Guernsey changes 2011

Mondê

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if so (which I wasn't - just responding) then it would be a rebate re-bait wouldn't it?

Would it help you if in the first place instead of 'red'n'blue' I could have said 'demons' 'or MFC'?

I know what you meant, DC. If I took it unfairly literally (as many do on here) then yes I would have taking the 'non-bait.'

Don't worry.

As I said - much too intelligent and handsome.

As an aside - a few of my posts should have, what the kids call 'emoticons,' in them.

But I don't use emoticons.

I guess I should say something about the thread - I like the emblem on the jumper. It might look a bit strange at first but I'll get use to it.

Hey good-looking, does that mean you like strange things?

Heres some emoticoms just for you :wub::) B)

You're getting us off-topic DC...

And, I'm above emoticons...

Supporters will think the jumper looks uneven but I think it will work.

Don't know what happened to your disappearing post Nasher

Anyway your interpretation is very generous and acceptable, but not my intention

I was just throwing a bit of (balancing) support for my buddy WYL

I know he can look after himself very well but I do like his passion, its quite infective

But back to the Guernsey, emblem, new demon logo etc, I think its all great and I'm really looking forward to seeing it all, and with the boys starting to train again, draft day getting closer the excitement is starting to pick up - bring on 2011

You winding me up old dee? :)

Anyway, my comment re stars wasn't serious, just having a laugh with WYL

No objection to little bits of white in accessories, afterall the numbers on back are white, there is white on sponsor logos and there is white away shorts (though on this I don't understand why). So some small white stars don't faze me.

Still, we haven't seen them yet, or have we?

Yes I was! glad to see you did not take the bait.

What else do we have to talk about in November?

Perhaps that [censored] who captained Australia last night.

For the life of me I have never seen an Australian captain laughing when they are loosing the unloseable!

Can anyone imagine Border,Taylor,Waugh or Ponting laughing in the same situation as last night.

Why did he let the bowlers bowl all that short rubbish over after over?

God deliver us!

Edited by old dee

Don't know what happened to your disappearing post Nasher

Anyway your interpretation is very generous and acceptable, but not my intention

I was just throwing a bit of (balancing) support for my buddy WYL

I know he can look after himself very well but I do like his passion, its quite infective

But back to the Guernsey, emblem, new demon logo etc, I think its all great and I'm really looking forward to seeing it all, and with the boys starting to train again, draft day getting closer the excitement is starting to pick up - bring on 2011

You have my vote Daisycutter, Lets win a whole lot of games in 2011 in whatever Red and blue Guernsey they run out in.

For the life of me I have never seen an Australian captain laughing when they are loosing the unloseable!

Can anyone imagine Border,Taylor,Waugh or Ponting laughing in the same situation as last night.

God deliver us!

Quite agree. It was embarassing.

I think (hope) our metrosexual's days are drawing to a close

If only he would stick to underwear ads and give cricket a miss

And take that poor man's Brett Lee, Johnson with him, what a spud.

Now rpfc will get on my case for getting off topic again

Cheers

Yes I was! glad to see you did not take the bait.

What else do we have to talk about in November?

God deliver us!

I agree last night was an absolute disgrace, couldn't anyone bowl a yorker??? Not bloody one!!

Maybe the game was fixed...I have lost it with the Australian X1 at present, Clarke is not a captains Bootlace. Stick to driving Aston Martin's pretty boy (nice car though)

Mitchell Johnson he was laughing too...and he bowled rubbish. Felt sorry for Doherty, he made the ball move nicely.

And why is Siddle being warmed up for the Test Matches via the one day side?? It's just a shambles. No wonder nobody turned up.

Edited by why you little

Quite agree. It was embarassing.

I think (hope) our metrosexual's days are drawing to a close

If only he would stick to underwear ads and give cricket a miss

And take that poor man's Brett Lee, Johnson with him, what a spud.

Now rpfc will get on my case for getting off topic again

Cheers

I won't, but others don't appreciate deviations.

It's not cricket season yet so I zoned out for a few posts.

Edited by rpfc

• 2 weeks later...

This is what the 2011 Gurensey will look like

Yes this has been well publicised, jarnott.

I guess we're all just hanging for the official sale of the new guernsey now. Rather than just seeing the drawn design.

Just as much contrast in this logo.

RTEmagicC_aaron-davey.jpg.jpg

It may be working, but the above logo works just as if not more effectively than the big white slab.

That was good and well for Primus. But Hankook's logo is in black writing. Kinda needs a white background otherwise its pointless being on the jumper. Its not a 'waste' - its what is needed to be done.

Edited by ox_5_demons

That shows exactly why they do use a white background for our home jumper. And a black for our white jumper. Common sense.

Really?

Why couldn't Hancock just use white writing on the home jumper like Primus did?