Half Backs: P.Wheatley, J.Rivers, J.McDonald

Centre Line: N.Jetta, B.McLean, L.Jurrah

Half Forwards: C.Bruce, M. Bate, R.Petterd

Forwards : R.Robertson, B.Green, N.Jones

Followers: M.Jamar, J.Grimes, A.Davey

I/C From: B.Moloney, L.Dunn, S.Martin, D.Bell, J.Bennell, B.Miller, C.Bartram

From MelbourneFC website

Watts still sick? :)

Not sure why moloney or big stef is in the extended bench. Both were fantastic last week and would be very surprised if its more than

Out sylvia

in- dunn

Watts still sick? :)

Not sure why moloney or big stef is in the extended bench. Both were fantastic last week and would be very surprised if its more than

Out sylvia

in- dunn

Good deductions.

Obviously the only one with a chance of being dropped from that extended bench is Bennell and I would think he would stay.

I/C - L.Dunn, D.Bell, B.Miller, C.Bartram

Emerg - B.Moloney, S.Martin, J.Bennell,

surely just the one change to the final team, with Bell, Miller and Bartram as emergencies?

Yep. It's time for Dunny to get another chance (possibly his last?) to prove himself at this level, after several strong performances with Casey.

Where's Watts?? :(

Back at school I reckon. We might see him with a couple of games to go. I also think it's time for Cale to have a rest and earn his spot again.

tuning chicks, playing computer games, sneaking out with his mates to the local park to drink beers, I don't know? what else do 18 year olds do

Hitting up a party bus thoes things go off ;)

And sandiland out?? what goin on there i wonder...."list managment".

tuning chicks, playing computer games, sneaking out with his mates to the local park to drink beers, I don't know? what else do 18 year olds do

I think he should play three games in a row with casey and then work his way into the senior team after the skilled and manuka games in three weeks time...

btw, why would an 18 year old sneak to the local park when they can finally get into the pub? ;)

Will be either just the one change (either Dunn or Bell for Sylvia), or one or more of Moloney, Bennell or Martin will be at Casey (where they've all been named on an extended bench).

Surely whoever's the "in" (or "ins", as the case may be) needs to stay "in" for at least 3 weeks. There's absolutely no point having them "in" one week and "out" the next.

Back at school I reckon. We might see him with a couple of games to go. I also think it's time for Cale to have a rest and earn his spot again.

School on a sunday?

My predicted interchange:

Moloney, Martin, Bennell, Miller.

Miller will get picked I think for another try.

Edited by steveheals

And sandiland out?? what goin on there i wonder...."list managment".

Maybe. They will not beat Adelaide at AAMI besides they are probably saving him for the Derby.

Edited by High Tower

Disappointed that one of Miller, Bell, Bartram and Dunn is going to get a game in front of Watts and Cheney. Of those listed, I'd prefer Bartram.

I think it will be either Dunn or Bartram. Leaning towards Dunn.

I reckon Dunn in for Sylvia.

No way moloney would get dropped after his game last week.

Watts will be sick for a few more games I reckon :)

Playing at casey tomoro!!

Good idea to send him back, and make him earn his spot back in the side. Should be a lot better for the run in the big time and have more influence at vfl level.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.