Christian Petracca

2 minutes ago, Deez21 said:

what is with posts getting hidden?

There’s a filter on this site with certain trigger words that need to go thru the moderators before they get published. It’s to avoid getting the site into any legal trouble. 

• Like 4
  • Clap 1

6 minutes ago, DeeMee said:

Really it all comes down to one of these options because a trade was never going to realistically happen and Trac knew it from his management (not social management) and went ahead anyway.

1. He wanted to force change at the club that he deems necessary for future success. Or

2. He decided to maliciously cause trouble for the club as some type of revenge for perceived wrongs. Or

3. He is unbelievably naive. Or

4. He is not in a fit state to make decisions.

Or

5. All over the above.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clap 1

1 minute ago, Deez21 said:

what is with posts getting hidden?

This platform is not a private group chat where you can say whatever you want without consideration. As a member of this community, you agreed to our website's code of conduct upon signing up, and I've clearly outlined the rules throughout this thread.

Certain topics are strictly off-limits, while others may tread close to the line. It is the responsibility of our moderators to determine what content is appropriate for posting. While we strive to make the best decisions, we acknowledge that we may not always be perfect, and occasionally, some things may slip through the cracks.

Our primary goal is to protect the integrity of this website and ensure a safe and respectful environment for all members. We kindly ask that you understand and respect this. Your cooperation is essential in maintaining a positive community experience for everyone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Clap 2

17 minutes ago, hoodoo breaker said:

Just trying to find the job code (TRAC24) for my timesheet. I swear my employer should have created one for me to dedicate to reading every post irrespective of quality. After all, I am self-employed.

These 175 pages don't just read themselves you know?

I know, I'm wasted an enormous amount of time yesterday, today just a scan and reading the posts most liked ☺

We need Demonland notifications for when someone writes an epic post!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Deez21 said:

I'd be surprised, considering how close Julian is involved. 

But who knows, they understand why he wants to leave but are realistic in the fact they can't help him get it done 

Being a player agent would be such a tricky job / they need to fight hard on behalf of their client but there is only 18 clubs they can deal with so they have to be really careful not to burn bridges and if there is truth that Trac is being overly influenced/advised by others who aren’t his agents, you could see they might want to end the relationship to protect their own brand.

Sorry for saying ‘brand’ so soon….

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, OhMyDees said:

Still waiting for Trac to actually say something non-food related.

IMG_9651.jpeg

What do you mean? He's allowing this one to cook at high temperature. A real pressure cooker-type dish. 

I wonder what he'll serve as sides? Feels like the vegetables are being julienned, aggressively, and the potatoes roasted. I'm imagining something with a lot of char. 

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, DeeMee said:

Really it all comes down to one of these options because a trade was never going to realistically happen and Trac knew it from his management (not social management) and went ahead anyway.

1. He wanted to force change at the club that he deems necessary for future success. Or

2. He decided to maliciously cause trouble for the club as some type of revenge for perceived wrongs. Or

3. He is unbelievably naive. Or

4. He is not in a fit state to make decisions.

OPTION E "ALL OF THE ABOVE"

11 minutes ago, OhMyDees said:

Still waiting for Trac to actually say something non-food related.

IMG_9651.jpeg

I honestly doubt we will hear anything anytime soon since we haven't heard anything until now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Imagine a scenario if you will where you are in a work environment where publically it's all about success and doing everything you can to achieve greatness. Hyper professionalism always being sold to the public. 

Imagine you as an employee are doing everything possible to live up to those suggested values. 

Imagine if then you constantly see the people sprouting those values do nothing about behaviours and issues that are completely at odds with these values. 

Imagine that you complain about these issues continually and beg people to do things and know that you are not alone in constantly appealling for things to be done. 

But nothing changes. So what do you do? 

• Like 3
  • Thinking 3

On 12/08/2024 at 18:20, titan_uranus said:

The report is that he’s unhappy with the club (but not Goodwin) and if he were out of contract would request a trade tomorrow. 

If true, this is a “sack whoever it takes to appease him” situation. This club will fold if Trac leaves. It’s not just who he is on the field, it’s who he is off it. He’s connection to our supporter base, he’s marketable, he gives us relevance where we might not otherwise have it. He has, until King’s Birthday, been so incredibly passionate about this club. If changes can be made to make him feel more comfortable, then we make those changes. Stuff concerns about putting one player above the rest. Exceptions get made for people like Trac.

Not sure I agree with this...

You don't make exceptions for one person.

