals or flag unfurlings and I think that will be the case for round 13. 

Unfortunately for AFL members like myself it is going to be an absolute zoo surrounded by their most incoherent supporters in the afl reserve.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, FearTheBeard said:

Yes that is going to be the case. We only get cheaper tickets, not first dibs. But on Anzac eve I would say 30% of the reserved seat areas (excluding our member reserved seat areas) were dees fans which is more than usual. GA on level 4 that night was completely red as was the MCC. We also have an extra 3 bays of reserved seating on level 1 this year (m13, m53 and m4) which are all sold out for KB and that makes a big difference.

i think the crowd will be 45k of them, 40k of us and 5k neutrals. Unfortunately 45k of them make a hell of a lot more noise than 40k of us.

i know I’m usually pessimistic about our supporters turning up but we’ve always outnumbered them at our home Queens birthday games and Anzac eve was a really good sign. So for me we can max out at 40k of us for non finals or flag unfurlings and I think that will be the case for round 13. 

Unfortunately for AFL members like myself it is going to be an absolute zoo surrounded by their most incoherent supporters in the afl reserve.

Interesting, thanks for the info. 

That'd be a huge result if we managed to get within 5k of the filth. 

Either way, I hope we show up on droves. I'm overseas all year, gutted I won't be there for this one. Biggest King's bday match I can remember in my 36 years. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FearTheBeard said:

I hear ya mate, being stuck next to them in AFL members listening to their drivel makes me question my life choices. Last year a guy with a few kids tried to pick a fight with my brother for taking the lord's name in vain because he said something like "Jesus Christ Melbourne" 🙄

Edited by Dr. Gonzo
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/11/2023 at 2:41 PM, JimmyGadson said:

Was going to say surely this will be the year we can hit close to 90k for the King's bday. 

I've never wanted to win a home and away game as much as I do coming into the King's bday game. Collingwood have an arrogance atm that needs to be squashed. 

And too many times we've been their bunnies even when we've had better seasons. 

Agree JG. The constant love for them by the press and commentators plus the Daikos hype is overwhelming. 

I am almost hoping if we win it's close and they don't lose many games before Finals and finish on Top. This way we can surprise them rather than alert them!! 

1 hour ago, daisycutter said:

more filth supporters means more dollars for us

Would rather donate $ to the club than increase their KB numbers!!

LOL the Pies supporting members of my family decllined my invitation to join my demon supporting niece and I, as my guests.  (To be fair, some had good reasons).

But I managed to rope in a neutral that I know to be a demon-at-heart and a non demon fan, invited on the condition they barrack for the dees for the game.

So in one gesture I've decreased the number of Pie fans and increased the number of dee fans at the game:cool:

Edited by Lucifers Hero
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, FearTheBeard said:

They were horrible on Kings Birthday last year in the AFL members.

Yet they were far worse in round 21 . Wouldn't even let you exit the aisles after the game without giving you a gobful because they beat us.

Feels like we're an interstate side in the AFL members when we play Collingwood at the G. The only reason why I'm not 100% excited to attend the game. Sitting amongst the lowest common denominator of the AFL fan.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2023 at 10:01 AM, Lucifers Hero said:

I just bought some Kozzy $36 GA memberships.🙂

Went to Ticketek to upgrade them and to get reserved seats for Coll game but got this message:

image.png.a05d385713b6e78feda7366c974e3fa4.png

Tried the same thing for other home games but got the same message.

Any help on how to upgrade/reserve seat ticket would be appreciated.

TIA

The Melbourne Supporter allocation now has about 150 seats available in M53 for Kings Birthday. $38 to upgrade.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AzzKikA said:

I'm going to upgrade my GA membership to reserved, looking at level 1 M53!

That’s literally where I have my reserved seat membership for the year. It’s half forward flank. The back part of the bay is undercover - which is why I got those seats for my folks and I. See image for reference. 

If undercover you’ve got a tv above you replaying the screen, but you’re still close enough to clearly tell Ray Chamberlain to stop show boating and just get on with it.

IMG_2691-compressed.jpeg

6 minutes ago, The heart beats true said:

That’s literally where I have my reserved seat membership for the year. It’s half forward flank. The back part of the bay is undercover - which is why I got those seats for my folks and I. See image for reference. 

If undercover you’ve got a tv above you replaying the screen, but you’re still close enough to clearly tell Ray Chamberlain to stop show boating and just get on with it.

IMG_2691-compressed.jpeg

Bay 53 row T