Sam Blease trade rumour?

Jack Attack

Hi guys long time reader first time poster

reading on a couple of other forums (richmond) , apparentley those ferals think they are chance at getting Sam Blease, as always offering up pathetic draft picks and players in return

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=44706.0

has anyone heard any rumours that blease wants to be traded? I know he is contracted until the end of next year , imho Sammy is a must keep, gives dash and speed from the backline or the wing, super important in cutting through presses and zones

Would we even entertain an offer from the tigers? what would we accept?, if they want him at least we could get overs for him with him been contracted

Yep, we'd be dead keen to trade our fastest midfielder/half back after nursing him through 2 1/2 years with a broken leg right at the moment he's showing real promise. After all, our team is rife with leg speed and precise footskills, so he's s dime a dozen. Pick 87 should do.

• Like 2

Yep, we'd be dead keen to trade our fastest midfielder/half back after nursing him through 2 1/2 years with a broken leg right at the moment he's showing real promise. After all, our team is rife with leg speed and precise footskills, so he's s dime a dozen. Pick 87 should do.

No place for sarcasm here. Maybe we would even consider pick 88.

• Like 2

I can't comprehend the stupidity of these Richmond supporters. Some of them actually think that we will delist him at the end of the year.

Quote from PRE blogger "Don't understand, he is 5 weeks away from most likely getting the chop, he wants out, he wants to come RFC". Just No, no and no.

Absolutley agree, they really have no clue do they! I feel dirty for even venturing on to their forum!!

Cant believe some of the utter crap they come up with and it makes me really want us to smash them next year after reading it. I only posted the rumour to check there was no truth to it, we would be crazy to even think about trading blease, and if we did it would have to be for a deal hugely weighted in our favour!

hahahahahahaha i guess stupidity really has no limits......you got to love the ferals don't you...no other supporters are so optimistic about how good their club is.

On a serious note though if they offer Reiwoldt...i think we should trade blease ;)

Absolutley agree, they really have no clue do they! I feel dirty for even venturing on to their forum!!

Cant believe some of the utter crap they come up with and it makes me really want us to smash them next year after reading it. I only posted the rumour to check there was no truth to it, we would be crazy to even think about trading blease, and if we did it would have to be for a deal hugely weighted in our favour!

I seriously doubt the club will trade anyone unless like Warnock they wish to be traded for greater opportunities (potentially this may include Bate, Dunn and Maric as well) No matter how good a deal armchair experts come up with the reality is always far removed. The player has to 'agree' to any trade and there's always an impact on the playing group. I think the club might be active in trade week, but I'd see us getting anything substantial based more around our draft picks than players on the periphery.

Hi guys long time reader first time poster

I heard he had an offer several months ago from GWS, but then I think they put offers to just about anyone. If he goes anywhere I would think GWS have the $$$, the picks to trade and the 'all important' friendship with the highest paid player in league.

Nice name btw, is demon land big enough for 2?

I heard he had an offer several months ago from GWS, but then I think they put offers to just about anyone. If he goes anywhere I would think GWS have the $$$, the picks to trade and the 'all important' friendship with the highest paid player in league.

Nice name btw, is demon land big enough for 2?

Hahaha oops sorry for stealing ur name mate , but i reckon i like our team the more Jacks the better!!

Correct me if I'm wrong (because I am not entirely sure) but if Blease is contracted and the club wants to keep him, they don't have to make a trade happen do they. Is that how it works? Sorry if this is ignorant.

im 100% sure that if we want him we keep him, we dont have to make a trade happen at all, its up to other clubs to make us want to trade him

Edited by Jack Attack

And its Official, the Silly Season has STARTED !!!! :unsure:

God bless those ferals that think a contract is written on the back of a Jim Beam coaster at the Royal after training on a Mondee night and the pride of the jumper still exists.. if they had something to offer we would always listen but they don't. The snow has now firmly melted so let the games begin

A 5 game player that has a rising star nomination would never be cut off a list. That, and he is under contract.

Not sure what they are smoking down at punt road, but they can move on to another rumor because this one does not hold any truth to it.

Yeah i agree i prob shouldnt have posted it really , i think the rumour was complete crap, was just checking if anyone had heard if there was any truth to it

Dont be put off. This is the drafts and trading board.

Most of the topics are going to be about rumours.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.