Demonland Banner

Watt and Howe?

Who would you like to see on the Demonland banner next season. For me (in order):

EDIT: Jim Stynes; a given

1. Watts

2. Trengove

3. Frawley

4. McKenzie

5. Moloney

6. Jurrah

7. Sylvia

8. Martin

Edited by Watt and Howe?

Who would you like to see on the Demonland banner next season. For me (in order):

1. Watts

2. Trengove

3. Frawley

4. McKenzie

5. Moloney

6. Jurrah

7. Sylvia

8. Martin

Gotta be joking about Jurrah and Sylvia. No way. For me I would have 1 person and that is Martin. Only one who has improved this year, watts to a lesser extent. The others are a disgrace

Gotta be joking about Jurrah and Sylvia. No way. For me I would have 1 person and that is Martin. Only one who has improved this year, watts to a lesser extent. The others are a disgrace

You're right McKenzie and Trengove have had crap seasons...muppet!!!

I know Sylvia and Jurrah don't deserve to be there based on form (hence why low on my list, they are just a few of my favourite players) :). You also seem to forget that despite Jurrah having a bad year he is still our leading goal kicker and most damaging forward.

You're right McKenzie and Trengove have had crap seasons...muppet!!!

I know Sylvia and Jurrah don't deserve to be there based on form (hence why low on my list, they are just a few of my favourite players) :). You also seem to forget that despite Jurrah having a bad year he is still our leading goal kicker and most damaging forward.

Trengove year has not been anything special nor has McKenzie. Geelong, Collingwood, WCE, Hawks etc would not concider these players quality. End point!

Trengove year has not been anything special nor has McKenzie. Geelong, Collingwood, WCE, Hawks etc would not concider these players quality. End point!

You're right in this banner we should put Geelong, Collingwood, WCE and Hawks players. This isn't an AFL banner it's a MFC banner you FOOL!

Yes, they would...

McKenzie and Trengove would be snapped up and played in any team in the league.

Any team.

Pull the other one Mate...Jordie and Treeners put in 110% each week, you obviously don't.

If I was going to make a banner purely for my fave players this year -

Watts, Tapscott, Trengove, Bail, Jurrah, Pettard, Martin, McKenzie

These guys are all awesome. I don't give a [censored] if some people think Jurrah has had a bad year. He has clearly playing injured and is awesome.

This question applies to most topics on here ,but not all .

Does it really matter?

It should, & it could.

It's a reflection of who we are and what we believe in re Melbourne. So it's a statement of Demon supporters, & how we feel & think.

We have a habit of adulating players, before they've proven anything in football. We are part of the problem of our players getting Big Heads way before their football improves.

@ Maybe we could put our real champions Up on the banner???

What about Barassi? Flower? Smith? Neitz? Schwartz? Hughes? Stynes? Wight? Spencer? any other one club Demons?

* Arthur Caldwell?

Edited by dee-luded