Campbell Brown sacked!

stuie

Good stuff, one more thug removes himself from the scene, and the AFL community is reminded again of what happens if you fail to draw a line on it.

Every time the game gets rid of a gutless sniper it makes a better, safer game for those who have genuine courage.

What's this rubbish about 'he was shaping up to me so it's ok to belt him twice in the face'.

"That man puffed his chest out! PANIC! LAUNCH THE MISSILES!"

That kind of reaction is reserved for the really weak-hearted, the ones who lose their cool as soon as things look dicey. Or, who haven't figured out how to drink yet.

I blame his parents

Actually his father

He never taught him how to behave in the company of adults

• 1 month later...

Media reports of a 'scuffle' with police are inaccurate. There was a misunderstanding trying to re enter a venue but I was not in a scuffle

Quote from Campbell's twitter

Not sure if he's protecting his ass or the media are blowing things up again

Media reports of a 'scuffle' with police are inaccurate. There was a misunderstanding trying to re enter a venue but I was not in a scuffle

I'd say that given he's due to face court in February, there must have been a bit more to it than just a "misunderstanding".

• Like 3

Well I am sure that the guy isn't going to say on twitter "yeah they were right - I assaulted the cops".

Great that the richard head is out of the game. Pity he is planning to return to Victoria though.

• Like 1

Well I am sure that the guy isn't going to say on twitter "yeah they were right - I assaulted the cops".

Great that the richard head is out of the game. Pity he is planning to return to Victoria though.

No but if he was guilty of it going on twitter would just be stupid

I think if he did it he wouldn't have bothered writing anything.

"It is believed Brown will relocate to Melbourne"

I'm hoping that doesn't mean the Melbourne Football Club! ;)

Melbourne Remand Centre not MFC.

I never wanted him at the MFC but after 1 big mistake in LA and only some other minor stuff over the course of his career I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as a person and thought he could have a bit of a media career and redeem his image. But after your horse has won and you are having a good night to start pissing off the cops and get arrested is just utter stupidity. It's hardly huge criminal behaviour but people disrespecting the cops really pisses me off so if his reputation stays in the gutter I'm not too concerned.

• Like 1

I never wanted him at the MFC but after 1 big mistake in LA and only some other minor stuff over the course of his career I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as a person and thought he could have a bit of a media career and redeem his image. But after your horse has won and you are having a good night to start pissing off the cops and get arrested is just utter stupidity. It's hardly huge criminal behaviour but people disrespecting the cops really pisses me off so if his reputation stays in the gutter I'm not too concerned.

Cops don't get respect just because they are cops.

They have to display civility in order to receive it.

Unfortunately, many are pigs who crave respect they never got at school.

Cops should be belittled,abused,pushed and punched when they initiate confrontation in the same manner.

Often they don't know the law and their place in it.

Casey Scorpions took Fevola after he departed the Queensland State. Maybe they should repeat/compound their mistake with Brown? I am sure Roos will be pleased!

Cops should be belittled,abused,pushed and punched when they initiate confrontation in the same manner.

Gee you sprout a lot of sanctimonious crap but I think that takes the lead.

Like in every profession there's a few bad apples but if you do nothing wrong you are almost certain to avoid them. If you are drunk in a nightclub and being a tool you might find a bad cop but if you behave you'll likely not give them any reason for them to cross the line. Even in this case there's been no mention of police acting irresponsibly only the mention of one Campbell Brown.

Edited by the master
  • Like 6

What an absolute stupid comment......Usually I like your posts Biff but you just lost a lot of respect....
  • Like 3

You're a flat out d#*khead.

Try, just once, thinking before you post...

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/police-injured-in-gas-explosion-remain-in-hospital-20140108-30gpg.html

Edited by stuie
  • Like 2

With respect to you all, except Stuie, there are a lot of police who are to willing to initiate aggression towards members of the public and over using force .

I give respect to most policeman ,until they take it away from themselves.

I know my rights is my point and I live within the law.

I don't know the Campbell Brown story so I can't comment on that .

When cops behave as corporate security guards against citizens protesting anything i have an issue with them and their use of force ,as in other situations i have seen .

That is my opinion on the cops.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/police-injured-in-gas-explosion-remain-in-hospital-20140108-30gpg.html

WTF has that got to do with anything.

Do you think I did it?

Retard.

Casey Scorpions took Fevola after he departed the Queensland State. Maybe they should repeat/compound their mistake with Brown? I am sure Roos will be pleased!

Were this to happen it would be the trigger for a divorce.....some would see it as good, others as bad.

Fair cop.

Stuie that article has zero relevence to this discussion.

Edited by Bitter but optimistic

WTF has that got to do with anything.

Do you think I did it?

Retard.

It has to do with sensitivity and timing, clearly things you have no clue about.

"Cops should be belittled,abused,pushed and punched when they initiate confrontation in the same manner."

Grow up.

Edited by stuie

It has to do with sensitivity and timing, clearly things you have no clue about.

"Cops should be belittled,abused,pushed and punched when they initiate confrontation in the same manner."

Grow up.

If you would accept police initiating such behaviour then you are a model citizen and good for you .

What this has to do with the gas explosion in Middle Park i cannot quite connect .

But carry on in your rambling ,finger-pointing manner.

Add me to the list of people that think your attitude totally sucks. I've never met a policeman who treated me with anything but total respect.

Isn't it strange how all the people who whinge about the behaviour of our police force all seem to exhibit similar traits to each other? Those who treat police with respect get treated with respect in return. Those who think "cops should be belittled, abused, pushed and punched" clearly don't understand the law or their place in a civilised society, and frankly I don't blame our police for treating people like you however they deem it necessary in order to maintain their authority and safety.

• Like 3