• Latest Podcast: Brad Green

Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

ANB Reflects

1 hour ago, chook fowler said:

A good insight. He has done so well to get the best out of himself 

And that is with me and others on his back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Redleg said:

And that is with me and others on his back.

He couldn’t have done it without you 

Club had too much publicity fluff of late, always a sign a loss isn’t too far away

• Like 2

Would be nice if he could reflect about the last hard ball he won.

18 minutes ago, SFebey said:

Club had too much publicity fluff of late, always a sign a loss isn’t too far away

So true.  

I dont wanna hear another word from any of our players until we have won a premiership. Stay out of the media and concentrate on your footy.

How dumb are they to agree to do articles/Tv appearances in the lead up to this game when 2nd spot on the ladder was up for grabs?

Frustrating.   

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, SFebey said:

I agree SFebey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Petraccattack said:

So true.  

I dont wanna hear another word from any of our players until we have won a premiership. Stay out of the media and concentrate on your footy.

How dumb are they to agree to do articles/Tv appearances in the lead up to this game when 2nd spot on the ladder was up for grabs?

Frustrating.   

Real world doesn't work that way mate. No interaction from players is a quick way to fracture the club from it's fans. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Petraccattack said:

So true.  

Frustrating.   

Firstly, membership growth requires players to engage with supporters. This is just one way, but a good way of doing it.

Secondly, who knows when he actually wrote this piece? Could have been 2-3 weeks ago. His responsibility was to write it, not to decide when to publish it. I realise that your comment may not have specifically been about ANB's piece, but the same principles apply to all PR actions.