Players we should be looking at for trade week

dazzledavey36

is Jaymie Graham actually up for a trade. i thought he signed a contract this year???

any one know any information on this???

Meeson- ours for pick 37

Ryan Murphey- should be our main target. will fit in perfectly. we desperately need another key forward for post neitz. id give up quite a lot to get him.

Sherman- looks a handy player but only for cheap. he should not be targeted, rather just go for it if the opportunity arises.

Buchanan- only if he's part of a deal as a sweetener (e.g. travis for 11+buchanan)...shouldnt be specifically targeted. will not significantly add to our side.

all the rest not interested (Adcock's staying btw) bc i only want players that will make a contribution to our team and are under 25. any traded player should be able to fit into our best 18 easily.

(meeson the exception bc we need longer term option post white)

Meeson..i like the sound of him...who does he play for though???

Buchanan and Murphy should be our targets

Buchanan and pick 11 for Miller and someone else, chris johnson perhaps?? tj wants to stay at the club and is sick of the trade rumours, and bruce is class with the right people around him- year to forget, like brocks

Murphy would be beautiful to help bolster either the defence, or start shaping into a forward around Juice Newton and Bata

Alwyn davey could be an easy pickup if he wants to be with Aaron-- essendon will then have to take almost anything we offer them...a 4th round draft pick?

great work dazzle davey

i know meeson is gonna be a dee but why is he so keen to come to melbourne? and what are we giving up for him?

also, i think we aim at buchanan...we cant get too many players because we'll have nothing left to give out. if that whole alwyn davey rumour is true i would love to get him.

IN:Meeson, Davey, Buchanan

OUT: Miller, C Johnson, a couple of 3rd-4th round draft picks, Fergy boy

To continue the thread theme, I would look at Murphy the longest. Try and bring him home.

He's a country boy from memory, so the pull of Melbourne may not be that great. Huge, raw talent, and if you recall what he did to us in that semi last year; kicked a few, took some strong marks

Very attractive option.

Jed would have to be the number 1 preference on that list, however, i don't think he'll be available.

Dunn has done nothing to excite anyone in 4 years on a list - no thanks

Graham has signed a new contract this year.

The tigers won't give up Polo or McGuane, they are some of their better prospects. Nor will the Kangaroos give up Lower.

No thanks to Tenace, Gwilt, Sweeney

I'd take Sherman, Buchannan, Murphy and maybe White.. but didn't Dean Bailey say that we'd be limited players in trade-week anyway?

wat about brent prismal ... i think he is out of contract

Prismal is a great player. Tough and uses the ball well. Geelong probably won't want to get rid of him. He has been starved of oppurtunities but will step up next year. If available, yes!

Ricky Dyson anyone? super quick, uses the ball well and tough aswell. hasn't really cemented a good spot for the dons and with Davey and jetta rising next year along with bachar houli i sorta cant see Dyson having a spot in there lineup

Ricky Dyson anyone? super quick, uses the ball well and tough aswell. hasn't really cemented a good spot for the dons and with Davey and jetta rising next year along with bachar houli i sorta cant see Dyson having a spot in there lineup

Dyson is no good mate, even Ash will tell you that

Prismal is a great player. Tough and uses the ball well. Geelong probably won't want to get rid of him. He has been starved of oppurtunities but will step up next year. If available, yes!

but maybe he will want to leave.. he played well in vfl all year... and struggled to break into there side

great work dazzle davey

i know meeson is gonna be a dee but why is he so keen to come to melbourne? and what are we giving up for him?

also, i think we aim at buchanan...we cant get too many players because we'll have nothing left to give out. if that whole alwyn davey rumour is true i would love to get him.

IN:Meeson, Davey, Buchanan

OUT: Miller, C Johnson, a couple of 3rd-4th round draft picks, Fergy boy

3 great ins:

3 ordinary outs:

Who can confirm that Davey wants out of Essendon and wants to play with Aaron? it seems logical...but he was super for them this year and essendon would be very dissappointed if he left

is it also true that trav has walked out on the club today? He told my mate that he was going to leave the club if his name was constantly thrown about for trade talks

Yes on Adcock, Murphy and Dunn.

Murphy and Dunn might not get the dollars they require due to the freo cap squeeze (paul hazelby is walking out for that same reason), so the lack of dollars could free up these solid freo players. On the other hand, you wouldn't be giving up too much for these guys, as freo are not the best team around, and these are not freos best players.

think you will find hasleby has resigned and taken a pay cut, Murphy is a great target although we have some handy fwds coming through the ranks I think Murphy's size and pace would make him a great replacement for Neitz, he would also be the best kick in our side if he came across. I also agree with Dunn would be a good get. Dreaming about getting any youngsters off the Tigers, surely they are not that stupid.