Cam Bruce talks about the PP

Jack7

Well done!!!

Another member of the club!!!!

I am sure your excellent spelling will enable you to understand your status.

Another on tte way to being an ANKLES member!!!

Pffft. Off your high horse, realist. I'm sure someone of your 'interlect' can come up with something a bit more substantial than that old country members chestnut.

Come back when you decide on footy to talk about. Enough with this ankles business. Clown.

!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very greedy comments from the Vice Captain.

Cant wait for him to retire, so we can play some real football.

In 5 years time Watts, Morton, Scully, Grimes etc.. will all be peaking, and Bruce will be long gone.

And when hes gone who are you going to take your Obsessive Compulsive Disorder out on? We will miss your insightful and timely thoughts on Bruce ha

Congratulations!!!

Welcome to Y-M s "Country Members" club.

With a little more effort you will be able to achieve ANKLES status like y-m.

With your outstanding interlect Iam sure you will be able to understand the hidden message!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Where have you been princess?

I miss you stalking me.

Read what he said CAREFULLY! He said the PLAYERS couldn't care less abut the PP. It was not just his PERSONAL opinion. Played competitive sport have you? You went out to each game to lose? I bet you didn't. If you did you would be 'unusual' to put it mildly.

Strangely I did read what he said...and I do per se just take it as footy speak drivel. And again what , in his position is he likely to say.." oh yeah we really want some more talent at the club ..so stuff the last few games...or just a couple..you know..wink wink !!" Of course not.

I have played competitively across a number of sports. Not at that level but the priniciple is the same. No..never went out to lose ALL games...but a few we took the foot off the pedal..yep !! See...we werent just dumb bastards..we understood the bigger picture..we understood the real prize and that the journey to your quest isnt always the shortest or most obvious. Ye we contrived to have certain teams possibly play each other in finals as we knew another team A had the wood over a particular team B here we didnt. But we had it over A.. its called playing smart.

But maybe if he's got nothing really valuable to add to it all then he like some coaches just keep quiet or skirt the issues.

Luckily I dont think CB is a major decision maker at the club..Some may say that of me too..doesnt matter. As long as those that ARE.. see it all for what it is.

There is so much crap getting posted on these forums is starting to make me sick.

One of our best players of the last decade is playing his 200th this weekend and all people can do is get on here and rubbish him over the fact he says on live radio that he wants to win games??????

I am very much over all the PP talk and will cop whatever comes our way on the chin. I want Scully like everyone else, but if we win too many games and lose a pick then so be it!

Agree 100% mate. I want Scully as much as anyone, but I am so sick of having to listen to the d***h**ds at work (Fremantle and Carlton supporters) talking to me like they know my football club and what's best for us. I'm sad to say it but not even the supporters of the Melbourne FC knows what's best for this team. The only ones that could see are the ones within the club. Hence why we're in here gossiping about what will happen and what should happen, and they are in there actually making things happen.

As for Bruce, he's an absolute champ, and YZE Magic should only look as far as his user name to understand that. Yze was a champ for our club, but certainly had many inconsistent years. For mine and anyone else that actually rocks up to the games (which I would suggest is very few of you), Bruce has been more than consistent over his career, deservedly won our best and fairest last year, has been brilliant in most games this year, but showed some real flashes of brilliance and guts against Port last week. Give him a break and celebrate the fact that we have such a champ and all round good guy at our club who will run out for the 200th time against the best team in the comp.

For mine and anyone else that actually rocks up to the games (which I would suggest is very few of you), .............................

Mate, you've been here 3 seconds, post away to your heart is content. But don't assume there is only a few of the posters on Demonland that attend games.

Fwiw, the posters on this site, in the main, are 100% behind the club through hard times and good. I'd say the majority do get along to games going by what I've read. We're all, in our own way as passionate for the Melbfc as anyone can be passionate for their club, we all strive for the club to win the ultimate...a Premiership, just remember that.

