Training - Saturday, 30th March, 2013

Dees2014

Colin has two brothers and a step brother. One in Tas and Two in WA, none of whom work for MFC.

cheers

I noticed that to. Did a bit of fb research :S. Just didn't want to say anything :/

Something I'm not proud of, but thought I would fess up to say that mordja is right.

Edited by olisik

That just went over the top for me.

I'm thinking sarcasm.

Just taking the pizz out of us all hanging out for these mysterious Dom Barry files from someone who may, or may not, be Colin Garland's brother.

I was sucked in too until he said that he always felt that Cameron Schwab was a cancer way back in 1997. How would he have known about that? That was nine years before Colin was even involved at the club.
Poor form.

Some of you are acting like its the end of the world, it's not.

All I intend to do is tidy up a few loose ends/truths, nothing that will put the club into disrepute or my brother. Do you seriously think that I would try to sink the ship after 26 years of membership and many hours of my time.

I also have some Dom Barry info from the NT here too which I thought I'd already put up.

There is nothing wrong with me having an opinion, you all do, as does Lyon, Schwarz & Healy.

Many in the media write autobiographies that would say a lot worse than I would.

You are a sham!! you say that you have been a member for 26 years for the dees yet colin's family weren't melbourne supporters at all! infact all his brother are not even into footy more like computer nerds! And thats a facts!

People dont get sucked into this imbocile! this was the same bloke that said last year Farren Ray had signed a new contract at the dees and paperwork would go through during trade week. Also he fooled us all by saying that no matter what happens Ollie wines will be a demons and that we have already informed ollies parents!

The guy has sucked you right into his trap.

Edited by dazzledavey36
  • Like 1

I believe he is Garlos brother. Why lie about that sort of thing. And I don't think he ever claimed to be on the clubs pay roll, sounded more like he was doing a lot of 'work' for them in his spare time, on a project of sorts, all of which has amounted to little, thus his frustration.

Colin has two brothers and a step brother. One in Tas and Two in WA, none of whom work for MFC.

cheers

Interesting

I noticed that to. Did a bit of fb research :S. Just didn't want to say anything :/

Something I'm not proud of, but thought I would fess up to say that mordja is right.

So this all bs?

Ridiculous

I was sucked in too until he said that he always felt that Cameron Schwab was a cancer way back in 1997. How would he have known about that? That was nine years before Colin was even involved at the club.

Poor form.

You are a sham!! you say that you have been a member for 26 years for the dees yet colin's family weren't melbourne supporters at all! infact all his brother are not even into footy more like computer nerds! And thats a facts!

People dont get sucked into this imbocile! this was the same bloke that said last year Farren Ray had signed a new contract at the dees and paperwork would go through during trade week. Also he fooled us all by saying that no matter what happens Ollie wines will be a demons and that we have already informed ollies parents!

Sorry to disappoint you all but I have 4 brothers, one being Colin, a half brother, 3 sisters and a half sister.

I have been a Demon for life along with one other sister....

• Like 2

Farren did a medical

Ollie was a certainty until Toumpas slipped, Ollie and Tony would both vouch for this but are not disappointed he went to Port.

Sorry to disappoint you all but I have 4 brothers, one being Colin, a half brother, 3 sisters and a half sister.

I have been a Demon for life along with one other sister....

Mate dont worry about explaining yourself. I am quite surprised others including myself bothered to question authenticity of whose brother sisters cousins uncle you are.

It is irrelevant, end of the day people can choose to believe you or not. They do not need to get nasty/moody at you if they don't though imo

Mate dont worry about explaining yourself. I am quite surprised others including myself bothered to question authenticity of whose brother sisters cousins uncle you are.

It is irrelevant, end of the day people can choose to believe you or not. They do not need to get nasty/moody at you if they don't though imo

People need to get their facts right before they start making accusations about our family.

• Like 2

All those who questioned the make-up of Col's family obviously didn't read their 2013 HeartBeat season guides - the 'did you know' factbox which accompanies Col's profile says that he has a large family of four brothers and three sisters

• Like 2

All those who questioned the make-up of Col's family obviously didn't read their 2013 HeartBeat season guides - the 'did you know' factbox which accompanies Col's profile says that he has a large family of four brothers and three sisters

BOOM
  • Like 1

Given the allegations against Hell's Gates, this thread is temporarily closed.

HG - if you have resigned from employment at the MFC would you mind sending me or Whispering Jack a PM with the details.

No compulsion but we will be checking with the club tomorrow to determine if any of its employees in the NT resigned yesterday so if you can help clear this up, please advise.

This is a temporary measure only.

Also, are you certain about Farren Ray doing a medical with the club?

POSTSCRIPT: We've received a response from HG advising of his role in the NT and stating he has now moved house. As a result, we've decided to reopen the thread. We have decided at this stage not to follow the matter up with the club based on HG's response.

Thanks for your patience and please let's try to stay more or less on topic :wub:

• Like 4