Guernsey changes 2011

Mondê

Guest Redleg_24

Contrition is a valuable thing to possess and express.

I just wonder if Redleg_24 has placed the same expectations upon himself...

Is there a question in all of that garble? Have you something specific to point out...or just useless commentary???

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Redleg_24

I'm hurt.

Will you apologise?

sorry u feel this way. Please accept my apologies.

See, now its your turn Tingles...come on down and face the music...In the words of Choc Williams "You were wrong!''

I will no longer trust the staff of Rebel Sport... hahaha

See, now its your turn Tingles...come on down and face the music...In the words of Choc Williams "You were wrong!''

I will no longer trust the staff of Rebel Sport... hahaha

Settle down R_24.

Why does DT concern you ?

I thought it was "ThemOldRedlegs" - Huh ?...Unless..... ???????

:)

Guest Redleg_24

Settle down R_24.

Why does DT concern you ?

I thought it was "ThemOldRedlegs" - Huh ?...Unless..... ???????

:)

Are you just getting it..ThemOldRedlegs_24...um uh....eerrrrrr!

Just like how TOR's knew that RL24 was on holiday til the 18th of October courtesy of Rhino...paaallleeaase!

Should be making sense

Are you just getting it..ThemOldRedlegs_24...um uh....eerrrrrr!

Just like how TOR's knew that RL24 was on holiday til the 18th of October courtesy of Rhino...paaallleeaase!

Should be making sense

It makes perfect sense when you have the same IP address as your alias ThemOldRedlegs.

Guest Redleg_24

It makes perfect sense when you have the same IP address as your alias ThemOldRedlegs.

;)

Very clever!! Well we do work together. ;)

Listen HT..Let's leave it alone hey? I dont want you giving me another very silly ban for something that has more to do with me personally than my actual behaviour. You can construe things anyways you like. Perhaps I can even accuse you of flaming, as you have me, in your posts above. Lets move on and enjoy the offseason. ahhaha

Ok evidently I was wrong. however all I saw was an email with the picture of a jumper attatched. I do apologise and face the music but I was only working on information I was given as a staff member.

Guest Redleg_24

Ok evidently I was wrong. however all I saw was an email with the picture of a jumper attatched. I do apologise and face the music but I was only working on information I was given as a staff member.

That is very noble of you. I think you may have had a quick glance and perhaps as I suggested had thought it was in the middle. It was always on the breast as I know a designer who works for NB and had seen the brochure myself. I also had seen all their prelim designs and never was it in the middle.

Anyway, point is, i like what I have seen so far. Its not bad at all. The Hankook badge does seem to be massive though. Why do we require all that 'whitespace' around it. Doesn't add anything

Anyway, point is, i like what I have seen so far. Its not bad at all. The Hankook badge does seem to be massive though. Why do we require all that 'whitespace' around it. Doesn't add anything

They are just using all the space they are allowed.

I'll let De La Rue paint my car pink if he wanted to.

He gets what he wants..

Within reason.

The Hankook badge does seem to be massive though. Why do we require all that 'whitespace' around it. Doesn't add anything

The white adds contrast, which increases visibility. The fact that you noticed it suggests it's working.

Why not Daisycutter I am warmimg to the idea of more white!

You winding me up old dee? :)

Anyway, my comment re stars wasn't serious, just having a laugh with WYL

No objection to little bits of white in accessories, afterall the numbers on back are white, there is white on sponsor logos and there is white away shorts (though on this I don't understand why). So some small white stars don't faze me.

Still, we haven't seen them yet, or have we?

You winding me up old dee? :)

Anyway, my comment re stars wasn't serious, just having a laugh with WYL

No objection to little bits of white in accessories, afterall the numbers on back are white, there is white on sponsor logos and there is white away shorts (though on this I don't understand why). So some small white stars don't faze me.

Still, we haven't seen them yet, or have we?

Careful we do not want to over do the white in our red & blue Jumper(s) thankyou!!! B)

When told that Brad Green puts resin on his jumper for use during a game, WYL promptly burned down the MCG shouting "Curse Green and his black soul for using white resin."

Mad fan pickets AFL Headquarters. "No more green grass," reads the sign. When asked of the meaning behind the message, the supporter cries out "For too long have our Red and Blue Jumpers been Defiled by green grass Stains. It's about Time someone made those AFL fat Cats accountable for this conspiracy."

When told that Brad Green puts resin on his jumper for use during a game, WYL promptly burned down the MCG shouting "Curse Green and his black soul for using white resin."

Mad fan pickets AFL Headquarters. "No more green grass," reads the sign. When asked of the meaning behind the message, the supporter cries out "For too long have our Red and Blue Jumpers been Defiled by green grass Stains. It's about Time someone made those AFL fat Cats accountable for this conspiracy."

Maybe chook, but if all our fans were as passionate about the red'n'blue as WYL we'd be a much better club for it. Think about it.

The white adds contrast, which increases visibility. The fact that you noticed it suggests it's working.

Just as much contrast in this logo.

RTEmagicC_aaron-davey.jpg.jpg

Just because a Melbourne supporter, in a thread that is about the jumper notices that the sponsorship wastes a whole lot of white space does not suggest it is working at all. It may be working, but the above logo works just as if not more effectively than the big white slab.

Now Now chook you are just being silly now. I love green grass. But i also love our red & blue Jumper. That's all simple really. B)