One of his alleged gripes is apparently that we make exceptions for some when we shouldn't.

The idea that the club will fold if Trac leaves is just hyperbole. I presume this was written in an emotional moment.

• Clap 1
  • Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, Norm Smith's Curse said:

What you don’t do, is cause untold damage to the club.

This public hissy fit is wasting everyone’s time, least of all the people at our club who should be spending their time trying to make us better, not putting out fires.

Already we lost a potential deal with Houston because of this mess. 

You can’t complain you want things to get better, but then go out of your way to make them worse! 

There is no justifying this action from someone who gets paid millions and has been very well loved, and looked after by our club. 
If you don’t like your workplace, do you go on Linkdin and trash them? 

• Like 5
  • Clap 1

39 minutes ago, Demonland said:

This platform is not a private group chat where you can say whatever you want without consideration. As a member of this community, you agreed to our website's code of conduct upon signing up, and I've clearly outlined the rules throughout this thread.

Certain topics are strictly off-limits, while others may tread close to the line. It is the responsibility of our moderators to determine what content is appropriate for posting. While we strive to make the best decisions, we acknowledge that we may not always be perfect, and occasionally, some things may slip through the cracks.

Our primary goal is to protect the integrity of this website and ensure a safe and respectful environment for all members. We kindly ask that you understand and respect this. Your cooperation is essential in maintaining a positive community experience for everyone.

So what part of the post was not okay?

1 hour ago, hoodoo breaker said:

Just trying to find the job code (TRAC24) for my timesheet. I swear my employer should have created one for me to dedicate to reading every post irrespective of quality. After all, I am self-employed.

These 175 pages don't just read themselves you know?

Wonder how many billable hours have been clocked up in here. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Katrina Dee Fan said:

We lose either way. 

I think it might bode many a supporter to prepare for not "winning" per se in this manner.

If per chance Trac is staying I'm not sure how that works too well if indeed he has indicated to all and sundry he wants away. 

If he goes there's every likelihood we won't get the value some suggest. Why ?  Because it simply isn't manufacturable.  We'll end up getting what we get.

What's the lesser evil ....

With this whole circus going on, we can wave goodbye to any new players turning up at our club via the trade period. So much for having strengthening in the off-season. What a waste.

We'll just have to forcefully bring players into the club against their will. Ie go to the draft.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

18 hours ago, FritschyBusiness said:

Video version dropped - 

Not to water down Trac’s traumatic experience, but pretty much every woman who’s given birth via c-section is awake during abdominal surgery.

Also, the headline from triple m was misconstrued. The surgeon asked for the number after his surgery was finished, not before, which I assume was primarily to tell his family he was out of surgery.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Clap 2

34 minutes ago, Norm Smith's Curse said:

Imagine a scenario if you will where you are in a work environment where publically it's all about success and doing everything you can to achieve greatness. Hyper professionalism always being sold to the public. 

Imagine you as an employee are doing everything possible to live up to those suggested values. 

Imagine if then you constantly see the people sprouting those values do nothing about behaviours and issues that are completely at odds with these values. 

Imagine that you complain about these issues continually and beg people to do things and know that you are not alone in constantly appealling for things to be done. 

go onto demonland and post fairy tales

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Deez21 said:

The software does not have the ability to give you feedback on what words or phrases are banned.

You simply have to use your discretion. This has been pretty clear all year on Demonland and poor old Andy is repeatedly having to respond to these types of questions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Deez21 said:

How about mentioning the individual I've repeatedly asked not to be named.

This isn't up for debate, and I don't owe an explanation for prioritizing the safety and integrity of myself, this website, and our community over any personal frustrations you might have about a post being hidden.

I don't intend to come across as harsh, but it's crucial that we maintain a constructive environment where we can freely discuss this club and the significant issues surrounding it. However, certain topics and individuals carry risks that could have serious repercussions for me, this platform, and any users who might inadvertently engage in those discussions.

I might be exercising an abundance of caution, but it's my responsibility to ensure that we're all protected. I've posted these guidelines and warnings multiple times in this thread for a reason.

Please respect these boundaries and cooperate so that we can all continue to responsibly discuss the club that we love.

• Like 8
  • Clap 3

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

With this whole circus going on, we can wave goodbye to any new players turning up at our club via the trade period. So much for having strengthening in the off-season. What a waste.

We'll just have to forcefully bring players into the club against their will. Ie go to the draft.

It really is. Feels like we worked damn hard to become a destination club and one thing has completely dismantled it. Think the trade period could be quieter than we hope.

• Like 1