33 Austin Wonaemirri

38 Daniel Hughes ®

40 Mark Jamar

45 Matthew Whelan

46 Sam Blease

48 Liam Jurrah

49 Jordie McKenzie ®

50 Rhys Healey ®

No Jack Grimes :blink: Definitely be listening intently to KB this afternoon.

No Miller. Juice to spearhead the forward line. Could kick 10.

Any chance Rivers plays forward.

Meesen, No joke. I think he's a big chance to play round 1. Jamar needs a run and the clock is ticking.

NO LTI for N. Dynamite.

We are clearly rotating some players and resting them systematically.

Note how Bate didn't play last week, but is in this week.

Excellent news about Rivers.

Let's hope he can get through more than just 5 minutes of game time :rolleyes:

Meesen, No joke. I think he's a big chance to play round 1. Jamar needs a run and the clock is ticking.

I think this is a good thing. I would suspect that we did not take him as a project player therefore throw him in the deep end. Couldn't be any worse off then playing an underdone jamar.

NO LTI for N. Dynamite.

I think it's possible that we've rested Miller to make room for Zomer, (we'll see) as we have a full compliment of ruckmen in the squad as well as tall defenders.

I think Grimes makes way for Buckley this week.

1 Simon Buckley 2 Nathan Jones 3 Clint Bartram 5 Brock McLean 6 Matthew Bate 8 James Frawley 10 Cale Morton 11 Paul Johnson 12 Colin Sylvia 14 Lynden Dunn 15 Ricky Petterd

21 Daniel Bell 22 Brent Moloney 25 Kyle Cheney 26 John Meesen 27 Jared Rivers 29 Michael Newton 32 Cameron Bruce 34 Stefen Martin 35 Trent Zomer 37 Matthew Warnock 39 Neville Jetta 41 Rohan Bail 42 Jake Spencer 43 Jamie Bennell 44 Shane Valenti

47 James Strauss (emg) 20 Colin Garland (emg) 36 Aaron Davey (emg)

I'd like to see a lineup a little like this -

Bcks --- Cheney Frawley Martin

H/Bcks - Buckley Warnock Strauss

C/Line --Morton Moloney Bell

H/Fwrd - Bennell Newton Sylvia

F/Fwrd - Johnson Bate Jetta

Rucks -- Spencer McLean Jones

Interch - Rivers(1/2) Meesen Petterd Bruce Bail Valenti

47 James Strauss(emg) 20 Colin Garland(emg) 36 Aaron Davey(emg) 3 Clint Bartram(emg)

Dunn

Hello 'Landers.

1 Of my sons has "arranged" to have the day off to attend the game and provide me with text scores whenever they happen. He will also ring me at the end of each qtr with a summary of play.

I will be posting these scores and comments on 'Ology, but I will attempt to get my brother to copy and post them here to service 'Land, in an attempt to avoid the terrible congestion that we experienced in the corresponding Cairns game last year.

I would just ask that if I can arrange to get them posted here, that everyone takes a good look at the time in the bottom right of your screens, and only refresh on the stroke of every minute, as the frustration of being unable to post due to site congestion almost tips me over the edge.

NO LTI for N. Dynamite.

IF Meesen gets a run Rd 1, and it's looking probable, hed better make the most of it - because his job is on the line.

Hello 'Landers.

1 Of my sons has "arranged" to have the day off to attend the game and provide me with text scores whenever they happen. He will also ring me at the end of each qtr with a summary of play.

I will be posting these scores and comments on 'Ology, but I will attempt to get my brother to copy and post them here to service 'Land, in an attempt to avoid the terrible congestion that we experienced in the corresponding Cairns game last year.

I would just ask that if I can arrange to get them posted here, that everyone takes a good look at the time in the bottom right of your screens, and only refresh on the stroke of every minute, as the frustration of being unable to post due to site congestion almost tips me over the edge.

Thanks for your offer faultydet. I remember last year when we played the Tigers up at Cairns both sites crashed at times during the course of the game. Hopefully, people will stick to the one site and we'll get regular scores and updates without interruption to the system.

IF Meesen gets a run Rd 1, and it's looking probable, hed better make the most of it - because his job is on the line.

Why is it looking probable? He has done nothing but disappoint.

Spencer may be a rookie but has it all over Meesen.

Cant they put Robbo on the LTI in the interim and bring Spencer onto the list? He may be raw but in my mind Spencer is our No 1 ruckman.

Having Meesen in the ruck is akin to saying to the opposition "Here you start with the ball" everytime.

Why is it looking probable? He has done nothing but disappoint.

Spencer may be a rookie but has it all over Meesen.

Cant they put Robbo on the LTI in the interim and bring Spencer onto the list? He may be raw but in my mind Spencer is our No 1 ruckman.

Having Meesen in the ruck is akin to saying to the opposition "Here you start with the ball" everytime.

Agreed. Meesen isnt an AFL footballer. Experiment failed. Lets move on.

Maybe Robbo is closer to playing than we expect. Cant we just put Meesen on the LTI and get it over and done with?