Fkn disgrace the lot of you saying that Bruce should retire now and he's no good. Take a look at yourselves. A bloke has played 200 games in the Red and Blue and before he's even had a touch in his milestone game you are bagging him. He's a legend of the club, and he always will be. I would say for the most part this is exactly the reaction you are looking for when you post your vitriol but I'm not going to sit here and read this crap without biting back. Cameron Bruce is a legend of MFC: 199 games, 204 goals, one of the best of recent years. Without question.

Edited by Adelaide Demon

Very greedy comments from the Vice Captain.

Cant wait for him to retire, so we can play some real football.

In 5 years time Watts, Morton, Scully, Grimes etc.. will all be peaking, and Bruce will be long gone.

You're still here?

Go follow the club you belong at. Richmond.

When is this website going to get serious about MFC and kick this [censored] off for good? I've noticed the penny has dropped even over at 'ology.

You are a fair dinkum disgrace to MFC supporters. You make me more embarrassed to be a supporter of this club than anyone I've ever seen. And that's saying something.

I'll tell you one thing Brucey. I'd suggest that the likes of Watts, Grimes, Morton, Petterd and co. would swap you for Tom Scully and pick 2 in a heartbeat.

Wow. Amazing how unbelievably false that statement is. It's well knows Brucey is very popular among his team-mates. You find me any evidence that this is the case and I'll boot myself off the site for a month.

Mate, you've been here 3 seconds, post away to your heart is content. But don't assume there is only a few of the posters on Demonland that attend games.

Fwiw, the posters on this site, in the main, are 100% behind the club through hard times and good. I'd say the majority do get along to games going by what I've read. We're all, in our own way as passionate for the Melbfc as anyone can be passionate for their club, we all strive for the club to win the ultimate...a Premiership, just remember that.

Mate, not being a 2-3 year poster only means I've not had an interest in blogging prior to that. Nothing else. Next time I'll send you a personal message and ask if it's ok to post a comment.

As far as I can see, comments like 'Bruce is not playing well' 'Watts isn't tough enough' 'Watts isn't as good as NN' 'Dean Bailey should be sacked' 'S Martin should be de-listed' are comments that make me think those specific posters are those that watch the television coverage with their eyes closed.

I don't doubt the loyalty of any of our supporters, I just find it hard to believe that some of these actually head to a match when they're constantly unjustifiable harassing certain players.

And by that I don't mean ALL like you suggest. I said SOME.

Those are their opinions, and that was mine. Or is that not what a forum is for?

You're still here?

When is this website going to get serious about MFC and kick this [censored] off for good? I've noticed the penny has dropped even over at 'ology.

You are a fair dinkum disgrace to MFC supporters. You make me more embarrassed to be a supporter of this club than anyone I've ever seen. And that's saying something.

You do realise that your constant whinging and complaining and abusing of Yze_Magic is just as, if not more annoying than Yze_Magic himself?!

Give it a friggin rest and just block his posts already! FFS!

As far as I can see, comments like 'Bruce is not playing well' 'Watts isn't tough enough' 'Watts isn't as good as NN' 'Dean Bailey should be sacked' 'S Martin should be de-listed' are comments that make me think those specific posters are those that watch the television coverage with their eyes closed.

Not necessarily, i've heard those comments at the game from fellow Dees fans. For the most part, the people on this site are the most passionate and dedicated supporters we have and will go rain, hail, or shine.

Here is a player who has played or will play in excess of 200 games for the mighty DEES, at times he has look at being dropped for some less than average performances. But he has been a very good player for a decade. So he would like to win this weekend, what is he supposed to say, " No in the better long term interests of the mighty DEMONS we have all decided to go out and get smashed so our % goes down.

Get real 200 games is a big mile stone for a player, of course he wants to win, and do you also want the team to tank for GREENIES 200, after the hits he has taken for the club,lets roll over and lose that one for him.

