Vent Your Spleen

gOLLy

Green as captain = Epic Fail. Bailey as coach = Epic Fail. Jack Watts = Epic Fail. Rebuild = Epic Fail. Development = Epic Fail. And I am going to preempt the positive souls on here and say, SHUT IT. This is a vent your spleen thread and I am going to run with it. I have had ENOUGH of trying to be positive and make excuses and explain to my mates why we lost the game we should win, why our "top talent" look so SHITE. Letters to Schwab and Stynes should flow thick and fast. It is time to do something about this instead of sitting back and accepting it. NO MORE.

absolute sh*t effort on our behalf! if we dont pull a 55 point come back like we did against freo then were f*&%$d... HOWEVER i disagree about watts....he had an awesome first qtr and has worked his ass off, probs one of our best at the moment....which is probably saying something in itself.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green as captain = Epic Fail. Bailey as coach = Epic Fail. Jack Watts = Epic Fail. Rebuild = Epic Fail. Development = Epic Fail. And I am going to preempt the positive souls on here and say, SHUT IT. This is a vent your spleen thread and I am going to run with it. I have had ENOUGH of trying to be positive and make excuses and explain to my mates why we lost the game we should win, why our "top talent" look so SHITE. Letters to Schwab and Stynes should flow thick and fast. It is time to do something about this instead of sitting back and accepting it. NO MORE.

I've had a crack at Watts, probably more than anyone. But tonight he has been ok.

Bailey is in trouble, he can't coach. Green was a horrible choice for captain, i really want to say moloney should have been captain but we know the story.

Davey goes missing far to much. Bennell is the biggest pea heart i have ever seen. Does everything to avoid contact. Trengrove has a long way to go and has plenty to learn (will be a gun though)

Grimes isn't as good as I thought. Terrible decision making, skills are woeful and gets beaten far too often. Stefan Martin is clueless, has little idea.

Rivers is slow and no good on a man. Wona is fat and not sure what he brings to the game.

Any danger in us manning up?

absolute sh*t effort on our behalf! if we dont pull a 55 point come back like we did against freo then were f*&%$d... HOWEVER i disagree about watts....he had an awesome first qtr and has worked his ass off, probs one of our best at the moment....which is probably saying something in itself.

Watts recieved a bit of possession, but did s*&t with it, which is his problem. He can get it, but unless he is kicking for goal, he can't see the wood for the trees when it comes to how to dispose of it

OK boys, I have just edited my original post and removed Watts from my Epic Fail list. One of the better of a bad bunch

If anyone tries to defend DB after this, I'll whack them over the head myself.

We don't do the BASICS.

- Where's the leading player? We kick to STATIC players, not to leads.

- Where's the awareness of a contest?

- Where the hell is any willingness to TACKLE A MAN? CHRIST

We don't do the BASICS.

Yup, yardstick game, we match up evenly with West Coast as far as our developmental stage, and player talent, this out flat out being OUT COACHED.

We don't do the BASICS.

I reckon if anyone defends him, they'll get lynched by a snarling mob mate, not just you

The worst 1/4 of footy I recall in recent times......the 1st 1/4.

An on field crisis, is where we are back to now! What is the excuse tonight, I wonder?

How many generous people have given to this club recently, only to be served up that sort of performance?

Players must surely all be personally embarrased................I know I am!

We don't do the BASICS.

After his TV stint at half time he can sell ice cubes to Eskimos :lol:

Edited by olgreydingo

Green as captain = Epic Fail. Bailey as coach = Epic Fail. Rebuild = Epic Fail. Development = Epic Fail. And I am going to preempt the positive souls on here and say, SHUT IT. This is a vent your spleen thread and I am going to run with it. I have had ENOUGH of trying to be positive and make excuses and explain to my mates why we lost the game we should win, why our "top talent" look so SHITE. Letters to Schwab and Stynes should flow thick and fast. It is time to do something about this instead of sitting back and accepting it. NO MORE.

