TICKETING: Rd 09 vs Carlton

JTR

• Demonland changed the title to TICKETING: Rd 09 vs Carlton

why is the AFL site showing a buy tickets link for every game except ours and the Eagles

AFL members should have opened four hours ago

PS.. Got in by going direct to Ticketek

Only level 1 open air available

system is a joke... level 4 closed again !!

Edited by Diamond_Jim

I’ve had issues this morning! I’m a Premium Member but want to take my 2 boys. In previous rounds I’d forgo the premium seat and sit with them in GA.

ive just logged in and put in the 3 barcodes, same ones for every game this year and mine is invalid. I can only assume this is because of the new process of having access to my reserved seat which is not available til tomorrow!

So I’ve grabbed 2 tickets for my boys in the same gate, will grab my reserved seat tomorrow thru the MFC app and just hope there is a spare seat next to them.

20 minutes ago, Diamond_Jim said:

why is the AFL site showing a buy tickets link for every game except ours and the Eagles

AFL members should have opened four hours ago

PS.. Got in by going direct to Ticketek

Only level 1 open air available

system is a joke... level 4 closed again !!

Firefox browser an issue, I used Edge Chromium. Couldn't even enter barcode (no input field) on FF

25 minutes ago, Hell Bent said:

I’ve had issues this morning! I’m a Premium Member but want to take my 2 boys. In previous rounds I’d forgo the premium seat and sit with them in GA.

ive just logged in and put in the 3 barcodes, same ones for every game this year and mine is invalid. I can only assume this is because of the new process of having access to my reserved seat which is not available til tomorrow!

So I’ve grabbed 2 tickets for my boys in the same gate, will grab my reserved seat tomorrow thru the MFC app and just hope there is a spare seat next to them.

had the same issue and did the same as you

don't think you get your reserved seats from mfc tomorrow though, their email says 2 days before game i.e. friday

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

had the same issue and did the same as you

don't think you get your reserved seats from mfc tomorrow though, their email says 2 days before game i.e. friday

I got same email but I logged into mobile membership as per the instructions and the ticket is showing as available in 1 day , 1 hour, with a countdown clock. Give it a try?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cal7B said:

Hi there

I'm a Trident member and would like to purchase guest tickets, does anyone know how to do this? Contacting the membership hotline is just too difficult... 

I think you need to find a couple of spare barcodes and they may have to be from existing Trident members. My daughter rang the club earlier and she spoke to someone straight away so it be not so difficult.

9 minutes ago, FritschyBusiness said:

Email from the club said the plastic membership cards cannot be used to gain access. 

You still need to get your barcode through the melbourne app using your ticketmaster account on your phone.
And it seems this has to be done individually per member 

Begs the question if it’s done individually how do people sit together if they are not reserved seat holders?

4 minutes ago, Hell Bent said:

Begs the question if it’s done individually how do people sit together if they are not reserved seat holders?

Because its the same seat as on your plastic membership card, If you don't have a reserved seat you would go through ticketek/ticketmaster

Edited by FritschyBusiness

4 minutes ago, FritschyBusiness said:

Because its the same seat as on your plastic membership card, If you don't have a reserved seat you would go through ticketek/ticketmaster

GA members don’t have reserved seats though.

A few of us have premium memberships with reserved seats and want to sit with children who are not premium. It can’t be done with this new system.

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, Hell Bent said:

GA members don’t have reserved seats though.

A few of us have premium memberships with reserved seats and want to sit with children who are not premium. It can’t be done with this new system.

In my initial post I was talking about members with reserved seats.

Kept trying to book online and keeps putting where I don’t want to be. I can’t explain to a computer I want an undercover seat ?

Looks like I’m getting wet (and not in the good way)

Edited by Cassiew
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

35 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

We might not even get there with the latest COVID case here. 

They’re in hotel quarantine so I don’t think it will affect us

10 minutes ago, Cassiew said:

They’re in hotel quarantine so I don’t think it will affect us

The man has actually tested positive here in Vic after completing quarantine in SA Cass.  We received a text from the government tonight as some of the exposure sites are in our area. Watch this space I guess.

• Angry 1

If you wait until the public sale can you use a premium membership to get a general admission ticket on level four? I pay for a Redlegs membership but don't want to sit in the seats and it's painful being assigned a seat five down an aisle squashed in with randoms when there's 10,000 free seats on Level 4.