Dees Sign New Sponsor WebJet

jayceebee31

good result. be interested to know the $$ value.

hopefully another will come on board for our next home game.

Oh please DA I think I need a de fibrillater.

Big still my racing heart

Finally some good news.

Now back of jumper sponsor please.

If my info that I announced tonight,as a new post, I am of the understanding that Webjet will be announced as the major sponsor with another one. Hopefully we then will have a front & back sponsor.I will be rapt if it happens. And yes- I am of the opinion that Eddie may have had an involvement.

He "promoted the fact we were in dire need of a sponsor, and using networks that only he has access to, made webjet aware of our situation".

For more, watch EMT.

He also tell us all how he plans to cure cancer and 3rd world famine.

Funniest post I've seen in a while. At least Eddy walks the walk. He's a [censored], but you can't take that away from him.

well that's a start

remember Caro will be working overtime on this one

lets beat her to the punch

They have a facebook page.

If my info that I announced tonight,as a new post, I am of the understanding that Webjet will be announced as the major sponsor with another one. Hopefully we then will have a front & back sponsor.I will be rapt if it happens. And yes- I am of the opinion that Eddie may have had an involvement.

Not a good endorsement of Cam Schwab if we got Webjet via Eddie and Kaspersky a couple of years back through an enterprising Demons supporter overseas.

I dont know the $$$$ but it would be nice if it were close to market price and not a heavily discounted one.

I am not sure its a great endorsement of MFC, Any chance we might have had discussions or engagements with Webjet before this?

I am not sure its a great endorsement of MFC, Any chance we might have had discussions or engagements with Webjet before this?

Well, if it's a large amount, what are the chances someone close to the MFC leaked the Polis FB info - EW were a possible liability due to issues with payment and if WebJet had been engaged with prior to this, well... who knows? I love a good conspiracy :-)

They have a facebook page.

Not a good endorsement of Cam Schwab if we got Webjet via Eddie and Kaspersky a couple of years back through an enterprising Demons supporter overseas.

I dont know the $$$$ but it would be nice if it were close to market price and not a heavily discounted one.

I agree with regards to your comment on Cam Schwab ,however, we don't yet know if he has had an impact and he may also announce a second one.

Great news!

If Eddie has had a hand in this, does that mean we have to refrain from poaching the Pies recruiter now?

Even worse, does it mean we have to stop hating him and his evil Pies so much?? I just don't know that I can break 30 odd years of hatred!

C'mon guys can't we find something dodgy about this company ffs?

Give it 5 mins dc :) Won't take em too long.

My only issue with this is that it means I may have to go back on my oath to never use them again after the debacle I endured from them last week. I booked a flight Gold Coast to Sydney on Monday morning, and they f'd up the date, making it Sunday morning. Caused me all sorts of grief and cost me 289 to get another flight back to Sydney, which was more than the original return and a nights accommodation. I really am loathe to go back on my oat, but if they are supporting MFC then, I guess I just might have to!

I doubt Cameron Schwab would change his tack just because Eddie comes up wit ha sponsor for us.

Yeah its nice, but i honestly think it would be a previous contact who has been pushed over the edge buy a recent situations, Jim ect, then EW and now the public spotlight it WILL bring.

Cam has a very certain view on these things from what i gather, he wants to secure our future with big, long term deals, im sure he could have signed a number of companies recently for less than what he wanted and valued our image at, Kaspesky ect were at a discount rate.

I will be disappointed if we have lowered our focus due to EW dropping out, not to take the gloss off any announcement which i am sure will be in the major benefit to MFC.

Guest José Mourinho

Well, if it's a large amount, what are the chances someone close to the MFC leaked the Polis FB info - EW were a possible liability due to issues with payment and if WebJet had been engaged with prior to this, well... who knows? I love a good conspiracy :-)

This thought crossed my mind.

We found out, knew it was coming sooner or later, so we controlled it as much as we could.

Convenient that it came out just following the belated $500K sponsorship payment.

Or that we knew the media had wind of it, and we asked them to wait until we got our payment.

just an observation. And in no way meant as a detraction from any good deeds.

Its observed that Melbourne will appear this weekend with a new sponsor on the jumper. . Thats pretty quick printing isnt it, well in the context of all the rubbish weve heard over the time about how long it supposedly took to get things done. Just an observation.

Go Dees