So well said! Thanks Dad for bringing me into this world as a Melbourne supporter, a life of let downs. Hate being so passionate for such a pathetic club.

i thought the last 22 odd yrs of seriously supporting the dees had hardened me in terms of accepting that we are sh*t.....but it hasnt! i wait all week every week to watch us play, its all i can think about and this is how we come out! and bailey on the mike at half time really [censored] me off, get back to the bench and develop a recognisable f'ing game plan!

After his TV stint at half time he can sell ice cubes to Eskimos :lol:

There's no way he can sell anything to me. No way. I want fight. I want heart. There is no heart, no fire.

The club asked us to "Let Our Demon Out" for 2011 to join up. Clearly none of this mob have an inner demon, inner anger.

Watts recieved a bit of possession, but did s*&t with it, which is his problem. He can get it, but unless he is kicking for goal, he can't see the wood for the trees when it comes to how to dispose of it

At least he had some damn willingness for it. The rest, ah what's the point?!

We don't do the BASICS.

Agree with all of it. As for those who will defend Bailey and say it's the player's fault just as much, either Bailey can't cut the mustard, or the players will simply not play for him. One way or the other, Bailey simply cannot be coach of the MFC beyond this year. I'm getting tired at these press conferences where Dean says "we didn't do this we didn't do that, we should've done this better, it was disappointing". Well Dean, you've had 4 years now to turn it around, you've done squat. Let's end one of the most darkest hours in this clubs history and get this imposter out before he does further damage to our supposedly "talented" group of youngsters.

Agree with all of it. As for those who will defend Bailey and say it's the player's fault just as much, either Bailey can't cut the mustard, or the players will simply not play for him. One way or the other, Bailey simply cannot be coach of the MFC beyond this year. I'm getting tired at these press conferences where Dean says "we didn't do this we didn't do that, we should've done this better, it was disappointing". Well Dean, you've had 4 years now to turn it around, you've done squat. Let's end one of the most darkest hours in this clubs history and get this imposter out before he does further damage to our supposedly "talented" group of youngsters.

Beyond this year? Beyond tonight.

I'm going to have a rant in my own thread. I need to release this. Christ, the game isn't even over yet.

Long time reader, first time poster.

I've seen a lot of disappointing games in Seasons over my 27 years, but I'm seriously devastated & gutted tonight.

We've playing West Coast (Not Collingwood); We need to & should be more competitive in these contests.

Dean Bailey, I'm unsure what your game plan is.

Jack Darling, looks like a player.

Jack Watts, Did some nice things tonight.

Our FD need to sort this out.

Thanks for the vent.

What a terrible state of mind I've found myself in - actually hoping we don't get any junk time goals, so that the margin looks the full measure of the disgrace we've served up.

I'm quite comfortable with the observation that our tactics is the critical problem.

The most obvious is the kick ins - we set up like we are zoning to cover a kick in, rather than launching an attack. Hell, it's our most successful zone for creating turnovers, so why not?

Bailey is coaching like a senior assistant. I don't have a problem with coaches spending time in the bench area, but when there is so obviously critical tactical problems, he needs to be up with the other coaches. In the most simple terms, encouraging the players is a long way from the most valuable use of his time. He needs to be in the box, leading the coaching group.

I'm throwing my coloured bead in the jar marked 'change of coach' at end of season. It'll take a serious revival from here to restore my faith.

I don't even care about Bailey. The one that's killing me is Col Sylvia. What a prima donna. Go to Western Sydney Col. You're an enormous talent with a heart the size of a pea. I don't even want to begin with Cale Morton. That guy shouldn't be in the team.

This is my greatest concern in all of this. We have to act soon, before its ingrained in them and they forget how to be the players they were as joniors.

make'm walk back across the Nullabor. Dean...dont bother mate

cant wait for the excuses.

No structure...no plan.

we have been exposed for exaclty what we are.. a lot of talent but with no idea of how to actually play footy. In such you need guidance, you need nouse..you need footy smarts. Apparently we dont have anything that works .

Jimmy...have a word mate.. a big, serious word !!!

to sumup tonight...outnumbered!!

As ordinary as we have been tonight.

the umpires have really sucked the [censored] of the west coast supporters, giving in to their louder cheering of ball after every tackle as well as letting several balls that were clearly over the line go un noticed.

Edited by Timmuns