GAMEDAY: QF vs Sydney

Whispering_Jack

Be loud today dees fans I have a feeling the crowd will be 70% in our favour, let the boys know we're there. Dees to come out firing like in round 12, only this time we will run the game out and protect the lead. 35 point win.

• Like 17

The atmosphere will be electric tonight, cannot wait!

Ben Brown seemed to move a little better against Brisbane, so with the week off, I think he could be in for a big night. 

This will be a good test, but I think we may send a shiver through the competition tonight. 🔴🔵

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Those 2 finals at the G in 2018 were special and without doubt the highlight of my time following the Dees. So looking forward to tonight after the tedium of that goddam pandemic and watching our march last year from my sitting room

Pack the G to the rafters and blow the roof of the old place tonight fellow Dees tragics

On the game, Sydney won't know what hit them tonight.

Dees by 35 points

• Like 8
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Bombay Airconditioning said:

We’re at the airport, early flight but we’ve allowed time in case a flight in canceled. Been to 3 games so far this year and they’ve all been wins. 

And we’ve boarded.

Safe travels!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The quest begins tonight. Max said the boys want to win it in front of us this year, the least we could do is thank them for giving us the opportunity to witness it live. We need to make as much noise as possible tonight, in a game like this against this mob our support might just be the difference.

• Like 14
  • Love 2

We are built for finals. Best defense and best contested footy teams in 2022. 

What wins finals, defense and contested footy

Last year each game of finals a different player stood up - Clarry v lions, Gawn v cats and Trac v Dogs. 

Tonight I am on Viney to play a classic bash and crash

Go dees 

• Like 15

On my way to work then heading straight into the G after work. Cannot wait.

I do hope the players remember there words last year when they said there motivation is to win in front of our fans at the G.

I suspect hunt and Melksham will be playing there heart out to give themselves a chance to taste success. Melksham has been playing so well & you can see his motivation.

I really really hope we get the job done & win well. I could not handle an ending like last night.

Come on dees have a great win.

• Like 5

All I asked for my birthday is a Melbourne win. Let’s Go Dees!

Also please Melbourne fans come and be loud! Make noise and get the umpires on our side and lift the boys. We missed out last year and it still hurts. Don’t take this opportunity for granted. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Jaded No More said:

Also please Melbourne fans come and be loud! Make noise and get the umpires on our side and lift the boys. We missed out last year and it still hurts. Don’t take this opportunity for granted. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADED! 
🥳🥳💥🍰🍺🎂🥳🥳

May you have THE BEST birthday ever and remain “Jaded NO MORE forever!

❤️💙💕❤️💙

• Like 8

Just now, WalkingCivilWar said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADED! 
🥳🥳💥🍰🍺🎂🥳🥳

May you have THE BEST birthday ever and remain “Jaded NO MORE forever!

❤️💙💕❤️💙

Thanks. It was yesterday. But the real party will be tonight if we win. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

“Any boss who sacks someone for not turning up to work today because they’d rather be at the ‘G is a bum” 

— Bob Hawke

”Well may we say God save the Demons, because nothing will save the Sydney Swans”

— Gough Whitlam

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Like 7
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Jaded No More said:

I think you’d rather I get mine Jaded instead of you yours, as mines on the 23rd.

I mean I got mine last year as well, but I wasn’t there, so that doesn’t count……………right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Demon Disciple said:

I think you’d rather I get mine Jaded instead of you yours, as mines on the 23rd.

I mean I got mine last year as well, but I wasn’t there, so that doesn’t count……………right?

How about we ALL get what we want. Endless premierships for all Dees fans 

Flowers In The Dirt Yes GIF by Paul McCartney

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Jaded No More said:

Thanks. It was yesterday. But the real party will be tonight WHEN we win. 

Seems you made a typo 😉 

All good now though. 

• Like 3