Rumour File

Chelly

1 hour ago, demon191919 said:

Keilty and Smith have been offered and accepted by who?

I’m a little confused!

Ummm the MFC. I would have thought that bits pretty obvious given the forum we're all on.

If I had of posted this on a single mothers forum then I could understand clarification being required.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Deemania since 56 said:

Like Bugg and many others across the years, Gaff is going to be a fringe cringe for several years after his king-hit incident; his onfield presence will be tainted and an exercise in shame; his form will start to severely fluctuate; he will be a target for aggressors and an assortment of 'heroic' acts; in short, he will be only 50 per cent of his former self as a footballer. Do we need to carry that?

Leigh Matthews got a statue.

On 9/27/2018 at 3:42 PM, MadAsHell said:

We've allegedly asked for permission to trade our 2019 first round pick. Means we must have something big lined up (could still be Gaff).

May-be, a Mick's-Multi, 'MaH' ?

Anyway I feel we'll all be cellarbrating with Martinis all round...  shaken, not stirred.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:24 PM, SFebes said:

Hmm, something is brewing, thought Smith and Keilty would be upgraded personally.

I think Preuss, (& possibly May) was the end for Pedo, and puts tSmith back as rookie. similarly Keilty..  Keilty may have been better off in the draft, rather than rookie ?

On 9/27/2018 at 11:55 PM, Rodney (Balls) Grinter said:

So apparently Bernie has put a full time real estate career on hold to accept some sort of role with the MFC next year.

...filling the water bottles according to the man himself.

Good news.  I recon Bernie would make a great water boy.  A real win for team moral and culture.

runner, ???   or playing assistant, at Casey?  maybe even a rookie spot ?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

Jonah and the whale > Jonah > Jonah Hill > Superbad > Michael Cera > Cerra.

Can’t believe I had to spell it out, I thought my riddle was easy. 

I'm not great at spelling, Aaron.  who is superbad ?

ah !   I haven't heard of that movie.

So, can Michael Cerra play a bit ?

1 hour ago, DV8 said:

I think Preuss, (& possibly May) was the end for Pedo, and puts tSmith back as rookie. similarly Keilty..  Keilty may have been better off in the draft, rather than rookie ?

runner, ???   or playing assistant, at Casey?  maybe even a rookie spot ?

Doubt it's a rookie spot.  If you have listened to Bernie speak lately, he seems pretty certain and comfortable that now is the right time for him to hang up the boots.

2 minutes ago, Rodney (Balls) Grinter said:

Doubt it's a rookie spot.  If you have listened to Bernie speak lately, he seems pretty certain and comfortable that now is the right time for him to hang up the boots.

Yeah, I heard him say that.

56fb2e2a7cf908be8a707acd10538aab--the-ro

10 minutes ago, Demons rising said:

Word around is that lynch to tigers is not over line ? Can we make a play 

Lynch, May and KK for the Hogan picks, Frost and and next years first, with some later ones back our way to fill the list spots?

Now this thread is getting better........................

• Like 2

If someone tells me on here I can't dream, I'll tell them to toddle off.

Jetta  May  Lever

Salem  OMac/Frost  Hibberd

KK  Oliver  Kelly

Petracca  Lynch  Melksham

Spargo  TMac  Weideman

Gawn  Viney  Brayshaw

Harmes  ANB  Fritsch  Jones/Lewis

?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, A F said:

If someone tells me on here I can't dream, I'll tell them to toddle off.

Jetta  May  Lever

Hunt Frost  Hibberd

Gaff  Oliver  Kelly

Petracca  Lynch  Salem

Melksham  TMac  Weideman

Gawn  Viney  Brayshaw

Harmes Jones KK  Fritsch 

?

I'll take your wet-dream AF and raise you one degree of viscosity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/28/2018 at 12:36 PM, Ethan Tremblay said:

Dates were off slightly with my above post. It appears Cyril claimed his prize money 6 months after the lotto draw, he then announced his retirement on the same day.

012012F5-D9B4-485A-9A76-D011B4B89D49.thumb.jpeg.b670c08f5fc630a596cba729e1751e0f.jpeg

Close but 3 strikes and you're out.If you get my drift.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Demons rising said:

Word around is that lynch to tigers is not over line ? Can we make a play 

With Hogan potentially going, we've at least asked to have a conversation with him. Will probably go nowhere, or he might not even meet but I'm sure the Gold coast and the AFL would be happier if he came to us then we pay overs for May and KK

• Like 1