Eddie Betts shorts

DeeZee

Come on? This is a joke right?

Mr funny pants xxxl shorts seem to get bigger every year.

Is there an image that he thinks he has to uphold?

Looks like he pooed his pants.

He wears them so as a mark of respect to the Hip Hop/ Rap culture and society which he apparently holds great fondness for.

Reckons it makes him look like a Gangsta. I don't think it makes him look like anything other than a dork.

He wears them so as a mark of respect to the Hip Hop/ Rap culture and society which he apparently holds great fondness for.

Reckons it makes him look like a Gangsta. I don't think it makes him look like anything other than a dork.

It's so stupid, I love hip hop and rap but you don't see me acting like a tool when I play footy.... Thats what basketball is for.

• Like 1

They're just a pair of shorts for god's sake... what does it really matter? At least he has some pretty impressive skills to offer. Sometimes I wonder where peoples' heads are at when they have to start getting suck into a player's shorts or a player's moustache etc etc.

• Like 1

Well, now you know why Betts wears those shorts... so he can paraglide back to earth after taking marks. He managed mark of the year twice in a single game last night...simply incredible!

Carlton are my most loathed and despised club in Victoria. It is hard to make any comment about them.

Regardless, Betts is a fine player and those were brilliant marks by anyone's standard. He's too good for Carlton.

Regardless, Betts is a fine player and those were brilliant marks by anyone's standard. He's too good for Carlton.

You are so right. But even when Carlton brilliance is seen it is always tainted.

Betts has a new car though granted. Those super slo mo cameras make the high mark even better don't they.