One more player to follow Brock out the door!

Dee tention

The Davey rumour is out and about. I hope it is not him and like others I dont understand why he would go. I cant see him walking out on his brothers LJ and Aussie and Co.! We are more likely to gain Alwyn if anything. Thats if they want to play together.

My guess is Jamar. Wants to go home I reckon!

Only all a rumour though at the moment!

Edited by Dee tention

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's anyone, surely it's Miller.

He would be in demand at a number of clubs and it would probably be best for his career to stitch up a deal and start anew. It's all a bit of an exodus from the leadership group, but if it's best for them and best for the club, grit your teeth and soldier on.

Maybe 2009 is the year for fresh starts for those players who fell under the 'curse of the future captain'.

If it's anyone, surely it's Miller.

But if you are to believe those who think they know all around here he is going to be the one pushed......

This rumour, such as it is, I would have thought would be about a more "valuable" player than Miller.

And lets be honest most Demon fans in here would rather spit on Brad than have to support him.

I know as a fact Miller is interested in being traded.

This has been known around the AFL traps for at least a month. I know he was floated to Carlton about a month ago, but they had no interest. The direct quote from a senior Carlton official that I am close with was, "Miller wants to leave Melb", I said "You can have him" he said "Carlton only has room for one Cloke".

I'll give a cryptic clue .. his Christian name starts with a "C"

and he hasn't expressed a desire to leave just yet - but he's being aggresively sought after by another Melbournian club.

Besides all the kids e.g. players who have only been on the list for 3 years there are only two players I care about leaving the MFC.

Colin and Davey.

Lets hope for the clubs sake its St Kilda pursuing Batram

If there's truth to that, I'd think it'd have to be Sylvia that'd be chased hard, but after all mfc has put up with after him finally finding consistency and form... we'd have to get a judd-like deal for him to let him go.

After all the disappointment, he has now become the wrecking ball we all envisaged and I won't have him walking for just a high pick.

Edited by Enforcer25

and he hasn't expressed a desire to leave just yet - but he's being aggresively sought after by another Melbournian club.

If he hasn't expressed a desire to leave, and he is important to us, he wouldn't be going anywhere. No matter how much poking and prodding a club does

Edited by Demon Disciple

If there's truth to that, I'd think it'd have to be Sylvia that'd be chased hard, but after all mfc has put up with after him finally finding consistency and form... we'd have to get a judd-like deal for him to let him go.

After all the disappointment, he has now become the wrecking ball we all envisaged and I won't have him walking for just a high pick.

On the mark. Colin did say he wanted to be a 'ONE CLUB MAN'.......although so did Mclean :huh:

I hope to god after all these years of waiting for Colin to come to floor and in the year he breaks out we lose him, I would be crushed.

whoa too mindboggling for me. Its amazing how on Demonland we've been calling for all these trades for the last month, but when it comes to the crunch we're all packing our dacks. I really can't see any of our other players of high worth being excpendable.

What's a Christian name? Is it like a given name except from back in the British Empire?

C is for cookie, and for...

Clint Bartram - doesn't fit the 'star' tag.

Colin Garland - isn't a 'star' yet either, just a very promising young player.

Cale Morton - recently signed up for a few more years.

Cameron Bruce

Colin Sylvia

So I guess it's between Bruce and Sylvia. Losing either would be unfortunate. My tip is that, after being banned from Demonland, Yze_Magic became an Essendon supporter and Cameron Bruce is switching clubs just to annoy the hell out of him :D But seriously, my tip really would be Cameron Bruce looking for better opportunities in a short-term finals bound side. Are we particularly interested in Lovett? Bruce and 34?

This is of course hypothetical based on the 'another player starting with C' declaration.

I'll give a cryptic clue .. his Christian name starts with a "C"

Surely this is Sylvia you're referring to?

Bartram wouldn't create interest in any club. And it wouldn't be much of a scoop to get the news that Bartram was going to be traded.

mclean had to be kept..if given away it had to be for a top 5 pick. We got f#cked over with scott thompson...and now screwed over with mclean. When will this club realise that you can't be every teams [censored] when you have good players. I'd rather let them go in to the PSD..or at least threaten to do so.

OK I'll cut to it - I've heard that it's Garland.

But I wouldn't classify him as a "star"

Who would Garland want to go?

It's not like he's going to need a change of scenery to reboot his career?

Hasn't he spent the whole year with Barry P identifying talent?