Demonland Player of the year votes - vs Freo

Yze_Magic

You dont have to use these, but Ill get the thread going anyway

6 - Brad Miller

5 - Ausdtin Wonemarri

4 - Aaron Davey

3 - Brock McLean

2 - Matthew Bate

1 - Brent Moloney (great turnaround after quarter time, I was impressed)

Special mention to Warnock, Robertson, Garland, Green and Jamar/White for battling against Sandilands.

6 - Brad Miller

5 - Ausdtin Wonemarri

4 - Aaron Davey

3 - Brock McLean

2 - Matthew Bate

Special mention to Warnock, Robertson, Garland, Green and Jamar/White for battling against Sandilands.

I thought Cameron Bruce played quite well too

6 - Brad Miller

5 - Ausdtin Wonemarri

4 - Aaron Davey

3 - Brock McLean

2 - Matthew Bate

Not bad YM - though Bruce should be in those votes. Not surprising to see you not even acknowledge him.

6 - Brad Miller

5 - Austin Wonaemirri

4 - Cameron Bruce

3 - Russell Robertson

2 - Aaron Davey

1 - Brock McLean

Unlucky not to be in the votes: Green, Bate, Moloney, Garland

6 - Brad Miller

5 - Ausdtin Wonemarri

4 - Aaron Davey

3 - Brock McLean

2 - Matthew Bate

I know how much you hate bruce YM but he was the man who let by example today.

6 - Brad Miller

5 - Austin Wonaeamirri

4 - Aaron Davey

3 - Cameron Bruce

2 - Brock Mclean

1 - Matthew Bate

Moloney was great, as was white and Robbo

6 - Brad Miller

5 - Ausdtin Wonemarri

4 - Aaron Davey

3 - Brock McLean

2 - Matthew Bate

I'm not surprised you didn't put Bruce in there, but I am surprised you couldn't squeeze Sylvia in there, even though he wasn't playing.

You are a muppet.

I'm not surprised you didn't put Bruce in there, but I am surprised you couldn't squeeze Sylvia in there, even though he wasn't playing.

You are a muppet.

You might wanna watch the replay and check out Bruces disposal.

Muppet.

I think moloney has absolutely no place in the team. he got lucky late in the game. Iwould much prefer Yze forward or valenti onball.

I do agree with you on White. I thought we wouldnt have won without his first and second efforts.

I also saw Wheatley play the best game Ive seen from him.

THE MELBOURNE FAITHFUL!

6, 5,4,3,2,1

Anyone who says members can't get it going has never sat there. I spent all last quarter chanting the dees, and got all around going. Anyone see that weirdo with the tie for a headband, that was me, love it, go dees

HISTORY! RESPECT! PASSION! RED AND BLUE

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but I cannot believe wheatley has not been given more votes. FWIW here are my votes:

6 - Miller (contested all day and marked really well)

5 - Wheatley (fantastic long kick passes)

4 - Austin (what enthusiasm)

3 - Davey (brought back the memories - maybe his brother's injury woke him up)

2 - Bruce (he gives his all - his 1st 3 handballs were shocking otherwise he would have higher votes)

1 - Carroll (unheralded - constantly punched the ball and ran fwd)

Unlucky - Robbo, McLean,Jamar

I liked the tactic of Jamar on Sandilands - asking him to run into Sandilands. Jamar is much bigger than white. Credit where credit's due - well done Bailey.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but I cannot believe wheatley has not been given more votes. FWIW here are my votes:

6 - Miller (contested all day and marked really well)

5 - Wheatley (fantastic long kick passes)

4 - Austin (what enthusiasm)

3 - Davey (brought back the memories - maybe his brother's injury woke him up)

2 - Bruce (he gives his all - his 1st 3 handballs were shocking otherwise he would have higher votes)

1 - Carroll (unheralded - constant punched the ball and ran fwd)

Unlucky - Robbo, McLean,Jamar

I liked the tactic of Jamar on Sandilands - asking him to run into Sandilands. Jamar is much bigger than white. Credit where credit's due - well done Bailey.

THE MELBOURNE FAITHFUL!

6, 5,4,3,2,1

Anyone who says members can't get it going has never sat there. I spent all last quarter chanting the dees, and got all around going. Anyone see that weirdo with the tie for a headband, that was me, love it, go dees

HISTORY! RESPECT! PASSION! RED AND BLUE

Weighting this week is over 1 for the first time = 1.053!!!

Guest MFC4Life

Muppet.

I disagree Y_M, yes he's not as hard at it as others but he had 31 possesions and kept presenting. He's no Michael Voss but he plays to his strengths and lead by example yesterday in his willingness to never stop running. A lot of other Melbourne players can learn from him. If you have 22 blokes that don't stop running all day then you can beat Fremantle OR Geelong on any day.

6 - Miller

5 - Wheatley

4 - Aussie

3 - Davey

2 - Bruce

1 - McLean

Lots of players unlucky, staggered Wheatley gets no recognition, played an exceptional game.

Must admit that before the match I was decrying Miller to all and sundry.

But gee he played well.

6: Miller (and very well deserved)

5: young Austin (a lad who'll get the crowds back to our games)

4: McLean

3: Matthew Bate (for his excellent second half)

2: Robertson (nice to see him keep on his feet)

1: Davey (Goal of the year!!!!!)

Special mention to Bruce, Garland and Warnock.

1 - Carroll (unheralded - constant punched the ball and ran fwd)

Are you sure you're not confusing Carroll with Rivers?

Carroll was terrible, and poorly positioned time and time again. Watching the replay, Bailey apperantly give him a big spray at quarter time and he started on the bench in the second. He got pushed aside far too easily and kept playing from behind.

He is a goer, but he just does not have the defensive brain to be a really great key defender. The sooner we find a replacement for him, the better.

And as a big non-fan of Jamar, he played the game of his life yesterday and quite possibly won us the match in the second half. He learnt quickly how to play Aaron 'Goalpost' Sandilands, and got physically involved in the clearances. When he was rucking, we won the clearances with relative ease. Fantastic turnaround after playing quite possibly the worst game ever played by a league footballer two weeks ago.

Muppet.

Some people actually do more than watch the replay. They go to the game legend.

Bruce was very good to day .......for 4 quarters. You must hate that. :D

Thats why Im staying at home

The MFC have screwed me again, now Im gonna screw them

Some of your best work big fella. :lol:

Some people actually do more than watch the replay. They go to the game legend.

Bruce was very good to day .......for 4 quarters. You must hate that. :D

Some of your best work big fella. :lol:

Well said Rhino.

Y_M posts at 6.15 just after the replay finishes.

The sniffling country member at his best.

Brock McLean retains the lead after Round 7 -

36.2934 Brock McLean

27.9898 Austin Wonaemirri

22.728 Brad Miller

22.4656 Paul Wheatley

21.1882 Cameron Bruce

20.673 Aaron Davey

15.4154 Brad Green

15.1596 Nathan Jones

14.504 Paul Johnson

11.86 Cale Morton

10.8024 Brent Moloney