GAMEDAY: Rd 10 vs Adelaide

Josh

This will be my only coverage of the game here in downtown Murmungee.

Hoping that the retrospective coverage from Demonland will shield me from  or prepare me for the worst and the best.

GO DEES

13 minutes ago, Wiseblood said:

Brodie Smith a late out for the Crows, replaced by Ben Crocker.

No late changes for us.

They're on the tank. Look out for some strange moves.

Edited by A F
  • Like 1

I hope we smash them.  I don’t think my aging heart will take it if it’s close all game with a see-sawing last quarter.  I have a bottle of JD ready just in case.

1 minute ago, Demonland said:

My MFCSS still says we're one of the only teams that could lose to a team that is tanking.

There you go sir.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Demonland said:

My MFCSS still says we're one of the only teams that could lose to a team that is tanking.

And one of the only teams who almost won on the tank. ?

Edited by A F
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dpositive said:

This will be my only coverage of the game here in downtown Murmungee.

Hoping that the retrospective coverage from Demonland will shield me from  or prepare me for the worst and the best.

GO DEES

You will have to guess the margin from everyones comments as nobody ever posts a score on here. I will try to throw in a few for you :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ding said:

You will have to guess the margin from everyones comments as nobody ever posts a score on here. I will try to throw in a few for you :)

Thanks Ding

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Engorged Onion said:

Dutch Antilles? Now that would be jaw droppingly good

My guess is AmDam is talking about here: (It makes me feel a little bit better anyway). 

th?id=OIP.VYWvbq1hnp2StfA0vItnQQHaE6&pid=Api

Edited by Skuit

3 minutes ago, Skuit said:

My guess is AmDam is talking about here: (It makes me feel a little bit better anyway). 

th?id=OIP.VYWvbq1hnp2StfA0vItnQQHaE6&pid=Api

Mmmm north sea tidal sludge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

I’ll be shocked if we lose this.

Ultra professional, well coached, trustworthy sides such as Melbourne would never lose a game to a 0-9 side.

That being the case we will get thrashed !!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SFebes said:

Their side looks pretty good on paper. However, no Sloane or Crouch will really hurt their midfield. It's ours to lose, I can't see it happening, I think they're on the tank also. Even if we win, I'm still going to be looking hard at the fundamentals and execution of our game plan and cohesion, lets see if Stubborn Simon gets the lads firing.

Y'know Febes, I'd love to agree with you because this makes sense.

Two things worry me, and I know that I am not on the slow side: firstly, stubborn Simon will be responsible for taking out of the team - or substituting players' onfield time - to disadvantage that cohesion of which you speak and secondly, it has occurred to me for a longer time than I can tolerate that Stubborn Simon does not communicate well with many of his charges - particularly amongst the playing group and I suspect amongst his FD team, as well.

It is because of this relativity in his role as Head Coach that I remain, week in-week out, very concerned about that game plan (whatever it is) and how he is going to transmit the message to the players with clarity, intent and measurements to observe its successful progress across the game. He does not appear to be a 'feedback' type at all, certainly not a game modifier based upon visual and play observations and requirements. How in the name of hell can he relate these necessities to the players (or 'fire them up')?

By the way, Febes, welcome back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Engorged Onion said:

Mmmm north sea tidal sludge.

No.. thats the low tide mark at the moat at Uncle Bitter's seaside residence!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gs77 said:

Ha!  The last game I saw live.  Buried within the Tigers' members area.  That was fun.  Not.

Where have you been subsequently! 

Harley has been “handy” most matches he’s played this year, I’d really like tonight to be his breakout match for the year. 2-3 goal, score involvements, clean kicks. Give him confidence for the rest of the year. 

• Like 1

My steam driven technology, erratic NBN cover, intellectual laziness and general disaffection with paying for private coverfor what is free for most dissuades me from watching and I can't be tossed going upstairs to listen ABC so appreciate any and all comments here.

i have found it good in the past as the emotions of Dlanders are displayed as visibly as if at the match.

Do look forwa d to meeting a few of the posters in real time at the G, Redlegs gatherings

GO DEES,

DDoes my enthusiasm come through as genuine enough.

Im even forgoing Mad as Hell for this version of entertainment.

We will easily win this game by 400 points and then lose every game for the rest of the year