Fevola Controversy

Diablo Deemon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what the current rumour is about Fev.... which was the reason he was moved on....

SEN won't discuss it YET but usually they are true and probably really damaging

check out footy message board, it's on there.

As a pre emptive warning to any poster.....

Any speculative comment or conjecture about Fevs actual or alleged behaviour by Fev will dealt with harshly.

While I am no fan of Fev's, speculation on any alleged activity or behaviour which might interest authorities compromises the owners of this site.

If you are not sure or you weren't there...dont comment.

Let the media outlets play with it and post the link if you have to.

Thanks

For the record....two posters have been warned already for this and we dont want to waste any more time with further scuttlebutt.

Here's the link, I had to try several times to get it work

http://www.vexnews.com/news/6719/cage-this...ssault-exposed/

If true I can understand why the Blues were so eager to get rid of him.

Edit: I'm presuming posting a link to an article is ok?

Edited by Rhino Richards
No problem Jarka. Its when posters put their own topical spin on issues.

and are 'able and willing to act upon any breach' of AFL rules regarding women.

It really shouldn't, but that line made me giggle......

In no way do I condone these allegations against Fevola, but the Carlton hierarchy definitely by sitting at the table next to him. Hung him out to dry. He should have been sent home.

But he walked into a big Web

I am sure he has little recognition of the night, apart from Youtube.

The Fev has a drinking problem no doubt, & nobody helped him out that night.

Carlton Left him High & Dry to Burn, & that's what he did.

Hang your Head Carlton (again)

And don't say "Fev is 28 he is old enough to know better" Age is irrelevant in this case.

Alcohol effects everyone differently & Fev should never touch it.

It in no way excuses his alleged actions, but he should have been sent home before they began.

But then if that happened he would still be at carlton wouldn't he....

In no way do I condone these allegations against Fevola, but the Carlton hierarchy definitely by sitting at the table next to him. Hung him out to dry. He should have been sent home.

And don't say "Fev is 28 he is old enough to know better" Age is irrelevant in this case.

It in no way excuses his alleged actions, but he should have been sent home before they began.

When I think of something of the things I've (allegedly) done drunk and had no memory of...

Fev probably has absolutely no idea what he even did to create this [censored]

When I think of something of the things I've (allegedly) done drunk and had no memory of...

Imagine having no recollection of a night on the JJ Cales & then Later seeing the whole episode on Youtube!! Complete with Comments.

That's how suicides occur, & why Carlton should have looked after their man.

But this was the escape clause. What a Cold & Heartless place the Carlton Football club must be.

Episode 1 Scene 1 "Underbelly" Princess Park Grandstand. The Heavies were all there.

How apt.

Starting to drink at 2pm with Judd at the blackjack tables........he was bound to be in that state by 11pm.

Thank God its Carlton's fault for a while I thought Fev was involved.

I think Fev's past behaviour had isolated him from most people at Carlton. They owed him no favours.

First and foremost the person himself is responsible for his actions. The rest is self serving excuses.

Mate come on now, you are sh tting me right? How can you say it was someone elses fault when he has a history on the booze, he puts himself on an alcohol ban during footy season until he retires because he knows he is out of control when he drinks and he goes and does it again!!!

This time it was at a televised AFL event.

He made his own bed. Where is personal accountability?

As to stopping him, how many times have you been in situations where you have seen your friends out of control, tried to stop them from doing something silly to themselves or others but in the end not been able to do anything as that person just will not listen to rhyme or reason? It is almost impossible to "talk someone down" when they are in that kind of incoherant state. It was a state he put himself in by starting his drinking session at 2pm!!!

It defies logic that it is someone elses fault, why should he need a baby sister every time he goes out on the town with his mates?

Thank God its Carlton's fault for a while I thought Fev was involved.

I think Fev's past behaviour had isolated him from most people at Carlton. They owed him no favours.

First and foremost the person himself is responsible for his actions. The rest is self serving excuses.

Sure they Owed Him a few Favours-over the last 2 years he had played some top footy for those Bastards.

Put Bums on Seats & sold a lot of Marketing Crap that filled their cheating Coffers. Without Fevola over the last 10 years, that stinking Mob may not be here, & they know it. But in there Callous "his job was done"

Bout Time someone realized he actually had a problem outside of Football.

But no Carlton put the Fire out with Gasoline....

Mate come on now, you are sh tting me right? How can you say it was someone elses fault when he has a history on the booze, he puts himself on an alcohol ban during footy season until he retires because he knows he is out of control when he drinks and he goes and does it again!!!

This time it was at a televised AFL event.

He made his own bed. Where is personal accountability?

As to stopping him, how many times have you been in situations where you have seen your friends out of control, tried to stop them from doing something silly to themselves or others but in the end not been able to do anything as that person just will not listen to rhyme or reason? It is almost impossible to "talk someone down" when they are in that kind of incoherant state. It was a state he put himself in by starting his drinking session at 2pm!!!

It defies logic that it is someone elses fault, why should he need a baby sister every time he goes out on the town with his mates?

Maybe because he is an alcoholic. You have obviously not seen the inside of a detox clinic have you? They are not pleasant environments i assure you.

Starting to drink at 2pm with Judd at the blackjack tables........he was bound to be in that state by 11pm.

And ch9 should have acted accordingly & made the decision to not put Fev in front of the Camera by about 7PM

I am not saying Fevola is innocent, i am saying people in high places took advantage of him, then watched him Burn & then quietly walked away to read tomorrow's newspaper Headlines.

Fev cannot Handle even 1 Beer, let alone 9 hours with cameras rolling!!

Maybe because he is an alcoholic. You have obviously not seen the inside of a detox clinic have you? They are not pleasant environments i assure you.

Alcoholic? Isn't he more of a binge drinker? He can go 6 months of a footy season without a beer then turns into a fa rkwit in the off season. And as for Carlton taking his best interests to heart, what about his wife? Why didn't she get him home when she left, surely she is half of the blame along with Carlton.... nope sorry edit, she is 1/3 of the blame in all of this along with Carlton and Channel 9.

Come on Why You Little whilst I can agree to some extent he should not have been handed a microphone and camera to parade around in front of p!ssed Channel 9 and the Footy show do the same thing ever single year with there "talent" at the Brownlow. Newman and Crawford have both had "Street Talk" segments taken away from them or not fully show in pervious years for being too drunk to talk and being fools so why would it be different for this bloke?

Not sure what a detox clinic has to do with the issue at hand but no I have never seen the inside of one.

Edited by Cards13

And ch9 should have acted accordingly & made the decision to not put Fev in front of the Camera by about 7PM

I am not saying Fevola is innocent, i am saying people in high places took advantage of him, then watched him Burn & then quietly walked away to read tomorrow's newspaper Headlines.

Fev cannot Handle even 1 Beer, let alone 9 hours with cameras rolling!!

It was Ch 7 televising it. People in high places took advantage of him ? Get your hand off it.