Name-A-Game sale

Dr. Gonzo

I wouldn't mind the 94 final against Carlton. Still to this day my fav Dees game.

Yeah thats on my list as well. I was thinking if there's a few of us who want similar games we could buy a couple each and trade the others to each other. I had my eyes on a couple of games around 1990-1992 but am going to go through their catalogue and see what else I may want (maybe a couple from 2000 also).

• Like 1

Does anyone know if they have the Broadbridge Tribute Game? I cant remember the date but would love that on DVD..

Just send a chunky list to them asking whether these games are available in the sale. Will update when they get back to me in case anybody else is interested.

Round 22 1990 vs Hawthorn

Round 20 1991 vs North

EF 1991 vs Essendon

Round 22 1992 vs Sydney

SF 1994 vs Carlton

QF 1994 vs Footscray

Round 11 1996 vs Fitzroy

Round 1 1997 vs Kangaroos

Round 15 1997 vs Carlton

SF 1998 vs St Kilda

Round 4 1999 vs Hawthorn

Round 22 2000 vs West Coast

Round 14 2003 vs Carlton

Round 6 2004 vs Carlton

Round 18 2004 vs Hawthorn

Round 1 2005 vs Essendon

Round 20 2005 vs Geelong

Round 21 2005 vs Western Bulldogs

Round 22 2005 vs Essendon

Round 11 2007 vs Collingwood

Just send a chunky list to them asking whether these games are available in the sale. Will update when they get back to me in case anybody else is interested. Round 22 1990 vs Hawthorn Round 20 1991 vs North EF 1991 vs Essendon Round 22 1992 vs Sydney SF 1994 vs Carlton QF 1994 vs Footscray Round 11 1996 vs Fitzroy Round 1 1997 vs Kangaroos Round 15 1997 vs Carlton SF 1998 vs St Kilda Round 4 1999 vs Hawthorn Round 22 2000 vs West Coast Round 14 2003 vs Carlton Round 6 2004 vs Carlton Round 18 2004 vs Hawthorn Round 1 2005 vs Essendon Round 20 2005 vs Geelong Round 21 2005 vs Western Bulldogs Round 22 2005 vs Essendon Round 11 2007 vs Collingwood

I've got the highlighted ones you've listed if you're interested in trading any games? Some are better quality than others but they're all watchable.

'93 against Wet Coke when Allen Jakovich planted a kiss on his brother..i want to see that again...and the victory!!

Pretty sure you can't get this game as it wasn't broadcast by channel 7 - although thinking about it now surely Channel 7 Perth would have shown it so maybe there is hope, thoguh it's definitely not on Name A Game's list.

I've got chuff all to swap but if you're keen on anything else off that list I can get those and do a trade.

Yeah wouldn't mind most of the other stuff you're going to pick up - I've got a bunch of other stuff including a classic comeback at Windy Hill in 1990 and Jakovich kicking 7 at Vic Park in 1992 if you want to trade game for game. You can PM me if you want to sort out details.

EDIT: Just had another quick look at my tapes and the 1997 R15 match v Carlton is only the replay not the full game - only goes for about half an hour so if you want the full game you should probably pick that one up from Name-A-Game.

Edited by Dr. Gonzo

Just bumping this to remind everyone this sale is on midday tomorrow for 24 hours. $10 a game is pretty good usually $25 each. I am looking at getting the following games at this stage;

2000 R7 v WCE

2000 R20 v Freo

2001 R2 v Adel

2006 R10 v St.K

2006 R21 v Geel

1991 R5 v NM

1991 R6 v Coll

1992 R2 v Geel

1994 R4 v Ess

1994 R6 v Coll

1998 R2 v NM

1999 R11 v Coll

Was going to get the 1994 finals games amongst some others as well but seeing as though Supermercado is getting those I'm hoping a swap can be arranged instead.

Do you need to do anything special to get the discount price? As it says they are still $25 when I look at all the games. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Do you need to do anything special to get the discount price? As it says they are still $25 when I look at all the games. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry mate went to reply and clicked "like" instead.

Yoko I think the sale starts at midday and when you go to checkout you need to enter a promotion code down the bottom - not sure what that is yet but they should have it either on their website or the facebook page. Will let you know when I find out opefully at midday.

Dee-luded you can get that 1987 night final off name a game for $10 today after midday - I have a copy of the last quarter only but it is rubbish quality. There are some copies floating around but they are VHS versions and will not be "high res".

Cheers,

Looking forward to getting some games with either the Wiz or Jakovich dominating!

Get that one where he kicked 9 in the 2nd half against Collingwood, after being dragged in the first half.

We talk about lucky/unlucky breaks; Blease's break may have been a good thing - gave him time to get a bit bigger, and we saw the result of a handful of handy games last year, probably at the expense of Strauss' unlucky break, which couldn't have come at a worse time as his career was starting to look up.

That day against Collingwood, when Benny Beams broke his wrist was probably one of the final nails in his coffin, but it also meant the Wiz had to come back on, and by Christ, didn't he come back on!

These games were confirmed as $10 games if anyone's intested. I'll be getting the bolded games if anyone's interested in trading.

1992 Round 2 Melbourne vs Geelong

1993 Round 15 Melbourne vs Geelong

1994 Semi Final Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs

1998 Round 2 Melbourne vs North Melbourne

1998 Round 8 Melbourne vs Collingwood

1999 Round 7 Melbourne vs Essendon

2000 Qualifying Final Melbourne vs Carlton

2002 Round 1 Melbourne vs Hawthorn

2005 Round 12 Melbourne vs Collingwood

2006 Round 6 Melbourne vs Geelong

Pretty sure you can't get this game as it wasn't broadcast by channel 7 - although thinking about it now surely Channel 7 Perth would have shown it so maybe there is hope, thoguh it's definitely not on Name A Game's list.

Correct. I’ve tried like hell to get this one (it was my first day at the footy), but no dice.