Here is a player who has played or will play in excess of 200 games for the mighty DEES, at times he has look at being dropped for some less than average performances. But he has been a very good player for a decade. So he would like to win this weekend, what is he supposed to say, " No in the better long term interests of the mighty DEMONS we have all decided to go out and get smashed so our % goes down.

Get real 200 games is a big mile stone for a player, of course he wants to win, and do you also want the team to tank for GREENIES 200, after the hits he has taken for the club,lets roll over and lose that one for him.

We have lost 48 of the past 59 games.

What's another one against Richmond?

The differences between losing 53 games over the past three seasons and 54 games are meaningless until you look at what the club's draft position will be in each instance - then it gets a hell of a lot of meaning.

With that said, I don't blame Bruce or Green for our spectacular failure. They are great players for this footy club and I have, and will, enjoy watching 18 and 32 running around. Many milestones have been met with failure over the past three years (this weekend will see another) and Brad will get over it after the Richmond game.

Wow. Amazing how unbelievably false that statement is. It's well knows Brucey is very popular among his team-mates. You find me any evidence that this is the case and I'll boot myself off the site for a month.

I have no doubt that the players respect Bruce, his work ethic alone should command their respect. Almost the entire squad would be well aware of the talent of Tom Scully. They would also be aware that this club struggles in the middle due to a lack of an elite or even A grade midfielder. They all want to win a premiership and the young guys know it will be them that will lead this new charge. The know that Bruce will either well past his prime or retired when they are able to challenge. They also would know that Tom Scully would be coming into his prime in 4 years or so and could increase their chances at winning the elusive 13th.

One question for you Dappa, Would you swap Bruce for Scully?

Mate, not being a 2-3 year poster only means I've not had an interest in blogging prior to that. Nothing else. Next time I'll send you a personal message and ask if it's ok to post a comment.

I don't doubt the loyalty of any of our supporters, I just find it hard to believe that some of these actually head to a match when they're constantly unjustifiable harassing certain players.

And by that I don't mean ALL like you suggest. I said SOME.

Those are their opinions, and that was mine. Or is that not what a forum is for?

Firstly, I agree with what Pates has said: -

Not necessarily, i've heard those comments at the game from fellow Dees fans. For the most part, the people on this site are the most passionate and dedicated supporters we have and will go rain, hail, or shine.

Secondly, you did say "very few of you", not "some". For the record, I never said "ALL", it was "majority" - there is a difference in each case.

And yes, you are entitled to an opinion.

Just because some posters/supporters vent their anger at some players, doesn't necessarily mean they don't go to the footy. If that is what you are assuming having read your reply.

Pates, is right. I also tend to hear the same comments at the footy.

You want a champion of our club, who has been in outstanding form in the last few weeks, to retire?

I'm sick of him as well, much rather a young talented kid with a future.

If the club, Deliberately, plots against the Priority Pick this year, then I will plot against my future membership/financial support.

Agree 100% mate. I want Scully as much as anyone, but I am so sick of having to listen to the d***h**ds at work (Fremantle and Carlton supporters) talking to me like they know my football club and what's best for us. I'm sad to say it but not even the supporters of the Melbourne FC knows what's best for this team.

Suck it in, chew it up, then spit it out.

Edited by dee-luded

Well done!!!

Another member of the club!!!!

I am sure your excellent spelling will enable you to understand your status.

Another on tte way to being an ANKLES member!!!

Another castrated MFC supporter, sorry, did I misspell that, frustrated, no, hang on, can'tspellated, oh, I don't know, do you??? :P

You're still here?

Loosen your plaid jacket Dan.

I don't blame him for wanting to win, I'd expect all players who pull on the red 'n' blue jumper to play to win.

I just expect the team taking the field won't be as strong as this weeks opponents, on paper. B) ;)

You're still here?

Its called an opinion, buddy.

You can always put me on ignore.

Weak as [censored] you are.