$cully fit and ready to go

Guest Jackie

I'm sorry , as a fanatical supporter ( not necessarily compatible with rational ) I feel a bit crook every time there is a fresh $culls post .i reserve the right to have contempt for the bloke. I always remember when the then very cocky young Nathan Buckley departed Brisbane " to play Finals football" i thought "gee i hope this comes back to bite you on the posterior" !

All you say may be true but if you going on hating it consumes you.

My father was on the Kokoda track in 1942, for years he would not allow anything made in japan in our house not even a cheap toy .

By the 80,s he had a Japanese Car, TV and numerous other items.

When I pursued him on the subject he said "How long can you go on hating".

Live goes on, I have had my quota of hate it was making me as bad as the people I hated".

Put it all behind you guys, the MFC is more than one person.

Agree with all you've said OD.

However, I'll still find it very hard to bite my tongue come the time we play against GWS.

Edited by McQueen

All you say may be true but if you going on hating it consumes you.

My father was on the Kokoda track in 1942, for years he would not allow anything made in japan in our house not even a cheap toy .

By the 80,s he had a Japanese Car, TV and numerous other items.

When I pursued him on the subject he said "How long can you go on hating".

Live goes on, I have had my quota of hate it was making me as bad as the people I hated".

Put it all behind you guys, the MFC is more than one person.

Fair comments OD. But don't worry i am not losing sleep...i just do not want to completely forget as i never want it to happen again.

These articles where it is stated that T$ is fighting fit only rub the dirt in a little further...

Still can't help making the comparison between $ and Gary Ablett Jnr. Similar controversy and circumstances but not character. Gary went out with a bang and played out one of his best seasons for the cats as a parting gift. Still a favorite son down there after the initial hurt of his departure. We end up with a season of lies and malingering that humiliated the club and supporters.

Still a favourite son? I understand where you're coming from, but would there have been sour grapes if the Cats had a slide in 2011? Hypothetical, I know....

Still a favourite son? I understand where you're coming from, but would there have been sour grapes if the Cats had a slide in 2011? Hypothetical, I know....

Ablett is still a Geelong Favourite Son...$cully is most certainly not.

I see it this way. He is gone. He is not an MFC player therefore he is of little concern to me. We have plenty of young kids on the list. We have 2 first round picks, to be used possibly this year, plus Viney, so we will have lots of young talent coming through over the next few years. We are in a healthy list position having added Clark as a bonus. I look forward optimistically to our future.

I see it this way. He is gone. He is not an MFC player therefore he is of little concern to me. We have plenty of young kids on the list. We have 2 first round picks, to be used possibly this year, plus Viney, so we will have lots of young talent coming through over the next few years. We are in a healthy list position having added Clark as a bonus. I look forward optimistically to our future.

Me too that is what I am on about.

I would have thought that we melbourne supporters would have got over scully

obviously not

You need to deal with it

Want something to REALLY think about ?

Try free agency

Guest Spirit of 39

I will follow two teams this year. MFC, and the team that plays GWS.

You might say I'm taking my eyes off the ball, and that I should just concern myself with all things Demon in 2012. But every time I see/read an article on young $cully my skin crawls and I feel like putting my fist through my laptop screen. I can't explain my thinking. Anger management issues perhaps.... I just can't wait for us to tear the crettin a new one in round 13!!!

Guest Jackie
I will follow two teams this year. MFC, and the team that plays GWS.

You might say I'm taking my eyes off the ball, and that I should just concern myself with all things Demon in 2012. But every time I see/read an article on young $cully my skin crawls and I feel like putting my fist through my laptop screen. I can't explain my thinking. Anger management issues perhaps.... I just can't wait for us to tear the crettin a new one in round 13!!!

Not just us. Every footballer who thinks he is underpaid, under appreciated or just looking for glory will salivate at the opportunity to get a crack at this overpaid upstart. Chances are someone will get him before us. He will be a red rag to many bulls.

Edited by Jackie
  • Like 1

Guest Gotzy15

Anyone who is $till bitter about the $cully $aga (including myself) just need$ to a$k themselve$ the Que$tion...... $cully or Clark??

Although the $aga was unfortunate and practically rewened an entire season I still think we have won out of this in the end I do believe we will get the last laugh.

Mitch Clark is a much better footballer than $cully and will always have a greater ability to have a huge influence on a match. We wouldn't have had room in our $alary cap to lure Clark to Melbourne if $cully was still on the list.

My conclusion is yes it was devastating for all supporters and caused great grief for the best part of a year but we have certainly won out of this and we WILL get the last laugh.

• Like 1

Me too that is what I am on about.

Got my vote R'leg. Great analogy Old Dee with extremely old dee on the Kokoda. Festering only harms those that do it.