Tim Lamb on Trade Radio

dazzledavey36

2 hours ago, Dwight Schrute said:

HIs last interview was very impressive, i am a little bit nervous that Freo are going to make the Jackson trade a complete nightmare but otherwise it's all looking good! 

A run down would be appreciated.

freo look to be coming to the table this year, already shipped acres and logue/tucker reportedly about to be signed off on and its only day 2, priming them to complete jackson deal in the next couple days and then then they can do as they please with lobb and call it a week

1 hour ago, Robbie57 said:

No basis for this but do you reckon Lamb is going to play hard in a last ditch effort to keep Bedford?

hes OOC so unlikely 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jnrmac said:

He has been badly handled

Understand why he would want to go somewhere he will be loved.

Badly handled?

Toby is still learning his craft, he played Senior Football and has played in a Premiership Side. 
Good Teams don’t play kids too early

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alexfish said:

Still can’t find the interview anywhere on line, normally the trade radio feed is updated quickly but this interview is like the only thing missing. Anyone got a link?

It's not the audio, but fairly comprehensive coverage here:

https://www.afl.com.au/news/854374/dees-wait-on-best-offer-for-wa-bound-ruck-shut-down-harmes-move

3 minutes ago, Supreme_Demon said:

Tim Lamb is a former police officer who won't put up with rubbish.

I expect he may even be looking at his legal options after being publicly defamed by Kane Cornes and called a liar. 

I expect he'll laugh it off, which he seemed to when talking to Cal Twomey and Riley Beveridge.

He might not put up with rubbish but I also suggest he's probably been called worse as a police officer and won't be too concerned 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Why You Little said:

I hope this happens. The Club don’t want to lose him. Tim said that yesterday 

Bedford, with the correct development, is just micro-seconds away from being incredible on the footy field. Fight we must.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Deemania since 56 said:

Bedford, with the correct development, is just micro-seconds away from being incredible on the footy field. Fight we must.

Agreed. He is that close 

If he leaves because he is impatient, i will be very disappointed 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

Agreed. He is that close 

If he leaves because he is impatient, i will be very disappointed 

He's a raw talent, young Bedford, with some impressive parameters. He strikes me as one whose depth of footy experiences and preparation are still 'limited' but about to be enormously and quickly enriched. He's clearly into the  big time without pedigree; when he is nurtured and shown skills more deeply, he will rip the competition apart.

1 hour ago, Supreme_Demon said:

I expect he may even be looking at his legal options after being publicly defamed by Kane Cornes and called a liar. 

There is the possibility that both could be right. Kozzie may have spoken to others to say he really dislikes the city, Melbourne and told the club something else. Wouldn't be the first time. Kid from the country not enamoured with travelling to Casey four times a week but has an overwhelming urge to be loyal?

The concern is that Kozzie's household (Jackson, Bedford and Kozzie) have all got itchy feet. Can't imagine that's the best atmosphere.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Sir Why You Little said:

Badly handled?

Toby is still learning his craft, he played Senior Football and has played in a Premiership Side. 
Good Teams don’t play kids too early

10 games over 4 years plus 8 games as the unused medi sub this year

Yeah, he has been badly handled.

I can see why he wants out. Kinda obvious.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sir Why You Little said:

I hope this happens. The Club don’t want to lose him. Tim said that yesterday 

Should have played him rather than insulting and frustrating him then

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dee-tox said:

There is the possibility that both could be right. Kozzie may have spoken to others to say he really dislikes the city, Melbourne and told the club something else. Wouldn't be the first time. Kid from the country not enamoured with travelling to Casey four times a week but has an overwhelming urge to be loyal?

The concern is that Kozzie's household (Jackson, Bedford and Kozzie) have all got itchy feet. Can't imagine that's the best atmosphere.

Dumb housing choices is more like it

14 minutes ago, Redleg said:

On Lamb’s comments, Cornes – speaking on AFL Trade Radio’s The Early Trade - said: “That’s a lie.

I dislike Cornes. I hate his clickbait style.

It seems unlike him to say this though. I'm not saying he is correct, but I believe that he genuinely thinks its true.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 5:33 PM, Supreme_Demon said:

Anything happen with this?

What chance is there of Port Adelaide getting Kozzie next year now that they’ve got Junior Rioli and not much draft currency left?

1 hour ago, Rolling Stone said:

Anything happen with this?

What chance is there of Port Adelaide getting Kozzie next year now that they’ve got Junior Rioli and not much draft currency left?

Ask Freo, Lions and Cats.

Edited by Redleg
  • Haha 1