GAMEDAY: Rd 10 vs Adelaide

1 hour ago, JTR said:

Haha, that too, obviously ?

I was meaning (if it wasn't clear) the guy who does the loud "wo-hoo" after the crowd has quietened down a bit after a goal. You can often hear it on the TV broadcast for our games at AO

Yeah that's what I was talking about as well haha

• Like 1

Re Adelaide players who targetted Max. That filth McHenry copped an absolute belting last week during the showdown. Karma?

I'm watching today's match at the Sporting Globe in Richmond.

As per every other match this season, hope the Dees just get the job done.

Shame about Salem. Who will be the main distributor on the backline? Maybe Rivers?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dazzledavey36 said:

[censored] huge loss is Salem. Hoping it's just being precautionary. 

You would hope so given they gave him until today to prove his fitness. But you never know these days. Groin injuries are never simple. 

• Like 4

I would have loved to have given Lockhart the opportunity. 

I love Jetta, but his lack of pace really exposes us down back with his lack of run as well.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

I love Jetta, but his lack of pace really exposes us down back with his lack of run as well.

I agree but Lockhart is just back from injury and Jetta has credits in the bank and he deserves a go. I think he will play a shut down role and we will release Rivers to play a more attacking role. 

We obviously knew Salem was in doubt so I’m sure they have a plan. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rab D Nesbitt said:

I’m very envious of all the ‘landers that have made it over the border today to watch the boys live. Perfect autumnal weather today for 10 in a Row. I’ll have to make do with watching us on the big screen at The Rose. First though it’s time for some coffee and the chilli scrambled at Bentwood on Napier St. 

Enjoy your day everyone and I’ll catch you on the post match thread all being well. 

Admittedly more than slightly envious of your plans for game day Rab. Here we have the Hole in the Wall takeaway for exorbitantly priced greasy fried rice washed down with a king’s ransom sugar rush coke.

Internet went down for 24 hours last week just before the first bounce ? today.

Must say prefer the cozy ambience of the ?. Big Plus, the company is not Neanderthal!

Edited by Tarax Club

44 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Yep that's the problem.

Hopefully Bowey and Deakyn Smith keep improving and are viable options next year.

2 of the last 3 Adelaide games they have failed to kick 40 points.

Against our defence I suspect this won't change today

Not sure why people think we will lose this.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jnrmac said:

2 of the last 3 Adelaide games they have failed to kick 40 points.

Against our defence I suspect this won't change today

Not sure why people think we will lose this.

because.. melbourne. i have to admit though  that it’s getting harder, even fr me,  to hold depressing positions convincingly. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cards13 said:

The scooters around town are brilliant too… Adelaide is great!! 

Would those be orange coloured? No problem on the road but if allowed on footpath ? path. Awaiting litigation. Big kids who use best read the fine print.

Just said on Fox footy Salem is out. Dam that hurts because he uses the ball so well 

May should go to Walker & hopefully contains him. I hope weid can step up and kick a few & Melksham does something.

Let's also win the centre clearances

I hope we get off to a good start & don't let Adelaide in it. 

Edited by dees189227
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Yep that's the problem.

Hopefully Bowey and Deakyn Smith keep improving and are viable options next year.

Unfortunately, Deakyn Smith is out of Casey’s game for tomorrow against Sydney. I’m heading “mystery injury of the week”.

3 hours ago, loges said:

You might have to explain what deliverance was about to the younger members Hardtack

Hey, that’s what Google is for! ?

• Haha 1

Salem is pivotal to our ball movement out of the back half. Garry Lyon said that to stop Melbourne you need to clamp down on Salem. Will be interesting to see what impact it has today.

I guess that says a lot about where we are. His absence makes me intrigued rather than nervous.

• Like 2