James Strauss

Arrow

Guest KingDingAling

Needs to improve A LOT..

Strauss and Morton are well and truly in my firing line.

ill be zeroing in on Strauss more next year when Morton plays over in the Wafl.

• Like 1

Are those boots moon boots? Because he is pretty fragile!

I don't get it. We have a young player who clearly has some talent but who also has had a pretty poot run win injuries, now when he's finally starting to show something Melbourne fans are sticking the boot into him?

Jesus, we should be celebrating the fact that he's finally putting some games together and understand that he'll be much better for the run and a proper pre-season.

• Like 6

I don't get it. We have a young player who clearly has some talent but who also has had a pretty poot run win injuries, now when he's finally starting to show something Melbourne fans are sticking the boot into him?

Jesus, we should be celebrating the fact that he's finally putting some games together and understand that he'll be much better for the run and a proper pre-season.

Absolutely. Strauss = 16 games. Cook = 0 games. Next we'll be saying that Rory Taggert is rubbish. These players need support at the games, not people bagging them online.

• Like 2

Looks promising and won me over with his performances last year. And in the game that he broke his leg I reckon that was gonna be his breakout game. He was killing Garlett early and was offensively good. Has come back and looks like he has potential.

Guest José Mourinho

But Strauss has done more than Cook, shown more than Cook.

He hadn't at the same stage of his career, and many on this forum were ready to delist him.

And Cook is a tall.

Guest José Mourinho

Congratulations. Says all that needs to be said about MFC culture.

It says nothing of MFC culture.

It says a lot about the idiots that support all teams.

Guest KingDingAling

Congratulations. Says all that needs to be said about MFC culture.

The club drafts skinny, fragile type players who break down, they are real culture builders.

Strauss is a prime example, 16 games since being drafted in 2008.

Take your MFC culture babble elsewhere you fool.

Great to see him back after that terrible injury last year. I thought he showed a bit before that and I'm looking forward to what he can produce next year after a proper pre season!

Loved the other players contacting him for support! One of the best parts of our game!

• Like 1

Anyone who can kick the ball as well as Strauss is welcome to get a game.

Too many players on the list can't kick.

Just a shame that he's only had 22 kicks this year...at a lousy average of 4 a game.

If he can start getting more of the footy I'll be enthused, but right now we have too many

players that struggle to break the 10-15 posessions barrier (Jetta, Strauss, Tapscott, Spencer,Bail, Sellar)

The club drafts skinny, fragile type players who break down, they are real culture builders.

Strauss is a prime example, 16 games since being drafted in 2008.

Take your MFC culture babble elsewhere you fool.

Stick to your fantasy football. You know nothing about real football. Keeping living your fantasy life, tough guy.

Looks promising and won me over with his performances last year. And in the game that he broke his leg I reckon that was gonna be his breakout game. He was killing Garlett early and was offensively good. Has come back and looks like he has potential.

KingDingAling seems to think that he broke the leg because he was soft, or skinny, so WE must be wrong about him.

Granted he did have a slow start due to other injuries, but he is now looking like he will produce the goods.

I must say that I did have my reservations early on - mooted as an elite kick but one who couldn't get enough of the ball to show it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.